Japanese Stir Fry
- » Japanese Stir Fry Sauce
Japanese Stir Fry Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Japanese Stir Fry Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Japanese Stir Fry Sauce recipes.
Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
Stir-fried boneless pork and fresh crisp cabbage with a spicy-sweet miso-sake-ketchup sauce when served over rice makes a makes a stirring combination. 'It's a quick-fix dish when unexpected company arrives or when you just don’t feel like cooking on those... - 96.6722
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.4861
Japanese-style Mixed Mushroom Stir-fry
Want to try a dish that blends both nutrition and taste? Nutritious Japanese Stir-fried Mushrooms would not only be a hit with mushroom lovers but would also be beneficial for patients who are recovering from chemotherapy. A light yet filling side dish this... - 119.27
Yakisoba - Japanese Stir-fried Noodles
GETTING G READY
1. In a bowl, mix the oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mirin and black pepper. Stir to mix. This is the sauce for stir frying the soba noodles.
2. Thinly slice the beef.
4. In a pan, heat the cooking oil.
5. Add the beef. Keep... - 105.185
Japanese-style Stir Fried Mozuku
This noodle like seaweed stir fry goes great with white rice, and is usually eaten with rice vinegar as a starter or palate refresher. This recipe is made with simple five ingredients. You can cook mozuku with leftover ingredients in your fridge! Bacon adds... - 97.4492
Classic Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the Classic Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Teriyaki Sauce in this video. We bet you would want to make this Oriental recipe again and again. - 100.148
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
Yakisoba - Japanese Fried Noodle
Nagasawa eldest son home today Source Japanese Yakisobaintroduces the recipe. There's a source of the powder chow mein noodles into the market because a lot of additives, liquid sources Okonomiyaki sauceand Nagasawa versatile soup houseuses mixture. Cho cho... - 91.0798
Tofu And Vegetable Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together the water, dry sherry, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, bouillon granules, and ginger.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat over medium high heat.
Add carrots and garlic and stir fry for 2... - 42.4049
Miso Stir-fry With Summer Vegetables
1. Cut the eggplants into bite-size pieces and put them into a bowl of water.
2. Drain the eggplant and place on the paper towel.
3. Cut the bell pepper into small pieces.
4. Season the pork and cut into 2 inch pieces.
5. Sprinkle salt... - 87.613
Summer Special Okinawa Stir Fry With Bitter Melon
Are you on a lookout for some great summer delicacies? Okinawa Stir Fry with Bitter Melon is a bliss during summers. The dish consists of egg, tofu, onion and pork cooked in miso flavor. Watch the chef churn out this great blend of flavors and you can easily... - 144.517
Beef Teriyaki Stir Fry
Beef teriyaki stir fry is a spicy and savory beef stir fry made with sirloin strips. Marinated and cooked with vegetables with the flavors of teriyaki sauce and garlic, the beef teriyaki stir fry serves as an excellent side in meals. - 45.9695
Reba Nira - Stir Fried Pork Liver And Nira Garlic Chives
1. In a bowl of cold water, place the liver pieces, lightly rinse and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the liver from the bowl and place on a mesh strainer and rinse with clean water. Drain on a paper towel and soak off the excess... - 0
Soba Stir Fry
1) Omit salt and prepare noodles as per package directions.
2) Drain, when done and keep aside warm.
3) In a large nonstick skillet or wok, over medium heat, heat oil and sauté mushrooms, bell pepper, dried peppers and garlic for 3... - 43.8003
Prawn Noodles With Sesame Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare plenty of salt water and cook egg noodles for about 5-6 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain water and rinse noodle with hot water.
3. Drain through sieve and let the water drain thoroughly.
4. In a cup, blend corn... - 46.408
Tofu Vegetable Stir Fry
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
Stir soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in sugar and 1/2 cup cold water.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry ginger root 30 seconds.
Add carrots and onion; stir-fry 5 minutes.
Remove from wok.
Add cauliflower and... - 43.3761
Mixed Mushrooms Stir-fry
Those who enjoy stir-fry recipes will really enjoy this dish. The video gives a good detail about the type of mushrooms used in the recipe. A healthy meal you can serve your family. - 95.6962
Vegetable Stir Fry With Pork
1. In a wok, heat oil and sauté pork for 5 minutes or until it changes color.
2. Remove the pork and set aside.
3. In the same wok, add ginger, cabbage and green onions, stir well to mix.
4. Add leeks and mix well.
5. Add beans sprout and toss the... - 77.9463
Ramen Vegetable Steak Stir-fried
1. Take a medium sized bowl, mix beef strips, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and ground red pepper; toss to coat. Keep aside.
