- » Japanese Steam Egg
Japanese Steam Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Japanese Steam Egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Japanese Steam Egg recipes.
Steamed Egg Custard Soup
1.In a pan, heat water and partially boil the chicken chunks for 5 minutes in it.
2.Also, partially cook the spinach and mushrooms separately.
3.Take a tall tea cup or chawanf and put spinach, mushrooms and chicken in it along with... - 37.9796
Attention all the Japanese food fans!! Here's a traditional Japanese recipe of steamed eggs with filling that is truly irresistible. The flavors of authentic Japanese ingredients create a great blend of taste. Watch the video now and prepare this dish for... - 141.45
Egg Tofu Custard
1. Prepare 2 1/4 cups bonito stock.
2. Combine BROTH ingredients, and, stirring occasionally, bring to a boil over medium heat, making sure that salt dissolves. Force-cool by swirling bowl with broth in a larger bowl containing water and ice... - 40.3102
Savory Dinner Egg Custard
When Savory Dinner Egg Custard can be made at home, why go to a restaurant for it? If you have a lot of Egg on hand then dish is the recipe you should opt for. Indulge yourself in this dish as Side Dish. I am sure this super delicious Japanese dish is gonna... - 50.2064
Japanese Chicken And Egg On Rice - Oyakodon
Gourmet's delight...if that's what you are looking for, try this video. It prepares a fine variety of chicken with a rich sauce made from dashi granules and soy sauce. It gives an authentic taste to this comforting dish. Serve with brown rice and get a touch... - 93.9284
How To Make Oyster Egg-drop Donburi
This is simply a succulent Japanese rice dish that compromises of oysters and eggs. It is also called ‘Milk of the Ocean’. This can be served for lunch or dinner. This serves as a perfect meal which can be enjoyed with family. - 108.612
Savory Egg Custard
1) In four heatproof containers, add the chicken, shrimps, shiitake mushrooms, and ginkgo nuts.
2) In a large bowl, add the dashi broth, mirin, salt, soy sauce, and beaten eggs, blend well; pour the bowl mixture into... - 41.8676
Chicken And Egg Donburi
1) Prepare ther ice the usual way.
2) In a saucepan, heat the ingredients for the broth, stir to dissolve the sugar.
3) In a frying pan, add 1/4 cup heated broth, 1/4 chicken and green onions, simmer on a low heat for 3 min; stir in the beaten egg,... - 41.9769
Chicken And Egg On Rice
To make plain rice
All recipes call for short-grain rice.
When planning a meal requiring rice, allow at least 1 hour for washing, soaking, boiling, and standing.
Use a heavy, tight-lidded pot with a capacity roughly 3 times the volume of uncooked rice. (Pot... - 44.0269