- » Japanese Seaweed
Japanese Seaweed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese seaweed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese seaweed recipes.
Japanese-style Stir Fried Mozuku
This noodle like seaweed stir fry goes great with white rice, and is usually eaten with rice vinegar as a starter or palate refresher. This recipe is made with simple five ingredients. You can cook mozuku with leftover ingredients in your fridge! Bacon adds... - 97.7161
Crunchy Wakame Seaweed Salad
Seaweed is very high in a range of vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients. This simple salad combines a range of ingredients to make a crunchy unique salad - 87.4793
Hot And Sour Prawns In Seaweed Nests
1. Pre-heat the grill. Peel the prawns, leave the tails intact.
2. Cut the chilli in half, and chop finely, discarding the seeds. Crush the garlic. Put both in a shallow non-metallic dish and add the lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, coriander... - 47.5175
Spice Crusted Tuna With Asparagus And Seaweed Wrapped Noodles
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Combine the peppercorns, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and allspice berries in a spice or coffee grinder or a mini food processor and process until very fine. Transfer to a shallow bowl and stir in the curry powder and... - 46.0639
Wakame Seaweed And Cucumber Salad
1) Blanch the wakame seaweed, drain well and sprinkle with one tbsp vinegar.
2) Season the sliced cucumber with the salt, squeeze out excess water after 5 min.
3) Blanch the shirasuboshi , drain well and... - 39.6194
Japanese Ginger Rice With Toasted Seaweed
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a heavy saucepan, combine the rice, broth, ginger, salt, and soy sauce, cover and allow to boil over a high heat.
3) Lower the heat, stir and cook covered for 15 minutes, then remove the lid and... - 39.4049
Wakame Seaweed Miso Soup
1) Thinly slice the deep fried tofu on removing excess oil by rinsing in hot water .
2) In a saucepan, allow the dashi broth to boil; reduce the heat to add the miso- broth mixture.
3) Further add the sliced tofu,... - 35.3426
Miso Soup With Tofu And Wakame Seaweed
1. Soak wakame seaweed until it softens (about 10 minutes). Do not oversoak. Drain and trim away any tough sections, then cut into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths. Cut tofu into 1/2-inch (1 1/2 -cm) cubes.
2. Heat bonito stock over medium flame. When lukewarm,... - 29.5187
Japanese Seaweed Recipes By Category
Japanese Seaweed Ingredient: