- » Japanese Tofu Steak
Japanese Tofu Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese tofu steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese tofu steak recipes.
1. Wrap each cake of tofu in a cloth and set on a cutting board. Raise one end of cutting board slightly and place a heavy plate or another cutting board on top of tofu to press out excess moisture. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
2. While tofu is draining,... - 37.8958
You May Also Like!
Sukiyaki With Tofu & Noodles
1) In a saucepan, add the ingredients for the broth, blend well, allow to boil and keep aside.
2) On a large platter, nice arrange the meat, green onions, shirataki, tofu, and chrysanthemum leaves.
3) In each serving... - 45.7703
Sukiyaki With Tofu
Partially freeze beef.
Slice beef very thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Dissolve beef bouillon granules in boiling water; add soy sauce and sugar.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
Add bok choy, green onions, and celery;... - 43.289
Country Japanese Noodle Soup
Country Japanese Noodle Soup has a fine taste. Country Japanese Noodle Soup gets its rich flavor from tomatoes cooked with chicken broth and soy sauce and mixed with steaks and pasta. Country Japanese Noodle Soup is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 37.416
Sukiyaki With Cellophane Noodles
Sukiyaki gives a fines taste. The non vegetarians especially beef lovers must try Sukiyaki. The Soy sauce with the main dish enhances the taste of Sukiyaki. - 43.0801
Sukiyaki With Shirataki Noodles
Arrange the steak pieces, shirataki noodles, spinach leaves, mushrooms, carrot, spring onions (scallions), bamboo shoot and bean curd cubes decoratively on a large serving platter.
Mix the dashi and sake together until they are well combined.
Set... - 44.9102
The preparation of this dish takes some time, but it is not complicated.
Prepare all the vegetables and noodles.
Arrange all in attractive patterns on large food platters.
Have the soy, sake, stock, and sugar in small containers near your cooker or electric... - 39.7814