- » Japanese Slow Cooker
Japanese Slow Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese slow cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese slow cooker recipes.
1) In a slow cooker, place the steak strips.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients together and pour over the steak.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice on... - 37.8355
1) Slice the meat into 1/8" pieces and place in the slow cooker.
2) In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, reserved pineapple juice, gingerroot, sugar, oil and garlic; pour the sauce mixture over the meat; cook covered on LOW for about 6-7 hrs.
3)... - 36.3387
Short Ribs In Teriyaki Sauce
Marinate the short ribs in teriyaki sauce for at least 1 hour.
Place the ribs and marinade in cooker, adding the water.
Close the cover of the cooker and place control on.
When pressure is reached, cook for 25 minutes.
Allow this to cool naturally.
Serve - 27.4694
Curried Ground Beef And Rice
Curried Ground Beef And Rice is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Curried Ground Beef And Rice; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 40.1158
Shrimp Teriyaki is a unique and winning shrimp preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite and well flavored shrimp dish. I am sure they will love the Shrimp Teriyaki. - 34.3779
Teriyaki Pork Roast
1) In a bowl, mix apple juice, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic powder, and pepper.
2) In a well greased slow cooker, strategically place the pork roast.
3) Pour the mixture over the roast and coat well.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 43.8819
Red Stewed Beef
1) In slow cooker, place pot roast.
2) Stir in the soy sauce, sherry, ginger, scallions, garlic, sugar, anise seeds and water.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 hours.
4) Remove the meat from the cooker.
5) Slice the meat and place on the serving... - 40.3677
Hong Kong Pork Stew
1 Trim excess fat from pork; place in an electric slow cooker; season with salt, ginger and pepper.
2 Drain syrup from pineapple, adding water to syrup to make 1 1/2 cups; reserve pineapple chunks.
Add syrup mixture to pork; stir in sugar, instant broth,... - 35.8978
Chicken And Egg On Rice
To make plain rice
All recipes call for short-grain rice.
When planning a meal requiring rice, allow at least 1 hour for washing, soaking, boiling, and standing.
Use a heavy, tight-lidded pot with a capacity roughly 3 times the volume of uncooked rice. (Pot... - 43.819
Buffalo Chicken Mac And Cheese
Watch as Chef/mom Ariane Duarte cooks one of DinnerTool's Slow Cooker Showdown contest finalist recipe submissions. - 120.952
1 Cut very cold steak into very thin slices with a sharp knife.
2 Heat oil with garlic until very hot in a large skillet or slow cooker with a browning unit; remove garlic; brown beef quickly, a few pieces at a time; remove.
3 Add onion rings; saute 2... - 35.5859