- » Japanese Shrimp
Japanese Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese shrimp recipes.
Shrimp In Teriyaki Sauce With Rice
Classic Japanese dish. This video prepares a lovely shrimp with teriyaki sauce. The sauce add a good flavor to the shrimp turning it into a gourmet's delight. This irresistibly yummy dish is easy to prepare and wonderfully tasty. Serve this on a bed of warm... - 133.919
Sea Creature Roll
1.) Prepare rice base.
2.) Prepare boiled shrimp.
3.) Prepare the crab salad mix.
1.) Place saran wrap down on your bamboo mat.
2.) Pat down prepared sushi right on the saran wrap and place nori sheet on top.
3.) Next, take your boiled... - 124.622
Creamy Shrimp Fry Rolls
1.) Prepare sushi rice base.
2.) Prepare deep-fried shrimp
1.) Line the bamboo mat with saran wrap.
2.) Take the sushi rice base and pat it down onto the saran wrap.
3.) Take a sheet of nori and place it on top of the rice base.
4.) Line... - 124.189
1. Place a ceramic bowl in refrigerator.
2. Put ice cubes in the cup of cold water.
3. Take the ceramic bowl out of the refrigerator, and pour the cold water in it.
4. Throw tempura batter mix, and stir until smooth. Pop it in... - 117.379
Shrimps Tempura With Coconut Cream Sauce
Here the chef has prepared Japanese shrimps tempura that is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. This delicious recipe is worth trying for a family get together or on any other special occasion. Serve this shrimps tempura with coconut cream sauce... - 114.677
Boiled Shrimp For Sushi
1. Take toothpick and insert it in the fleshy part of shrimp to keep it straight after boiling.
2. In a saucepan, boil water, and add salt and vinegar in it. Stir.
3. Drop shrimp gently into the pan. When the water starts to boil turn shrimp. Take it... - 114.151
Halloween Special Shrimp Tempura Udon
Shrimp Tempura Udon is a famous Japanese dish. You can make this delicious dish for Halloween or even for a party. It serves great as an appetizer. - 112.533
Shrimp In A Sushi Roll
Sushi rolls! Not as difficult as you think, but a lot more delicious than you think! Nikki shows you how to spruce up your next party menu…add on sushi! She demonstrates a simple shrimp sushi roll that requires a little technique, but is not difficult to... - 112.12
Shrimp Tempura Rolls
1. Prepare shrimp tempura. Remove tails from shrimp, leaving out two to lay on the edge of sushi base.
2. Prepare sushi rice base.
3. On the middle of sushi base, line shrimp tempura.
4. Sprinkle unagi sauce on it.
5. Roll bamboo mat... - 111.441
Japanese Curry Pizza With Fried Shrimp
1. In a cup, mix in the warm water with the yeast and sugar. Stir and let it stand for a few minutes to allow the yeast to bloom.
2. In a mixing bowl or on your cutting board, take the all-purpose and the bread flour.
3. Make a well and add the... - 111.145
Shrimp Tempura Cream Cheese Rolls
1. Prepare sushi base.
2. Cut cream cheese into long strips.
3. Prepare tempura shrimp and set aside.
4. On the middle of the sushi base lay the tempura shrimps.
5. Place cream cheese strip on top of them.
6. Drizzle sauce, and start... - 111.084
1. Roll shrimps in flour, until nicely coated.
2. Dip in egg and then wrap it with bread crumbs. Rub, and coat crumbs evenly on shrimp.
3. In pan heat oil, drop batter and check if it is hot enough.
4. Drop shrimps in pan, and fry until... - 106.334
Yumyum Steak And Shrimp
Learn how to make homemade Hibachi style grilled steak and shrimp served with Ying's Yum Yum sauce. You can enjoy this popular Japanese meal at home. With Ying's sauce, it is simple and economical to make it. - 101.865
How To Make Japanese Shrimp Lollipop @ Geisha
CiCi's old friend Vittorio Assaf from Serafina has another restaurant called Geisha, and it's a unique blend of Japanese cuisine with a French influence. They have many signature dishes only available at "Geisha," and Cici got to sample them with Vittorio... - 101.122
Seafood In Pom Teriyaki Marinade
Here is an amazing video that shows an incredible recipe to make grilled calamari shrimps. The chef here nicely marinates the shrimps in a flavorful pomegranate teriyaki sauce. These grilled shrimps are perfect for any beach party or even a get-together. Try... - 90.2543
Japanese Breaded Shrimp
Japanese Breaded Shrimp is kid's favorite in Japan. This is an easy recipe and tastes great with the crunch of the bread crumbs and the seafood flavor. Watch this video to learn this recipe. - 86.9316
Asian Garlic And Shrimp Udon
If you like garlic and shrimps, then you will definitely love this Asian Garlic and Shrimp Udon. View this video for this quick and easy noodle recipe. The delectable flavors will definitely impress your friends and family. - 84.2304
Tempura With Bread Crumbs
All those who think cooking scrumptious tempura at home is not an easy job, this video is a must watch. This video is in Filipino Language. Do not miss out some quick tips the lady chef shares to make a perfect dipping to go with it. - 82.9759
Japanese Style Steamed Shrimp Dumplings
If you are on a healthy diet, shrimps can be a sensible choice. Sarah makes an easy-to-prepare, healthy, filling steamed shrimp dumplings. This tasty Japanese creation features succulent shrimps steamed to perfection and rolled into delicious dumplings. - 78.3676
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 49.0653
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 48.9121
1) Wash shrimps and discard legs.
