- » Japanese Steak
Japanese Steak Recipes
Japanese steak is an individually-served, carefully cooked dish served in the United States. The Japanese steak is cooked in the famous Japanese teriyaki style, which calls for sumptuous marinade consisting of soy ... More »
Japanese Flank Steak
Remove membrane, gristle and fat from steak.
Cut steak into diagonal strips 1 inch wide.
Arrange in shallow dish.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour mixture over steak and cover.
Chill 24 hours.
Turn meat occasionally, so that all sides come in contact with... - 41.641
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce over steaks.
Rub in; let steaks marinate for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, drain bean sprouts; or, if using fresh bean sprouts, blanch them, rinse with cold water, then drain.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a saucepan.
Add... - 41.0919
Japanese Steak Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt butter over medium flame
2. Stir fry the onions for about ten minutes
3. Add in the remaining ingredienrs and let it simmer without lid for five minutes
4. Goes well, when served hot, with broiled steak as... - 38.5317
1) In a slow cooker, place the steak strips.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients together and pour over the steak.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice on... - 37.8355
Japanese Steak Salad
Japanese Steak Salad is a tasty and filling salad which can be easily substituted for a full meal. On days when I don€™t want to invest time in a complete meal, I resort to Japanese Steak Salad . Dish it up on days when you are hungry and... - 36.1743
Teriyaki Steak Sandwich Platter
1. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine soy sauce, salad oil, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic. Rinse flank steak, add to bag, seal, and set in a bowl. Chill at least 1 hour and up to 1 day, occasionally turning bag over.
2. Lightly oil a barbecue... - 34.7357
Japanese Marinade For Steaks
Combine all marinade ingredients well; pour over steaks.
Marinate steaks at room temperature for 2 hours.
Marinade may be used to steam sliced onions and mushrooms to accompany steaks. - 23.7794
Japanese Steak Recipes By Category