Japanese Stir Fry
- » Japanese Stir Fry Sauce
Japanese Stir Fry Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Japanese Stir Fry Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Japanese Stir Fry Sauce recipes.
Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
Stir-fried boneless pork and fresh crisp cabbage with a spicy-sweet miso-sake-ketchup sauce when served over rice makes a makes a stirring combination. 'It's a quick-fix dish when unexpected company arrives or when you just don’t feel like cooking on those... - 128.662
Japanese-style Stir Fried Mozuku
This noodle like seaweed stir fry goes great with white rice, and is usually eaten with rice vinegar as a starter or palate refresher. This recipe is made with simple five ingredients. You can cook mozuku with leftover ingredients in your fridge! Bacon adds... - 135.013
Japanese-style Mixed Mushroom Stir-fry
Want to try a dish that blends both nutrition and taste? Nutritious Japanese Stir-fried Mushrooms would not only be a hit with mushroom lovers but would also be beneficial for patients who are recovering from chemotherapy. A light yet filling side dish this... - 122.646
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.2227
Yakisoba - Japanese Stir-fried Noodles
GETTING G READY
1. In a bowl, mix the oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mirin and black pepper. Stir to mix. This is the sauce for stir frying the soba noodles.
2. Thinly slice the beef.
4. In a pan, heat the cooking oil.
5. Add the beef. Keep... - 102.779
Yakisoba - Japanese Fried Noodle
Nagasawa eldest son home today Source Japanese Yakisobaintroduces the recipe. There's a source of the powder chow mein noodles into the market because a lot of additives, liquid sources Okonomiyaki sauceand Nagasawa versatile soup houseuses mixture. Cho cho... - 80.5592
Miso Stir-fry With Summer Vegetables
1. Cut the eggplants into bite-size pieces and put them into a bowl of water.
2. Drain the eggplant and place on the paper towel.
3. Cut the bell pepper into small pieces.
4. Season the pork and cut into 2 inch pieces.
5. Sprinkle salt... - 89.3198
Summer Special Okinawa Stir Fry With Bitter Melon
Are you on a lookout for some great summer delicacies? Okinawa Stir Fry with Bitter Melon is a bliss during summers. The dish consists of egg, tofu, onion and pork cooked in miso flavor. Watch the chef churn out this great blend of flavors and you can easily... - 146.054
Beef Teriyaki Stir Fry
Beef teriyaki stir fry is a spicy and savory beef stir fry made with sirloin strips. Marinated and cooked with vegetables with the flavors of teriyaki sauce and garlic, the beef teriyaki stir fry serves as an excellent side in meals. - 44.9132
Reba Nira - Stir Fried Pork Liver And Nira Garlic Chives
1. In a bowl of cold water, place the liver pieces, lightly rinse and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the liver from the bowl and place on a mesh strainer and rinse with clean water. Drain on a paper towel and soak off the excess... - 0
Tofu And Vegetable Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together the water, dry sherry, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, bouillon granules, and ginger.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat over medium high heat.
Add carrots and garlic and stir fry for 2... - 41.3702
Soba Stir Fry
1) Omit salt and prepare noodles as per package directions.
2) Drain, when done and keep aside warm.
3) In a large nonstick skillet or wok, over medium heat, heat oil and sauté mushrooms, bell pepper, dried peppers and garlic for 3... - 43.7178
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 48.9121
Classic Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the Classic Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Teriyaki Sauce in this video. We bet you would want to make this Oriental recipe again and again. - 100.141
Stir Fried Deep Fried Pork And Vegetables
I would give this Stir Fried Deep Fried Pork And Vegetables recipe an A+. I have rarely had a pork dish which tastes as good as this Stir Fried Deep Fried Pork And Vegetables. You will give it an A+ too. - 35.7066
Stir Fried Yuba
Very few of you might have tried Japanese dish at home apprehending if you could do perfect justice to the dishes. But this simple dishes shown in the video makes it very easy to try it and taste it at home . Yuba dishes can be a perfect accompaniment with... - 109.012
Tofu Vegetable Stir Fry
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
Stir soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in sugar and 1/2 cup cold water.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry ginger root 30 seconds.