2) Mix together the ingredients for marinade.
3) Soak washed shrimps in marinade for 20 minutes.
4) Heat the pan and fry oil, ginger and garlic and shrimp in it for 1-2 minutes.
5) Mix in remaining sauce... - 45.8707
Cheese And Rice Souffle With Shrimp Sauce
About 1 hour before serving: Grease 1 1/2-quart souffle dish.
In saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth.
Slowly stir in milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheese; cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
Preheat oven to... - 45.7643
1) Chop the shrimps into a fine paste.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine together shrimp paste, salt, sugar, cornstarch and water.
3) Shape into marble size balls.
4) In a saucepan, bring the dashi or clam juice and the broth to boil.
5)... - 45.6819
Spiced Shrimp In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
In a saucepan, place the shrimp, enough water to cover them, and the salt, peppercorns and bayleaf.
Simmer about 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Remove shrimp, let cool, then shell and devein.
In a skillet, toast the seeds until they start to pop.
Add... - 45.3801
Easy Lacy Shrimp Tempura
1. Prepare the shrimps first; shell them leaving the tails on.
2. Lengthwise cut the back, remove vein and flatten to look like a butterfly.
3. Lightly slash underside diagonally to prevent curling.
4. Dredge the shrimps in 3/4 cup of flour.
5.... - 45.2316
Shrimp Cutlets With Dipping Sauce
1) To make the marinade, combine together all the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow 2-quart casserole. Keep aside.
2) To make the shrimp, shell, devein and butterfly the shrimp. Remove the tail shell and with paper towels, pat dry.
3) Place the... - 44.7698
Snappers With Shrimp Sauce
In a blender, puree shrimp with juice.
In a large heat resistant measuring cup melt butter about 30 seconds.
Blend in milk, heavy cream, brandy, flour, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Cook until thickened, stirring at 1-minute intervals, for about 4... - 44.6266
Do It Yourself Sushi
To make sushi rice
1. Wash rice as you would plain rice. Drain, cover with cheesecloth, and let stand in a colander for 1 hour. (Soak dry rice that has been on the shelf a while for 30 minutes and drain for 30 minutes, if desired.) While rice is draining,... - 44.192
Japanese Shrimp And Egg Salad
1. Cook and drain the rice
2. Add the chopped onions, French dressing, shrimps, and 2 diced eggs and mix well
3. Set aside to chill
4. In a large bowl, place the greens and sprinkle the pickles on top of the bowl
5. Grate the whites and the yolks of... - 43.8379
Rice And Shrimp With Carrot
1) Cut the shrimps in half, crosswise.
2) Heat the oil in saucepan, sautÃ© shrimps for 2 minutes.
3) Add carrots, scallions, spinach, soy sauce, water, sugar and Ac-€™cent.
4) Simmer for 3 minutes more.
5) Stir in rice and cook for... - 43.7443
Shrimp In Plum Sauce
The day before the barbecue, shell the shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Remove spinal veins.
Combine ingredients for marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
The day of the barbecue, make the plum sauce.
Drain the liquid from the plums and put... - 43.0494
Pacific Time Pate Imperials
1) In a bowl, combine the rice vinegar, ginger, 1/4 teaspoon Japanese seven pepper spice and 1/2 teaspoon salt together.
2) Stir in the cucumber and keep aside to marinate.
3) In a medium saucepan, bring 1 quart of water to a boil with... - 43.027
1) In a saucepan, melt butter, sautÃ© the scallions for 2 minutes
2) Add soy sauce, turmeric, cardamom, salt, Tabasco and clam juice.
3) Simmer for 10 minutes more.
4) In a cup, mix cornstrch and water to a paste and stir into hot mixture until... - 42.692
Butterfly Shrimp With Honey Sauce
Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tail "feathers" attached.
Butterfly shrimp by cutting each lengthwise along back down to tail, cutting as deep as possible without going through to other side; spread shrimp open so they lie flat.
In shallow bowl... - 42.4201
Shrimp And Asparagus Soup
1. Shell shrimp, then devein by inserting a toothpick at the curve of the back and pulling out the alimentary canal. Remove tails. Place shells in a small saucepan with 3/4 cup water and boil over medium heat until water is reduced by half. Strain... - 41.4227
Shrimp Tempura Batter
1) Butterfly shrimp, keeping tails on.
2) Combine together ingredients for batter and keep aside for 10 minutes.
3) In cornstarch, dip shrimp first and then in batter.
4) Fry the coated shrimp in 1/2" hot oil.
5) More batter can be... - 41.3888
Shrimp Soba Noodles
I love this Shrimp Soba Noodles recipe .Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this noodle and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Shrimp Soba Noodles recipe. - 40.6083
A Japanese-style meal. Deep-fried shrimp and a tangy sauce to dip them in. Try battering some vegetables such as onions, peppers, or broccoli in addition to the shrimp. Delicious. - 40.5795
Japanese Shrimp Recipes By Category