- » Japanese Steak Sauce
Japanese Steak Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese steak sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese steak sauce recipes.
Japanese Steak Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt butter over medium flame
2. Stir fry the onions for about ten minutes
3. Add in the remaining ingredienrs and let it simmer without lid for five minutes
4. Goes well, when served hot, with broiled steak as... - 38.5317
You May Also Like!
Teriyaki Steak Strips
Have your meat man remove the membrane, but don't have the meat scored in a mechanical ten-derizer.
Cut meat into 1-inch-wide strips, diagonally, from top to bottom.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight in a marinade made by combining consomme, soy, salt, green... - 33.0579
Japanese Teriyaki Steak
Mix ingredients for sauce.
Marinate steaks in mixture for 6 to 8 hours; charcoal broil.
While barbecuing, baste with mixture. - 24.3187
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce over steaks.
Rub in; let steaks marinate for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, drain bean sprouts; or, if using fresh bean sprouts, blanch them, rinse with cold water, then drain.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a saucepan.
Add... - 41.0919
1) In a slow cooker, place the steak strips.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients together and pour over the steak.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice on... - 37.8355
Japanese Marinade For Steaks
Combine all marinade ingredients well; pour over steaks.
Marinate steaks at room temperature for 2 hours.
Marinade may be used to steam sliced onions and mushrooms to accompany steaks. - 23.7794
Teriyaki Steak With Onions
Place steak in large plastic bag; place bag in large bowl.
In 1-quart measure, combine soy sauce, wine, brown sugar, ginger and garlic.
Pour marinade over steak in bag; turn to coat with marinade.
Close bag securely and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or overnight,... - 39.0567
Combine first 5 ingredients and stir to dissolve sugar.
Place steak in heavy-duty plastic bag; pour marinade over steak.
Secure plastic bag making sure marinade surrounds the meat and place on tray in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Remove steak from sauce a - 26.0609
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 143.056
Teriyaki Steak Sandwich Platter
1. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine soy sauce, salad oil, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic. Rinse flank steak, add to bag, seal, and set in a bowl. Chill at least 1 hour and up to 1 day, occasionally turning bag over.
2. Lightly oil a barbecue... - 34.7357
Teriyaki Round Steak With Rice
1. In a large casserole or a skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef strips and stir fry them until they are browned.
3. Add the onion and garlic and sautÃ© with meat for another 5 minutes until limp.... - 47.2343