- » Japanese Shrimp Tempura
Japanese Shrimp Tempura Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese shrimp tempura recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese shrimp tempura recipes.
Shrimp Tempura Rolls
1. Prepare shrimp tempura. Remove tails from shrimp, leaving out two to lay on the edge of sushi base.
2. Prepare sushi rice base.
3. On the middle of sushi base, line shrimp tempura.
4. Sprinkle unagi sauce on it.
5. Roll bamboo mat... - 116.134
Shrimp Tempura Cream Cheese Rolls
1. Prepare sushi base.
2. Cut cream cheese into long strips.
3. Prepare tempura shrimp and set aside.
4. On the middle of the sushi base lay the tempura shrimps.
5. Place cream cheese strip on top of them.
6. Drizzle sauce, and start... - 115.707
1. Place a ceramic bowl in refrigerator.
2. Put ice cubes in the cup of cold water.
3. Take the ceramic bowl out of the refrigerator, and pour the cold water in it.
4. Throw tempura batter mix, and stir until smooth. Pop it in... - 113.983
Shrimps Tempura With Coconut Cream Sauce
Here the chef has prepared Japanese shrimps tempura that is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. This delicious recipe is worth trying for a family get together or on any other special occasion. Serve this shrimps tempura with coconut cream sauce... - 111.453
How To Make Spicy Tempura Rolled Sushi
Here is a recipe that is yummy to taste and look as well! Spicy sushi rolls is a Japanese recipe of sushi roll with shrimps. It owes its colorful layers to rice, sesame seeds, nori, tempura and avocado. Watch this video for more details! - 102.971
Halloween Special Shrimp Tempura Udon
Shrimp Tempura Udon is a famous Japanese dish. You can make this delicious dish for Halloween or even for a party. It serves great as an appetizer. - 100.809
Tempura With Bread Crumbs
All those who think cooking scrumptious tempura at home is not an easy job, this video is a must watch. This video is in Filipino Language. Do not miss out some quick tips the lady chef shares to make a perfect dipping to go with it. - 83.0517
Easy Lacy Shrimp Tempura
1. Prepare the shrimps first; shell them leaving the tails on.
2. Lengthwise cut the back, remove vein and flatten to look like a butterfly.
3. Lightly slash underside diagonally to prevent curling.
4. Dredge the shrimps in 3/4 cup of flour.
5.... - 47.4917
Arrange the prawns (shrimp), cod, plaice (flounder), scallops, mushrooms, bamboo shoot and carrot on a large platter.
Dip them, one by one, first in the flour, shaking off any excess, then in the egg whites and finally roll them in the chopped noodles to coat... - 42.7189
Drain bamboo shoots; cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
Cut green peppers into 1/2-inch strips.
Cut onions into thick slices; separate into rings.
Slice sugared ginger.
Arrange these ingredients in separate small bowls.
To prepare batter, place flour in... - 42.3561
Shrimp Tempura Batter
1) Butterfly shrimp, keeping tails on.
2) Combine together ingredients for batter and keep aside for 10 minutes.
3) In cornstarch, dip shrimp first and then in batter.
4) Fry the coated shrimp in 1/2" hot oil.
5) More batter can be... - 42.1689
Crispy Seafood Tempura With Vegetables
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Thaw frozen halibut; cut halibut into 1-inch pieces.
To make batter, stir together flour, cornstarch, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Make a well in center of dry ingredients.
Combine ice water and egg yolk; add all at... - 41.7629
A Japanese-style meal. Deep-fried shrimp and a tangy sauce to dip them in. Try battering some vegetables such as onions, peppers, or broccoli in addition to the shrimp. Delicious. - 40.5822
Wash the shrimp under cold running water.
Drain on paper toweling.
On wooden skewers, thread one square of zucchini, one square of bell pepper, one shrimp and one mushroom.
Repeat until the skewer is as full as you wish.
Prepare as many skewers as needed.
Set... - 40.5349
Shell and clean shrimp leaving tails on.
Split shrimp through back, cutting almost through; open to butterfly shape.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Beat egg with water.
Blend both together for batter.
Heat oil to 375°F., dip shrimp through batter holding... - 38.1169
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Add egg and water and beat until smooth.
Heat oil 1 1/2 inches deep to 375 F.
Dip shrimps and vegetables in the batter and drop gently, a few at a time, into hot oil.
Fry until golden brown on all sides. - 35.9685
1. Peel the shrimp, leaving the tail intact, wipe it with a damp cloth and slit halfway down to make a cavity; press the sides out like a butterfly
2. In a mixing bowl, sift flour and salt, add beaten eggs and a cup of hot milk to make a thin batter
3.... - 34.1637
1. Shell shrimps carefully, leaving on tails; remove vein down back; dry shrimps on paper toweling.
2. Combine the flour, salt, sugar, ginger and eggs in a medium-size bowl; beat until smooth; stir in water (batter will be medium-thin). Chill at least 2... - 32.9951
Shrimp Vegetable Tempura
Mix flour, cornstarch, sugar, salt and baking powder and add milk slowly, to prevent lumps.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well to coat completely.
Drop by tablespoons into hot oil and cook until slightly brown. - 32.9786
Mix together flour, water, egg, salt, sugar and monosodium glutamate.
Add shrimp, water chestnuts and green onion.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into hot oil and fry. - 31.5839
How To Make Tempura Soba
1. In a saucepan, boil water and add bonito powder to it.
2. Add soy sauce and mirin. Let it boil.
3. In another sauce pan, boil salt water and boil noodle.
4. Once the noodle is boiled enough drain it.
5. On a plate, put flour and coat shrimps and... - 0