- » Japanese Sesame Mustard Sauce
Japanese Sesame Mustard Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese sesame mustard sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese sesame mustard sauce recipes.
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 48.164
Black Cod With Chinese Mustard Sauce
1) Light the coal to start grill.
2) Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon shoyu, honey, mustard and mirin. Keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
3) Apply the cod with a blend of 1 tablespoon shoyu and sesame oil.
4) Place the cod on moderately... - 35.4129
Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles
Looking for some great summer cooking ideas?? An absolute summer delight , this Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles is specially served during the summer season. This dish can be served along with two different kind of sauce. Learn this delicacy right here. - 144.601
Tofu Teriyaki Appetizers
In a small pan over medium heat, stir sesame seed until lightly toasted; remove from pan and set aside.
In the pan, stir together Sherry and cornstarch; stir in soy, garlic, brown sugar, dry mustard, and ginger and cook, stirring, over medium heat until... - 41.4729
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In abowl, combine the chicken, egg white, teriyaki sauce, onion, pepper and mustard.
3 Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the patties on the grill and... - 44.0666
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Slice each tofu cake into 4 cutlets.
2.... - 37.8211
To Make Sticky Rice: Place rice in a medium bowl and cover with cold water.
Rub with your fingers until water gets cloudy.
Drain rice through a strainer and repeat the procedure 2 more times.
Place rice, l cup water, vinegar, and soy sauce in a medium... - 39.3521
Tonkatsu is a very popular Japanese snack. This video teaches the simplest way of making the dish with the best ingredients. - 86.3436
Koinobori Spring Rolls (egg Rolls)
Koinobori (こいのぼり) is carp-shaped wind socks traditionally flown on May 5th in Japan to celebrate "Tango no Sekku" (端午の節句), boy's festival, in honor of sons and in the hope that they will grow up healthy and strong.
However in 1948, the... - 101.471
Oriental Futomaki Sushi & California Roll
Looking for a n authentic Sushi recipe that you can try at home? This Japanese delicacy consists of two kinds of sushi rolls. The Futomaki Sushi rolls have the traditional Japanese flavor and California Rolls have more of a fusion taste. Together they make a... - 147.789
Asian Spinach Salad
1) In cold water, wash the spinach well, removing the thick stems.
2) In a roaster bag, place the leaves along with the water sticking to them.
3) With a rubber band, loosely seal the bag. Leave a gap on top for the steam to escape.
4)... - 47.5317
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Mix together all ingredients except chicken wings.
Pour over chicken wing segments and marinate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Bake chicken wings covered for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove cover and bake 30 minutes longer, turning... - 38.7597
Pan Browned Udon Noodles
1. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat, bring broth and noodles to a boil; stir gently to separate noodles. Boil until liquid is almost gone, about 4 minutes, then add oil.
2. Stir often until noodles are lightly browned, about 8 minutes.... - 27.6453
Vegetable Tempura is my go-to recipe when I host a party or get together at home. I have been making this Vegetable Tempura dish since the late 90's. Truly tasty! - 33.844
Thai Shrimp And Artichoke Pasta
Combine first 5 ingredients in blender and puree.
Season dressing with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Combine remaining ingredients in bowl.
Toss with enough dressing to coat.
Pass extra dressing separately. - 33.0171
Hand Rolled Sushi
Toast each nori sheet by holding one corner and moving sheet back and forth over a medium-hot electric burner or low gas flame just until nori turns green. Do not over-toast Using scissors, cut into 4- or 5-inch squares. Stack on a plate or place in a serving... - 37.673
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
The Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers is a simple and amazingly satisfying dish. The Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers combination is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can use the Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers recipe for your weekend dinners! - 38.1417
Kobe Style Ribs
Combine all ingredients, except short ribs.
Pour mixture over ribs and marinate overnight or at least 1 hour.
Excellent grilled on the barbecue, 7 minutes each side.
Ribs can also be placed in a baking pan and baked in the oven at 350°F (180°C) until... - 33.849
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 46.0388
Chicken Packets With Eight Precious Condiments
Rinse and dry lettuce; refrigerate in zip-type plastic storage bags until needed.
In a medium-size round glass baking dish, combine wine, peppercorns, gingerroot and green onion.
Add chicken breasts, meat-side-down.
Let stand at room temperature 30... - 41.5541
1) In a small bowl,mix together all the ingredients for the dressing.Keep the dressing aside for use.
2) In a large kettle of rapidly boiling salted water,add shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimps turn pink.
3) Drain... - 42.8444