- » Japanese Squid
Japanese Squid Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese squid recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese squid recipes.
Ikameshi - Rice Stuffed Squids
1. Start by cleaning the squid. Remove the cuttle bone and clean the inside with a spoon.
2. Remove the head from the arms, and remove the suckers. Also remove the beak and keep the arms aside.
3. Repeat the process and clean the remaining... - 89.9255
You May Also Like!
Spring Onion Ginger Squid
If squids make you drool, here is one more squid recipe to keep the process on…the spring onion ginger squid. Like its name, the dish is flavorful and delicious. Watch out the video to know how to make it. - 99.1452
Squid In Gin And Ginger
1) Wash the squid tubes and pat dry on a paper towel.
2) Cut the squid tubes into 1/4-inch rings and marinate in gin and ginger.
3) In a wok, add oil and heat.
4) Add in the snow peas and onions, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Drain... - 36.4786
Squid With Vinegar And Garlic
Prepare the squid, reserving the ink sacs. Cut bodies of squid into 4 cm squares and score with the point of the knife in a diamond pattern. Combine marinade ingredients in a pottery, glass or enamel-lined bowl and squeeze in the ink from the reserved sacs.... - 33.6433
Japanese Style Pizza
Prepare Okonomiyaki Sauce.
In a large bowl, combine cake flour, water, salt and baking powder.
Divide batter among 6 medium-size deep bowls.
Arrange eggs, cabbage and green onions on table for cooking.
Each guest receives a bowl of batter.
Stir 1 egg into... - 41.2693
There is no better way to include all your favorite vegetables in a single dish than to prepare this authentic Japanese Tendon. Watch the chef churn out this delicacy using vegetables and seafood. Surprise your family with this Delicious Tendon today. - 143.38
How To Make Ochazuke
Ochazuke is a Japanese dish made with a few simple ingredients. It is a great way of using leftover rice into a new meal or snack. It is a simple yet an extremely tasty dish. - 108.306
Tempura On Rice
1. Cook plain rice.
2. Clean and cut shrimp, squid (or fish), and bell pepper for deep-frying. When rice is almost ready, begin deep-frying tempura. Mix BATTER just before frying.
3. Combine SAUCE ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat.
4. Divide... - 35.0826
Hanapaa Sushi Company - Mini Combo Bowl
1. In a mixing bowl, place the chopped lobster.
2. Season with the Chinese spice.
3. Add the Sriracha and the wasabi.
4. Squeeze in the lemon juice.
5. Spoon in the mayonnaise. Mix well.
6. On a small plate or bowl, pat down the sushi... - 103.717
Vegetable & Seafood Tempura
Put the prawns (shrimp) on a board and slit them lengthways, leaving the tails intact.
Remove and discard the shells and open out the flesh so that they stay flat.
Arrange the prawns (shrimp), plaice (flounder) pieces, squid, cod, green pepper, mushrooms,... - 42.1871
Cut squid into 1cm rings, cut fish into 3cm pieces; shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Cut onion into 4 wedges; separate wedges into pieces 3 or 4 layers thick, secure with toothpicks.
Just before serving, whisk eggs and the water... - 44.0806