- » Japanese Seaweed Salad
Japanese Seaweed Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese seaweed salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese seaweed salad recipes.
Crunchy Wakame Seaweed Salad
Seaweed is very high in a range of vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients. This simple salad combines a range of ingredients to make a crunchy unique salad - 87.2169
Wakame Seaweed And Cucumber Salad
1) Blanch the wakame seaweed, drain well and sprinkle with one tbsp vinegar.
2) Season the sliced cucumber with the salt, squeeze out excess water after 5 min.
3) Blanch the shirasuboshi , drain well and... - 39.4081
You May Also Like!
Japanese Style Salad
1. Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Chilled Somen Noodles. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage.
2. Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Do not soak too long. Rinse. Pour boiling water over wakame, then drain and squeeze out excess... - 37.4923
For the miso soup prepare the miso soup by bringing the water to a boil.
Add Hondashi and whisk in miso paste, boil again and strain.
Pour into cups and garnish with diced tofu, black mushrooms and spring onions.
For the Japanese rice Prepare the Japanese... - 39.7005
Deep-fried Wasabi Sea Scallops With Wakame Salad
A classic appetizer from Japan, this is ideal for summer meals. The chef takes you on a culinary journey to the land of wasabi and shows how to whip up a nice appetizer using scallops. - 125.783
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 149.368
Miso Soup With Mushrooms With Carrot-celery Salad
For a really healthy soup, try out this miso soup. Made with soba noodles, this soup is more filling than any other soup. Flavored with loads of ginger, this is a really delicious soup to try out. This soup goes well with a serving of carrot-celery soup.... - 122.229
1. Rinse the aji with running water. Pat it dry with paper towel.
2. Make a deep diagonal cut in order to cut off the head diagonally.
3. Make shallow cut along the belly and remove the innards with the knife. Rinse the inside of the aji... - 94.2244
Kauai Dinner Menu
Wanna chill-out with friends, then how about calling a few friends over for holiday dinner and surprise them with a Hawaiian style dinner. Check out Tamra Davis making Hijiki salad, Pineapple upside down cake and Seared tune burger with ginger and wasabi.... - 109.131
Shrimp And Rice Salad
A great salad!! Watch this video to make a taste bud tickling salad with rice, shrimp, egg and mayonnaise. This is a traditional Russian salad that is super delicious and easy. The serving is made with a slight Japanese touch. Easy, cold side dish compliments... - 103.461
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387
Hawaiian Seasoned Tuna
In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over low heat, cook sesame seed in oil just until seed is golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in ginger.
Stir in chilies, soy, onion, and seaweed.
Trim off and discard any skin, dark portions, or tough... - 32.6436
Japanese Seaweed Salad Recipes By Category
Japanese Seaweed Salad Dish: