- » Japanese Spinach
Japanese Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese spinach recipes.
To made a salad you need a chopping board, a knife, some vegetables and some water. - 82.8043
Lady Gaga Bento
Bentos are a very popular way to pack tiffins for a meal in Japan. This wonderful Bento as a Lady Gaga theme and almost everyone will like it. - 80.4414
#1004 Pumpkin + Spinach Salad
Not sure what to do with the leftover bits of pumpkin and spinach in your refrigerator? Simple, toss them together to put up a simple, healthy, tasty salad. You can also add other veggies like daikon and avocado to notch up its flavor furthermore. A hearty... - 79.8407
Asian Spinach Salad
1) In cold water, wash the spinach well, removing the thick stems.
2) In a roaster bag, place the leaves along with the water sticking to them.
3) With a rubber band, loosely seal the bag. Leave a gap on top for the steam to escape.
4)... - 47.7367
Spinach Sukiyaki With Rice
For easier slicing freeze beef until partially frozen.
Cut beef across grain into thin slices (1/8 -inch or less); cut slices 2 inches long.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; stir in soy sauce, sherry or sake, sugar, salt and pepper; reserve.
Prepare... - 43.7995
Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup
1) Remove any tough stems and rotten leaves from the spinach. Coarsely shred the spinach.
2) Into a saucepan, pour in chicken stock. Let it come to a boil.
3) Remove any skin that has gathered at the surface.
4) Into the boiling stock, add in the... - 43.0676
Sukiyaki With Crispy Spinach
Put the beef strips into a large shallow dish and pour over the sake or sherry and soy sauce.
Sprinkle over salt and pepper to taste.
Set aside at room temperature to marinate for at least 4 hours, turning the meat occasionally.
Using a slotted spoon,... - 41.639
Spinach Japanese Style
Spinach Japanese Style tastes great and is an easy to make recipe. Spinach Japanese Style tastes better with sesame seeds and must be tried at home. - 41.5109
Japanese Spinach Salad With Sesame Seeds
1. Place spinach leaves in a colander and wash thoroughly in running cold water to remove grit.
2. Using kitchen thread, tie spinach leaves into small bunches.
3. In a large basin, fill water and chill with ice cubes.
4. Blanch the... - 40.8463
Sukiyaki With Spinach
1. Preheat the electric skillet to 420°F
2. Add oil to the electric skillet and brown the beef briskly in it for a couple of minutes; add soy sauce, water, sugar and MSG and bring to a boil
3. Add celery and onions into it and cook over... - 40.4769
Japanese Noodles With Spinach Ribbons
1. Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water, for about 4 minutes and after draining, set aside.
2. In a nonstick frying pan, combine the stock, sage, soy sauce, and garlic.
3. Bring the mixture to simmer and cook.
4. Add the noodles.
5. Gently... - 39.6392
Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup
Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup is an easy to make recipe. The egg lovers can try Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup. The wine venegar adds up the taste of Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup. - 39.0234
1) In a saucepan, bring water to boil and cook spinach for 3 minutes.
2) Drain well and rinse in chilled water.
3) In a skillet, dry roast the sesame seeds until light brown.
4) Pound in mortar with pestle or run in a blender until... - 38.0569
1) In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.
2) In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and garlic to taste with 1/2 cup of your favorite French dressing. Blend well.
3) Pour the dressing on top of the salad and thoroughly toss before... - 38.0479
Sukiyaki With Fresh Spinach
Sukiyaki! An amazing and well flavored Japanese preparation of beef adds an exotic nature to your dinner spread! The Sukiyaki recipe is sought after by all my friends who have tasted it. Try it! - 37.9777
Spinach And Egg Soup
1) In a saucepan, bring dashi or the broth to a boil.
2) Add spinach and scallions, simmer for 4 minutes.
3) In a bowl, beat eggs, salt and soy sauce together, stir into the soup.
4) Cook for 1 minute, serve hot.
5) Serve hot in a warm soup... - 37.8105
1. Wash spinach well to remove any trapped dirt. Do not trim. Add pinch sugar to a pot with ample amount of boiling water. Soften stems by placing spinach into pot root end first, keeping spinach in a bunch. Spinach bunch should slide into pot on its own... - 35.4734
1) Rinse the spinach well.
2) In a large pot, allow the water to boil, add the salt, and blanch the spinach, rinse under cold water.
3) Squeeze out the water thoroughly, trim off the ends and cut into 1- 1/2 inch.
4) In a shallow bowl, place the... - 32.8149
Spinach With Japanese Sesame Dressing
1. Put the washed spinach into a large bowl or saucepan, pour boiling water over the leaves and blanch for 1 minute. Drain immediately and refresh under cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain well, then chop roughly.
2. Put the sesame seeds and caster... - 31.9738
In a large saute pan or skillet, heat the water and wilt the spinach over medium-high heat for about 1 minute.
Let cool, chop, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Sprinkle the remaining ingredients in layers over the spinach, starting with the ginger, then the... - 30.4227
Spinach With Sesame Dressing
1. Place 2 1/2 tablespoons of the sesame seeds in a blender with the rest of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Without trimming the roots and stems, wash the spinach in a large bowl of water; discard any wilted leaves.
2. Bring a large pot of... - 29.4415
Japanese Spinach Recipes By Category