2. Throw away seasoning packet if any from noodles package.
3. In large saucepan, boil 2 cups water Break block of noodles... - 42.4917
Stir-fried Cabbage Neapolitan
In this video, you will find a very authentic Japanese dish " Stir-fried Cabbage". The dish is quite easy and simple to make. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 94.0149
Remembering her college days, Joy demonstrates her favorite go-to meal, Stir-fry Noodles, a simple, delicious dish for the cooking newbie. - 39.2208
Stir Fried, Chinese Watermelon Rind
Throwing away that watermelon rind? Don't as this video shows how to use that lovely watermelon rind to make a tasty dish in a few seconds. - 89.993
Teriyaki Vegetable Stir Fry
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine teriyaki sauce with 2 tbsp (25 mL) water. Stir in vinegar, brown sugar, cornstarch and garlic; set aside.
2. In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add cauliflower and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.... - 29.2182
Glazed Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sub
Combine mustard, teriyaki sauce, sugar substitute, ginger and vinegar in small bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
Stir-fry chicken 5 minutes until no longer pink.
Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes until just tender.
Pour... - 38.5231
Spread the almonds in a shallow baking tin and toast in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the soy sauce, sherry and ginger.
Pour over the almonds and continue toasting, stirring occasionally, for 15-20... - 32.8677
Japanese Ham And Cabbage Salad
Slice ham into thin strips.
Heat 1 cup lightly salted water to a boil in a medium-size skillet, then add the cabbage and bring to a boil.
Cover and cook quickly, about 2 minutes.
Toss with the ham and remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning and... - 35.0017
Japanese style dinner 'pancake' integrating cabbage and meat for a delicious meal. - 35.1677
Celery Japanese Style
1 Trim off the very ends of the celery stalks and their leaves.
2 Scrub well under running cold water.
3 Using a potato peeler, remove the outer layer, making sure there are no strings left.
4 Cut lengthwise in 4 equal strips.
5 Cut... - 38.4083
Japanese Mushroom Pasta
Nagasawa eldest son home today Japanese mushroom and bacon pasta recipeto introduce.
Because there are a variety of mushrooms, please make it and adjust the amount of your favorite mushrooms of your choice. - 89.0738
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 143.056
Japanese Steak Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt butter over medium flame
2. Stir fry the onions for about ten minutes
3. Add in the remaining ingredienrs and let it simmer without lid for five minutes
4. Goes well, when served hot, with broiled steak as... - 38.5317
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Cut 1/2 inch from tip of each chicken wing; separate at joint.
Place chicken in ungreased baking dish, 13 1/2X8/ 3/4X1 3/4inches.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on chicken.
Cover and refrigerate, turning chicken occasionally, at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to... - 38.595
This cinch-to-make Pan-Asian delicacy gets a new meaning with Chef Merlin's updated recipe. He balances the crunchiness of stirred-fry shrimps soy and duck sauce. All in all, a nutritious, delicious way to devor shrimps. - 90.5836
Teriyaki Stir Fry Chicken Dinner
Sprinkle wingettes with salt and pepper.
In large nonstick wok or skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Stir-fry broccoli 1minute; add water chestnuts and carrots.
Stir-fry 1 minute longer and add onions; stir-fry a few seconds.
Remove vegetables and... - 43.5521
Stir Fried Seitan And Broccoli
Seitan is a great ingredient to replace meat. Make it yourself or buy it off the rack, its delicious and healthy too! In this video, you can learn how to prepare a stir fry using seitan. This dish makes a beautiful presentation with its vegetable green, mixed... - 115.764
Teriyaki Stir Fried Salmon With Crispy Leeks
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the salmon into slices. Place the slices of salmon in a shallow non-metallic dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, tomato ketchup, rice wine vinegar, sugar and garlic.
3. Pour the mixture over the salmon, toss well and leave to... - 39.5026
Stir Fry Steak Teriyaki
Cut steak into 1/8-inch strips (cuts best when meat is partially frozen).
Make a marinade of soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar and cornstarch.
Add meat to marinade and let stand 15-20 minutes, or longer.
