- » Japanese Sesame Chicken
Japanese Sesame Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese sesame chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese sesame chicken recipes.
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Dust with seasoned flour.
Mix beaten eggs with milk.
Dip chicken into this mixture, then roll it in the sesame-seed mixture.
Fry in oil until light brown and tender.
To prepare the sauce, blend the flour into the butter over low heat,... - 41.9399
Chicken With Sesame Seeds
Sprinkle chicken with rice wine or sherry and salt.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in frying pan, brown meat on both sides, and remove to preheated platter.
Heat sesame seeds in frying pan; sprinkle on the chicken. - 25.8962
Chicken Katsu And Black Sesame Dressing
I hope you guys enjoy my chicken katsu recipe!! I heard some of you already made this recipe for your new year's eve dinner and it turned out wonderful! I was so happy to hear that! - 0
Fried Sesame Chicken With Broccoli
1. Cut the chicken breasts in slices.
For the marinade
2. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
For the breading mixture
3. In a bowl, mix together the egg whites and flour and set... - 93.2588
Japanese Chicken Salad
In bowl combine chicken, scallion, and radishes.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl; mix well.
Add to chicken mixture and toss to combine. - 30.854
Mix cornstarch and eggs into batter.
Dip chicken strips in batter and fry in oil until done.
Mix vegetables together.
Add sauce and toss together.
Serve with chicken strips on top. - 36.4965
Japanese Chicken Salad
1. Combine water and bouillon cubes in a large, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat,- stir until bouillon cubes dissolve. Add chicken and ginger,-bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low,- simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Cool chicken in broth,-... - 33.7913
Chicken Wings Teriyaki
Combine teriyaki sauce, oil, ginger, garlic, sherry, honey, sesame oil and five spice powder in shallow dish.
Add chicken wings, marinate covered for several hours, or refrigerated overnight, turning occasionally.
Barbecue until cooked through.
Baste while... - 36.7258
1) Mix together the sake or sherry, soy sauce, oil, garlic and ginger.
2) Pour the mixture all over the chicken and marinade it for 2 hours.
3) Occasionally turn the chicken oven during the marinating period in order to keep the pieces well coated with... - 37.2519
Mix soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, oil, garlic and ginger to make marinade (reserve 2 tablespoons in a small bowl for Teriyaki Burgers).
Freeze chicken in marinade in a 1-gallon bag. - 26.1824
Teriyaki Chicken With Cucumbers
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a small bowl stir together teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ginger-root, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon sugar. Pour over chicken in bag; close bag. Marinate in the... - 36.9346
Geek Week: Hatsune Miku's Teriyaki Chicken Don
1. In a bowl add garlic, ginger piece, sesame oil, light soy sauce, white sugar, rice vinegar and black pepper.
2. Transfer the prepared sauce to a pan and heat gently until the sugar is completely dissolved. Once done turn off the heat and set... - 0
Teriyaki Sampler Plate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients. Divide equally among three baking dishes.
3. Make tofu into three slices of 1 ½ inch thickness. Cut the three pieces from corner to corner and... - 45.3644
Teriyaki Chicken With Buck Wheat Noodles
1. In a bowl, marinate the chicken breast with sake, grated ginger, salt and black pepper. Set it aside for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium high heat; add oil and swirl to coat.
3. Add marinated chicken and cook for 3... - 106.019
Today, we will be making chicken Nanban,the sweet sour flavor will bring out a refreshing flavor in the chicken. Its a delicious dish make with crispy golden brown deep fried chicken dipped in Nanban sauce. To enjoy crispy chicken, try to eat them soon after... - 115.033
Tori Tempura With Teri Yaki Sauce
1)Make small pieces of the chicken.
2)Make 2 inch pieces of ladies finger.
3)Marinate chicken pieces in sesame oil, sesame and salt for 2 to 3 hrs.
4)Thread chicken and ladies finger alternately on sticks.
