- » Japanese Steamed Fish
Japanese Steamed Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese steamed fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese steamed fish recipes.
Japanese Steamed Fish
1. In a small glass bowl, place the sesame seeds and the 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook on High for 1 or 2 minutes, stirring 3 times.
3. Stop cooking when the sesame seeds are golden brown, and keep... - 45.8318
Steamed Fish And Vegetables
1) In a saucepan, combine the clam juice, sake or sherry, ginger, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and Ac'cent.
2) Bring to a boil and add celery, scallions and cauliflower.
3) Cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
4) Remove the vegetable, keep warm... - 43.3683
Japanese Steamed Fish
Place the sesame seeds and the 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vegetable oil in a small glass bowl.
Brown 1 or 2 minutes at HIGH, stirring 3 times.
When the sesame seeds are golden brown, set aside.
Choose a microwave-safe dish large enough to contain all the... - 42.2903
Steamed Whole Fish
Have fish scaled and cleaned and head removed, if you prefer.
Lightly score the skin so seasonings will flavor the fish.
Combine salt, pepper, and ginger; rub on fish thoroughly.
Pour water into large frying pan or wok; add pickling spices, bay leaves,... - 34.8415
Japanese Style Steamed Fish
In a large skillet place a large open steamer basket over 1 inch water.
Bring water to boiling, and then reduce heat to a simmer.
Carefully place fish on the steamer basket.
Top with lemon slices and chives, and then add mushrooms.
Steam for 8... - 31.4979
You May Also Like!
Steamed Fish in Teriyaki Sauce - 18.4744
Noodles With Japanese Fish Cake
1. Cut fish cake, carrot, and leek into thin juliennes. Keep separately.
2. Snap the tips of the snow peas.
3. Shred the Bok Choy finely after discarding the wilted leaves.
4. To make the dipping sauce in a small saucepan, combine the... - 44.5542
Steamed Shell Fish With Herbs
1) In a small serving bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the ginger-soy sauce. Put aside.
2) For each serving, in one layer of a multilayered steamer,place an assortment of shellfish.
3) Season each type of shellfish with a different... - 46.2209
Attention all the Japanese food fans!! Here's a traditional Japanese recipe of steamed eggs with filling that is truly irresistible. The flavors of authentic Japanese ingredients create a great blend of taste. Watch the video now and prepare this dish for... - 144.404
Sanma Takikomi Gohan
Are you looking for some great cooking ideas specially for autumn? Sanma Takikomi Gohan that is Japanese mixed rice with pacific saury is the classic Japanese autumn dish. This video is a step by step guide on how to prepare this oriental delicacy at home.... - 147.696
Pork And Pickled Plums Takikomi Gohan
Very healthy, tasty, savory, and superb nourishing Takikomi Gohan using pork and Umeboshi (pickled plums).
Takikomi Gohan (炊き込みご飯) is a Japanese seasoned rice dish cooked with meats or fish and vegetables. You can use a rice cooker to make this... - 111.743
Sprinkle the chicken pieces with soy sauce and set aside for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle the fish pieces with salt and set aside.
Meanwhile, to make the egg mixture, mix the dashi, salt, soy sauce, mono-sodium glutamate to taste and mirin or sherry together.
Pour the... - 40.4195
Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles
Preparing an Oriental spread for the weekend?? This recipe is a must include. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure to prepare this Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles. Your guests will certainly call you back to take the recipe. - 146.52
Mizore Nabe With Vegetable And Fish Fillet
Hosting an oriental dinner and confused about the main dish?? Mizore Nabe with Vegetable and Fish Fillet makes for a great main dish. The mix of authentic ingredients with the vegetable makes this dish absolutely irresistible. Watch the chef prepare this... - 148.13
Noodle Soup In Japanese Style
Convenience food is a necessity in every culture after all and here is a quick Japanese recipe. Chef David Hu shows in quick and easy steps how to make noodle soup in Japanese style with Somen noodles. Quick and tasty meal! - 99.3957