In a 9-inch pie plate combine oil, garlic and... - 41.5814
Stir Fried Chicken Sukiyaki
1. Put rice noodles in a medium bowl and add enough boiling water to cover. Cover bowl and let pasta soak until softened, about 10 minutes; drain. If using regular vermicelli, cook and drain according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying... - 32.4664
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 46.0388
Very few of you might have tried Japanese dish at home apprehending if you could do perfect justice to the dishes. But this simple dishes shown in the video makes it very easy to try it and taste it at home . Yuba dishes can be a perfect accompaniment with... - 103.418
Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce
This Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce recipe will entice any eater fussy or easy. If you are looking for an impressive Appetizer, then this dish is the answer. The Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce is made with Vegetable which is easy to procure from any... - 49.3023
Curry Fried Rice
1. Dice the green bell pepper and red paprika; finely chop the green onions, separate the green from the white set aside.
2. In a wok over high heat pour oil and cook the meat until browned, add the nagasawake sauce and stir.
3. Once... - 82.6391
Minced Meat And Lettuce Fried Rice
Today, fried rice recipes from home Nagasawa son's favorite dish, the push Ground beef, lettuce and fried rice recipesto introduce. There are many how to make fried rice, has his way back from leave after a few fried eggs. I finished the most moist and the... - 88.6057
Japanese Curry Pizza With Fried Shrimp
1. In a cup, mix in the warm water with the yeast and sugar. Stir and let it stand for a few minutes to allow the yeast to bloom.
2. In a mixing bowl or on your cutting board, take the all-purpose and the bread flour.
3. Make a well and add the... - 109.556
Yaki Udon @ Japanese Seafood Noodle Stir-fry
Yakiudon are thick, smooth, white Japanese Noodles eaten with a special sauce, meat and vegetables. It is simple and fresh to make and a popular dish in Japan - 100.305
Wasabi And Panko Crust Pork With Gingered Soy Sauce
Place panko in a shallow dish.
Place egg white in another shallow dish.
Dip pork in egg white, and dredge in panko.
Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add pork.
Cook 4 minutes on each side or... - 43.1482
Soak harusame in cold water for 10 minutes and drain.
Arrange overlapped beef slices, harusame and individual heaps of vegetables in a colorful pattern on a tray.
Refrigerate until needed.
Flavor consomme with shoyu sauce, sherry and sugar to taste and pour... - 42.0512
Nana Kusa Gayu
On the 7th of January some people in Japan eat 七草粥 (nana kusa gayu).
According to the back of this packet, this tradition has been around since the Kamakura-period. The idea is that because everyone eats and drinks a lot over the New Year – it’s... - 107.287
1. Stir-fry meat in conventional skillet on top of range, or using microwave oven, preheat browning dish 6 minutes, add meat, and fry 2 to 3 minutes until well browned.
2. In a 2-quart glass casserole, combine celery, onion, green onion, mushrooms, and bamboo... - 33.1752
Teriyaki Chicken With Buck Wheat Noodles
1. In a bowl, marinate the chicken breast with sake, grated ginger, salt and black pepper. Set it aside for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium high heat; add oil and swirl to coat.
3. Add marinated chicken and cook for 3... - 106.019
This thing looks like an alligator. But it’s not. It’s goya.
The other day I had some goya for the first time in ages. - 101.456
Japanese Style Chicken Katsu
Appetizers set the tone for any feast. Crispy chicken katsu served with Tonkatsu sauce makes for a sumptuous indulgence. A big-time Japanese and Korean favorite, this lip-smacking appetizer tastes heavenly when relished with rice, egg salad and cabbage. This... - 105.479
Thaw fish and scallops, if frozen.
Prepare the sauces; set aside.
Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces.
Cut beans into 2-inch lengths.
Slice sweet potato 1/2 inch thick.
Cut onion into slices and separate into rings.
Halve large mushrooms and scallops.
Cut fish... - 43.2254
Sweet Teriyaki Chicken
As my first post on this forum, I would like to share with you all a recipe that is very quick and easy to make (plus my boyfriend really liked it!!).
I use this as a topping for pizza, but it can also be eaten by itself too Roll Eyes - 39.4092
Teriyaki Chicken With Cucumbers
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a small bowl stir together teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ginger-root, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon sugar. Pour over chicken in bag; close bag. Marinate in the... - 36.9346
Shallow Fried Fish Tempura With Two Sauces
1. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes, and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper. Set the ginger-soy sauce aside.
