- » Japanese Stir Fry
Japanese Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese stir fry recipes.
Summer Special Okinawa Stir Fry With Bitter Melon
Are you on a lookout for some great summer delicacies? Okinawa Stir Fry with Bitter Melon is a bliss during summers. The dish consists of egg, tofu, onion and pork cooked in miso flavor. Watch the chef churn out this great blend of flavors and you can easily... - 144.517
Japanese-style Mixed Mushroom Stir-fry
Want to try a dish that blends both nutrition and taste? Nutritious Japanese Stir-fried Mushrooms would not only be a hit with mushroom lovers but would also be beneficial for patients who are recovering from chemotherapy. A light yet filling side dish this... - 119.27
Mixed Mushrooms Stir-fry
Those who enjoy stir-fry recipes will really enjoy this dish. The video gives a good detail about the type of mushrooms used in the recipe. A healthy meal you can serve your family. - 95.6962
Miso Stir-fry With Summer Vegetables
1. Cut the eggplants into bite-size pieces and put them into a bowl of water.
2. Drain the eggplant and place on the paper towel.
3. Cut the bell pepper into small pieces.
4. Season the pork and cut into 2 inch pieces.
5. Sprinkle salt... - 87.613
Shiitake Mushrooms And Asparagus Stir-fry
All those who are fond of eating stir-fry food should try this dish. Shiitake mushrooms are medicinal in nature and hence good for health. You must watch the video as it's brief and informative. - 86.2617
Vegetable Stir Fry With Pork
1. In a wok, heat oil and sauté pork for 5 minutes or until it changes color.
2. Remove the pork and set aside.
3. In the same wok, add ginger, cabbage and green onions, stir well to mix.
4. Add leeks and mix well.
5. Add beans sprout and toss the... - 77.9463
Stir Fry Japanese Dinner From Bag
If you have always got enchanted with the restaurant Japanese dishes, try Bhal Dave Japanese recipes! He guides you to make an addictive Yakisoba stir fried noodles and soy cutlets. He mentions each step in detail for your ease. Now you and your family can... - 69.5249
Beef Teriyaki Stir Fry
Beef teriyaki stir fry is a spicy and savory beef stir fry made with sirloin strips. Marinated and cooked with vegetables with the flavors of teriyaki sauce and garlic, the beef teriyaki stir fry serves as an excellent side in meals. - 45.9695
Soba Stir Fry
1) Omit salt and prepare noodles as per package directions.
2) Drain, when done and keep aside warm.
3) In a large nonstick skillet or wok, over medium heat, heat oil and sauté mushrooms, bell pepper, dried peppers and garlic for 3... - 43.8003
Tofu Vegetable Stir Fry
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
Stir soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in sugar and 1/2 cup cold water.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry ginger root 30 seconds.
Add carrots and onion; stir-fry 5 minutes.
Remove from wok.
Add cauliflower and... - 43.3761
Tofu And Vegetable Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together the water, dry sherry, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, bouillon granules, and ginger.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat over medium high heat.
Add carrots and garlic and stir fry for 2... - 42.4049
Japanese Stir Fry Recipes By Category