5)Grill on heated grill plate for 15 to 20... - 38.3973
1)Cook noodles in boiling water and cool.
2)Make strips of the boneless chicken.
4)In a frying pan, heat oil. Add in chicken strips and sesame and stri fry for 15 to 20 minutes over reduced heat.
5)Now add in soya sauce and ajenomoto.... - 42.9456
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In abowl, combine the chicken, egg white, teriyaki sauce, onion, pepper and mustard.
3 Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the patties on the grill and... - 44.0666
Chicken Teriyaki Part 1 – Introduction & Preparation
For all those Japanese cuisine fans, here is an excellent traditional chicken teriyaki recipe for you. The chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – Here she provides ingredient details and also shows how you can start preparing the chicken right from the... - 74.1596
Chicken Teriyaki Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of chicken teriyaki video series. Here the chef showcases how the grilled chicken turns out and also provides some quick tips in Filipino. All said, but entire preparation and presentation on one video could have been better. - 70.3327
Chicken Teriyaki Sushi Rolls
1. Grill chicken breast, and slice it into pieces.
2. Place grilled chicken on a plate, and pour sauce on top.
3. Pop it in microwave for a minute.
4. Slice cream cheese into strips, and set it aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine chopped crab... - 116.201
1 In a bowl, add chicken, and lemon juice.
2 Toss to mix well and set aside for 5 minutes.
3 In a 9-inch skillet, add oil and heat over medium heat.
4 Add ginger and garlic and cook until lightly browned.
5 Add in the chicken... - 45.0418
Think teriyaki chicken is a tough dish to make? Well, then watch this video and change the way you think! The recipe detailed here is so simple that you would want to make teriyaki chicken at home over and over again! Watch to know more. - 114.925
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.2229
Thanksgiving Tebasaki Chicken Wings
These Chicken wings are made in a Japanese sauce. They are so delicious that you must try it once! This serves as a perfect appetizer. - 111.262
Yakitori Chicken & Vegetables
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 3 minutes), shaking pan often.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut each breast half into 6 or 7 equal chunks, then place in a bowl.
Prepare Sherry-Soy Marinade and pour 1/4... - 34.2794
Japanese buckwheat flour noodles with chicken at their best! - 35.4722
1. Mix all ingredients except wings in a large bowl.
2. Rinse and dry wings. Place wings in marinade and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (over night is better).
3. Bake wings at 400°F for 20 minutes. Pour off any liquids. Baste with marinate and broil until... - 32.2167
Pork Chicken And Vegetables
1) Remove the meat of the chicken and dice it .
2) In a casserole, heats oil and brow the chicken and pork in it. Remove.
3) In the same oil, sautÃ© onions and garlic until browned.
4) Add in tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
5)... - 44.3931
Kikkoman Karaage Chicken
1. Remove fat from chicken thighs, and chop them into 1-inch square pieces.
2. In zip lock bag, put chicken pieces, and drop coating mix in it. Shake to coat well.
3. Sift and remove excess coating. Put chicken pieces in bowl, and set it... - 110.588
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 91.3528
1) In a deep pot with water add konbu kelp and chicken pieces, allow to boil.
2) Reduce the heat, remove the scum, simmer further until the meat is tender.
3) Transfer the chicken and broth to an attactive pot, place on portable heating unit, simmer... - 42.9238
1) In a bowl add all Yakitori Sauce ingredients and combine thoroughly.
2) Place the cubed chicken into the marinade and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3) Use skewers to thread the chicken cubes.
4) In a broiler, broil the skewers by... - 39.0963
Chicken Misoyaki(miso Toast)
1. In a bowl, place the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper, and rub well.
2. Allow the chicken to marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Cut the white part of the spring onion in large pieces.
4. In a bowl, mix together miso, mirin and sugar,... - 75.6861
Chicken Yakitori Kebabs
1 Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes.
2 In a flat glass pan, place the chicken cubes.
3 Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
5 On to the skewers... - 45.854