- » Japanese Teriyaki Noodles
Japanese Teriyaki Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese teriyaki noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese teriyaki noodles recipes.
Teriyaki Chicken With Buck Wheat Noodles
1. In a bowl, marinate the chicken breast with sake, grated ginger, salt and black pepper. Set it aside for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium high heat; add oil and swirl to coat.
3. Add marinated chicken and cook for 3... - 109.373
Teriyaki Tuna With Roast Garlic Noodles
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, mirin or dry sherry, sugar and ginger.
Finely chop the 2 garlic cloves and add to the dish.
Add the tuna and cover.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning from time to time.
Cut... - 44.7116
Teriyaki Salmon Fillets With Chinese Noodles
1. Wipe off any fish scales from the salmon skin. Arrange the salmon fillets, skin-side up, in a dish just large enough to fit them in a single layer. Mix the teriyaki marinade with the shallot and ginger in a small bowl and pour over the salmon. Cover and... - 33.1323
Teriyaki Beef With Noodles
Weeknight rush? Here's beef, veggies and noodles you can have on the table in only 20 minutes! - 32.2311
You May Also Like!
Classic Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the Classic Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Teriyaki Sauce in this video. We bet you would want to make this Oriental recipe again and again. - 100.141
Teriyaki Chicken Broiled
My wife and I arque over this one. she like a bit sweet (broiled), and I likes it less sweet, cooked in a frying pan (stir fried). So I'm going to give her what she want. (I have to! or otherwise she will make me sleep on the sofa tonight!) - 84.0942
Think teriyaki chicken is a tough dish to make? Well, then watch this video and change the way you think! The recipe detailed here is so simple that you would want to make teriyaki chicken at home over and over again! Watch to know more. - 82.3583
Teriyaki Salmon Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half... - 45.0782
1. to make dipping sauce: mixed the dashi stock and teriyaki sauce in a sauce pan and wait until it boils.
2. remove from the heat and let it be cool. when coll, transfer to a bowl and chill in the refrigerator.
3. cook the soba noodles and when done, rinse... - 30.5605
Teppanyaki Sesame Tofu With Soba
1. Heat a large flat frying or char-grill pan to very hot.
2. Meanwhile, place sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Mix to combine. Brush over both sides of tofu. Sprinkle one side of each piece of tofu with half the sesame seeds.... - 44.5597