2. In another small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, pickle relish, and 1/4 teaspoon of the... - 41.7145
Japanese Zucchini Fritters
1. In a bowl, combine eggs, salt and monosodium glutamate to prepare a batter.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil for frying.
3. Dredge zucchini slices with flour; shake off excess.
4. Quickly dip into egg mixture and place in the... - 46.8668
Pacfic Saury Fried Rice
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Using paper towel, dry the fish.
3. Sprinkle half the quantity of salt and pepper over the fish and rub evenly, leave aside for 10 minutes.
4. In a small bowl put the egg and beat well using fork.
5. In an... - 79.6182
Corn Fried Rice
1. Using a sharp knife, shuck the corn and set aside.
2. Roughly chop the spring onion and welsh onion, set aside separately.
3. In a microwave proof bowl, place corn kennel and wrap with plastic film.
4. Microwave corn kennel for 3 minutes at... - 77.405
Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce
Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce is a delight for all those who love Japanese food. The blend of vegetable and rice with the flavorful sauce makes it a delicious and sumptuous recipe. The Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce is excellent served with steamed rice, do try... - 49.5244
Teriyaki Beef With Noodles
Weeknight rush? Here's beef, veggies and noodles you can have on the table in only 20 minutes! - 32.6825
Learn How To Make Spicy Teriyaki Mini - Burgers In 7 Steps
What's a backyard bash without yummy snacks and burgers? You don't have to toil hard to prepare one. Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make spicy teriyaki mini-burgers in 7 easy steps. Just gather your pots and pans and get hold of the ingredients to get... - 86.5679
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Slice each tofu cake into 4 cutlets.
2.... - 37.8211
#1260 Kinpira Parsnip
One of the best ways to eat gobo in Japan is to make a kinpira. In this recipe, Sarah experiments with the traditional gobo kinpira recipe by adding parsnip to it. Healthy, flavorful, and very filling, this Japanese dish is very popular back home. So if you... - 114.219
Who said that spaghetti should be coated with an Italian sauce? Well Japanese have their own version of Spaghetti. Try this Japanese favorite, Tarako Spaghetti. It’s rather unique, cause it uses frozen tarako or pollock fish roe to provide an very distinct... - 83.0443
#123 Kinpira Gobo
The classic kinpira gobo is a medley of different flavors ranging from spicy to salty and sweet. This crunchy, stir-fried vegetable dish can make for a wonderful side veggie. Very easy to make and great to taste, Sarah shows you how you can stir up a quick... - 96.2972
One of the most popular Japanese dishes. The tasty ginger and rice wine marinade can be used for meat or fish. This recipe can also be made on the grill using the marinade as a basting sauce. - 34.4252
Soy Milk And Egg Pasta
1. Chop the green onions and leeks, set aside.
2. Shred the nori sheet and chop the pork into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Beat the eggs in a medium size bowl, set aside
4. Boil the pasta in water as per the manufacturer instructions... - 83.0408
Who said comfort food has to be unhealthy? Try this delicious Japanese Omurice, a true comfort food that tastes good and is healthy. Watch the video to learn how to make this quick and easy fried rice. It's perfect for a lonely night when you want to eat... - 100.19
Sautéed Beef Sukiyaki
Heat oil over medium heat in a large heavy skillet with a lid.
Add onion and green onions; stir-fry about 2 minutes.
Add radish and cabbage; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Place a layer of beef slices on top of cabbage, then layer the mushrooms, tofu, spinach and... - 41.9877
1. Place the meat in the freezer for 1 hour to firm.
2. Use a large sharp meat or steak knife to slice the meat into very thin strips.
3. In a wok or skillet heat the oil over high heat.
4. Add mushrooms, carrots, celery and onions and... - 46.8243
Hot Sukiyaki With Mushrooms
Cut meat into paper-thin slices across the grain, (freezing meat makes slicing easier), then into strips 1 inch wide.
Brown strips in hot oil in large fry pan 2 to 3 minutes.
Combine soy sauce, water, sugar and MSG.
Pour over meat.
Push meat to one side of... - 46.3747
1.Grate half of the carrot and slice the remaining carrot.
2.Take a pan and add the oil of the canned tuna and sesame oil.
3.Place the grated carrot into the heated oil and stir fry with the kitchen chopsticks.
4.Add small amount of... - 86.0142
Vege Beef Teriyaki
1. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing up, slice meat.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and place slide meat in it.