Add carrots and onion; stir-fry 5 minutes.
Remove from wok.
Add cauliflower and... - 41.3657
Mixed Mushrooms Stir-fry
Those who enjoy stir-fry recipes will really enjoy this dish. The video gives a good detail about the type of mushrooms used in the recipe. A healthy meal you can serve your family. - 97.3371
Vegetable Stir Fry With Pork
1. In a wok, heat oil and sauté pork for 5 minutes or until it changes color.
2. Remove the pork and set aside.
3. In the same wok, add ginger, cabbage and green onions, stir well to mix.
4. Add leeks and mix well.
5. Add beans sprout and toss the... - 81.2719
Stir-fried Cabbage Neapolitan
In this video, you will find a very authentic Japanese dish " Stir-fried Cabbage". The dish is quite easy and simple to make. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 113.253
Prawn Noodles With Sesame Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare plenty of salt water and cook egg noodles for about 5-6 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain water and rinse noodle with hot water.
3. Drain through sieve and let the water drain thoroughly.
4. In a cup, blend corn... - 47.5374
Ramen Vegetable Steak Stir-fried
1. Take a medium sized bowl, mix beef strips, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and ground red pepper; toss to coat. Keep aside.
2. Throw away seasoning packet if any from noodles package.
3. In large saucepan, boil 2 cups water Break block of noodles... - 43.4896
Remembering her college days, Joy demonstrates her favorite go-to meal, Stir-fry Noodles, a simple, delicious dish for the cooking newbie. - 40.89
Stir Fried, Chinese Watermelon Rind
Throwing away that watermelon rind? Don't as this video shows how to use that lovely watermelon rind to make a tasty dish in a few seconds. - 96.6536
Teriyaki Vegetable Stir Fry
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine teriyaki sauce with 2 tbsp (25 mL) water. Stir in vinegar, brown sugar, cornstarch and garlic; set aside.
2. In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add cauliflower and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.... - 27.941
Celery Japanese Style
1 Trim off the very ends of the celery stalks and their leaves.
2 Scrub well under running cold water.
3 Using a potato peeler, remove the outer layer, making sure there are no strings left.
4 Cut lengthwise in 4 equal strips.
5 Cut... - 38.6266
Spread the almonds in a shallow baking tin and toast in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the soy sauce, sherry and ginger.
Pour over the almonds and continue toasting, stirring occasionally, for 15-20... - 32.4365
Japanese style dinner 'pancake' integrating cabbage and meat for a delicious meal. - 35.0706
Japanese Ham And Cabbage Salad
Slice ham into thin strips.
Heat 1 cup lightly salted water to a boil in a medium-size skillet, then add the cabbage and bring to a boil.
Cover and cook quickly, about 2 minutes.
Toss with the ham and remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning and... - 34.0766
Japanese Mushroom Pasta
Nagasawa eldest son home today Japanese mushroom and bacon pasta recipeto introduce.
Because there are a variety of mushrooms, please make it and adjust the amount of your favorite mushrooms of your choice. - 82.9592
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 144.629
Japanese Steak Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt butter over medium flame
2. Stir fry the onions for about ten minutes
3. Add in the remaining ingredienrs and let it simmer without lid for five minutes
4. Goes well, when served hot, with broiled steak as... - 38.587
Curry Fried Rice
1. Dice the green bell pepper and red paprika; finely chop the green onions, separate the green from the white set aside.
2. In a wok over high heat pour oil and cook the meat until browned, add the nagasawake sauce and stir.
3. Once... - 78.9676
Minced Meat And Lettuce Fried Rice
Today, fried rice recipes from home Nagasawa son's favorite dish, the push Ground beef, lettuce and fried rice recipesto introduce. There are many how to make fried rice, has his way back from leave after a few fried eggs. I finished the most moist and the... - 84.3092