- » Japanese Soy Vinegar Dressing
Japanese Soy Vinegar Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese soy vinegar dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese soy vinegar dressing recipes.
Fresh Ginger Root Dressing
Place all dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk or stir together well.
Dressing may be refrigerated for a short while before using. - 26.4654
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 37.6254
Tuna And Cucumber With Sweet Vinegar Dressing
1. Peel and seed cucumber. Thinly slice crosswise. Sprinkle with salt and set aside. Cut ginger into extremely fine slivers and soak in water until ready to use.
2. Combine SWEET VINEGAR DRESSING ingredients. Drain tuna and reserve oil.
3. Squeeze out excess... - 37.3747
Soy Sauce Dressing
1.Mix together water, soy sauce and salad oil.
2.Stir in ketchup, minsed garlic, wine vinegar, brown sugar, pepper, paprika and hot pepper sauce.
3.Drizzle it on salads and serve. - 31.6646
Tangy Tokyo Dressing
1) In an airtight jar, add the vinegar, onion, lemon juice orange juice, oil, soy sauce and ketchup together.
2) Cover with the lid and shake to mix well .
3) Then add the grated ginger to taste and mix well.
4) Allow to stand for at least 30 minutes... - 40.0509
Oil And Vinegar Dressing
Mix all ingredients together with whisk and pour over salad.
NOTE TO COOK: Carry salad to party in storage container or in salad bowl tightly covered with plastic.
Carry tomatoes either whole or diced in plastic bag or container.
Mix tomatoes in with salad... - 28.8604
Japanese Carrot Dressing
Put all of the ingredients in a blender and whirl them until smooth.
Stored chilled in a covered jar, this dressing will keep for a week (less, if you use the tofu). - 25.4486
Japanese Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1 Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, sesame seeds, sugar, garlic, and cayenne in a medium bowl; mix well.
2 Divide the lettuce among 6 salad bowls. Spoon the dressing evenly on top (about 1 tablespoon per bowl) and serve at once. - 26.2633
Japanese Vegetable Salad With Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut salads, vegetables, and, seafood if using.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until serving time or prepare the vegetables as close to the serving time to keep them... - 47.6532
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.4407
Delicious Sesame Dressing
A few salads have garnered quite a bad rep for using creamy, high-calorie dressings, bad enough to derail your diet plans. However, with versatile and virtuous dressings like the one made from sesame, you can turn your salad into a hearty, delicious,... - 96.8339
Oriental Miso Salad Dressing
Have you been on a lookout for the Oriental Miso salad Dressing? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now and learn a step by step process to prepare this dressing. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. Watch it now. - 88.9841
Chicken Katsu And Black Sesame Dressing
I hope you guys enjoy my chicken katsu recipe!! I heard some of you already made this recipe for your new year's eve dinner and it turned out wonderful! I was so happy to hear that! - 0
Japanese Mixed Salad
Japanese Mixed Salad recipe makes for a great side dish. The blend of ingredients used in the salad gives it a distinct taste. If you like this recipe of Japanese Mixed Salad, please share with friends and family and spread the taste. - 49.0361
Delicious Wasabi Vinaigrette
Want to pep up salads and sandwich? Try wasabi vinaigrette as a dressing for salad and toss it for impeccable taste. It can be a great alternative for a filling and works well with sandwich. To reach the delicious destination, all you need is to make this... - 100.83
Green Peppercorn Teriyaki Dressing
In a medium bowl, stir together the soy sauce, mirin, sake and rice vinegar.
Whisk in the peppercorns, ginger and garlic, then whisk in the oil in a thin stream until incorporated.
(The dressing can be made up to 5 days ahead and refrigerated in a sealed jar.) - 27.5082
1. In small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add dressing and toss well. - 28.706
Light Japanese Salad
Put the cucumbers, shallots and bean sprouts in a glass or ceramic bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients.
Pour over salad and toss well.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Garnish with sesame seeds before serving. - 36.7284
Japanese Style Salad
1. Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Chilled Somen Noodles. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage.
2. Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Do not soak too long. Rinse. Pour boiling water over wakame, then drain and squeeze out excess... - 38.3496
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Ingredients
If you are looking for an authentic Japanese dish, then this recipe surely misfits your bill. Soba dish isn't a true-blue Japanese culinary wonder, but nonetheless, very refreshing and hearty. These buckwheat noodle salad makes for a filling one-dish treat or... - 85.6509
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Preparation
If you are someone who will eat just anything in the name of salad, then this recipe is for you. No, it isn't half as bad as it sounds, but rather has a very distinctive, earthy flavor of its own. Easy to assemble, this lip-smacking pseudo-Japanese salad... - 84.6509
Gingery Eggplants Japanese Way
This eggplant dish doesn’t require too many ingredients, just a few, mixed and put in the solar cooker to be made! Watch this video for more. - 52.1842
Japanese Spinach Salad With Sesame Seeds
1. Place spinach leaves in a colander and wash thoroughly in running cold water to remove grit.
2. Using kitchen thread, tie spinach leaves into small bunches.
3. In a large basin, fill water and chill with ice cubes.
4. Blanch the... - 40.4735
Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette
Here's another great salad dressing for your collection! This Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette is more like a multi-purpose sauce/dressing for salads and other dishes. This goes well with any salad you like especially Asian ones. A soy sauce-based dressing cuts... - 120.825
1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Use a small wire whisk or large fork to whisk until ingredients are well blended. Alternately add the ingredients to a jar, close with tight fitting screw on lid and shake well.
3. Refrigerate the... - 29.074
August, and it still hot! So, make youself some Ramen Sushi to cool down the summer heat! - 86.2398
Easy Dinner Platter
5 recipes for dinner, tomato tofu salad, spinach salad, southern French style potatoes, Chinese cabbage and sprouts and deep fried eggplant. - 109.051
Lemon Cucumber Sunomono
To brighten skin, pour ample boiling water over whole cucumbers in a strainer.
Immediately drop into iced water.
When well-chilled, remove cucumbers and pat dry with paper towels.
Trim cucumber ends; cut in half lengthwise.
With a spoon, scrape out and... - 38.4204
Kani No Sunomono
Partially peel the cucumber, leaving some long green strips for colour.
Slice as thinly as possible, sprinkle with salt and leave to degorge in a colander for about 30 minutes.
Squeeze out any excess liquid gently with your hands, then dry on kitchen... - 34.5482
This recipe is absolutely perfect for Japanese food lover. The dish is simply delicious and can be prepared for the dinner. Check out the video for more detail. - 119.178
Oriental Daikon Salad
1) To make the dressing, in a large container, mix vinegar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, gingerroot, sesame oil and salt. Keep it aside.
2) Now, mix mushrooms, onions and daikon in another bowl.
3) Pour the dressing over mushrooms, onions... - 45.9856
Oriental Miso Dip
Looking for an Oriental dip to serve with your appetizers and snacks? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef prepare this quick and tasteful Oriental Miso Dip recipe now. This one is sure to impress everyone across your dining table. - 95.8249
Teriyaki Steak With Fennel Slaw
1. Combining the soy, vinegar and honey.
2. Add the steaks to the marinade and turn to coat.
3. Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
4. Toss together the carrot, fennel, onion and coriander and chill until serving.
5. In a griddle sear the... - 43.1837
Mustard Glazed Chicken With Arugula And Bok Choy
Chef Way: Takashi Yagihashi glazes chicken legs in a mustard sauce; on the side are buttery bok choy and a generously dressed salad. Healthier Way: Opt for chicken breasts instead of legs, cook the bok choy in a minimal amount of oil (no butter) and dress the... - 37.4254
Korilakkuma Kumigar's Halloween Obento Part 2: Obento~easy
FOR MIX BEAN SALAD
1. Chop parsley.
2. In a bowl, add tuna and beam mix.
3. Add parsley into the bowl.
4. Add Italian dressing.
5. Add salt and pepper. Toss it well.
6. Serve it with bread slice.
FOR OKURA CHERRY TOMATO... - 0
Teriyaki Steak Sandwich Platter
1. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine soy sauce, salad oil, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic. Rinse flank steak, add to bag, seal, and set in a bowl. Chill at least 1 hour and up to 1 day, occasionally turning bag over.
2. Lightly oil a barbecue... - 34.6841
Asian Pasta Salad
Soba Noodles make up this delicious Asian inspired summer salad. Soba is a noodle made from buckwheat and it has a hearty, nutty taste that is a nice change from semolina pastas. This pasta salad recipe is going to use Asian inspired ingredients and is easy... - 129.976
Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad
Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad tastes great and is simple to make. Bean Sprout Cucumber And Crab Salad must be tried by all salad lovers. Try this delightful recipe for the next party that you host and grab a bag full of compliments. - 49.283
Thai Shrimp And Artichoke Pasta
Combine first 5 ingredients in blender and puree.
Season dressing with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Combine remaining ingredients in bowl.
Toss with enough dressing to coat.
Pass extra dressing separately. - 31.6477