3. Add lemon juice, soy sauce, instant minced onion and brown sugar to meat slices and stir to mix well.
4.... - 45.5755
Partially freeze beef before slicing for best results.
Just before cooking, arrange sliced meat and vegetables neatly on a large platter or tray.
The ideal utensil to use for sukiyaki is (of course) a Chinese wok, but if you do not have one, use a large 12... - 43.9345
Easy Slice Sukiyaki
1. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl with slicing side facing up, slice meat. Keep aside.
2. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl with slicing side facing up slice vegetables, each separately.
3. Arrange on a tray, cover and refrigerate till... - 45.2369
Omurice, is a contemporary Japanese dish. It is a popular dish both commonly cooked at home and can be found at many restaurants in Japan. It is very tasty and you will surely enjoy this dish. - 107.718
Bamboo Shoots And Chicken Pasta
Nagasawa son homebamboo shoots season (bamboo shoots), with Japanese bamboo shoots and chicken pastaRecipeswhite paper. - 84.6369
Prawns With Sushi Ginger
1) Clean the prawns.
2) Take a heavy bottomed frying pan or wok and heat oil in it.
3) Add prawns to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes.
4) Now, put vegetables and stir to mix. Cover the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5) Add the... - 40.442
1. Place the tofu on a pie plate. Weight a second plate with a heavy can or two and place on top of the tofu. Press for at least 15 minutes. Drain the excess water.
2. Place the drained tofu on its side and cut into three equal squares, then in half into... - 30.0839
How To Make Ochazuke
Ochazuke is a Japanese dish made with a few simple ingredients. It is a great way of using leftover rice into a new meal or snack. It is a simple yet an extremely tasty dish. - 108.306
Oriental Futomaki Sushi & California Roll
Looking for a n authentic Sushi recipe that you can try at home? This Japanese delicacy consists of two kinds of sushi rolls. The Futomaki Sushi rolls have the traditional Japanese flavor and California Rolls have more of a fusion taste. Together they make a... - 147.789
Summer Special Pork Shogayaki
Looking for a great summer recipe? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this Japan's staple Pork Shgayaki which is a great blend of authentic Japanese ingredients with tender pork. The recipe is just perfect for summers. Watch the video... - 142.303
Korean-style Beef And Vegetable Rolls In Teriyaki Sauce
Lovely little beef rolls stuffed with fresh, colorful vegetables, pan fried and coated with a sweet-spicy teriyaki sauce. A Japanese dish with a Korean twist. These are beautiful with rice and miso soup. This is a wonderful party dish. It's so easy to prepare... - 96.8013
Salmon Teriyaki With Oyster Sauce
No mood to cook and need something quick to put on your weeknight dinner table. Then take a look at this simple salmon teriyaki recipe. The chef here shows simple step by step instructions to make salmon combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and kikkoman... - 84.267
Deep Fried Gyoza
Put 1 tablespoon of canola oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat.
Add diced onion; saute until translucent.
Add fresh ginger; stir.
Add ground beef; stir.
While mixture is browning, add minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
After meat is browned, drain... - 42.7135
Japanese Style Skewered Chicken
Cut chicken into 1 1/4 x1 1/4 inch pieces.
Cut each green onion into 1-inch-long pieces.
On twelve short bamboo skewers alternate pieces of chicken and green onion.
To prepare batter, in a pie plate or shallow dish stir together flour and salt.
Combine ice... - 42.9785
Japanese Style Pizza
Prepare Okonomiyaki Sauce.
In a large bowl, combine cake flour, water, salt and baking powder.
Divide batter among 6 medium-size deep bowls.
Arrange eggs, cabbage and green onions on table for cooking.
Each guest receives a bowl of batter.
Stir 1 egg into... - 41.2693
1. In a large pot, heat 3 inches of vegetable oil to 350°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the nori flakes with the shichimi togarashi, salt and black pepper. In another small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the sambal oelek and fresh lime juice and stir until... - 25.5432
Japanese Vegetable Tempura
Prepare vegetables before you begin cooking Cut carrots crosswise into 4 inch lengths, then cut each piece lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch thick triangular pieces.
Cut green pepper into 1/4 inch wide strips.
Halve mushrooms... - 44.8285
Wash and dry shrimp and vegetables well.
Slice or cut vegetables into strips, if necessary.
Fill skillet half full with salad oil; heat to 360Â° to 365Â°.
To make batter combine flour, next 4 ingredients, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; beat just till moistened (a... - 44.0897