- » Japanese Seasoning
Japanese Seasoning Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese seasoning recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese seasoning recipes.
Japanese Soy Chicken
In a flat glass pan, combine the soy sauce, oils, garlic, ginger, pepper and honey.
Mix well to dissolve the honey.
Add the chicken breasts and turn to coatl Cover and refrigerate 1-4 hours.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill... - 33.0022
1. Trim radishes. Make a slight cut in surface of radish to form "petal." Cut away center portion of petal to expose white flesh. Continue around radish in layers to the top. Soak in water to allow petals to separate and to remove some of the sharp flavor... - 19.1681
Not everyone can claim to be a pro when it comes to Japanese cuisine. But with some interest and expertise, even you can roll up sushi just like another expert. Grilldog shows you how you can prepare delicious sushi at home easily and inexpensively. Just try... - 79.8899
If you are looking for a low-prep time food, then sushi rice could come to your rescue. Sushi is relatively simple to make, given you have all the ingredients at hand. In this video, Grilldog tells you how to prepare Sushi rice perfectly. Next time when... - 79.5836
Wish to add an Asian twist to your dinnertime fare? Try rolling up sushi at home. Very easy to make, sensational sushi is no less than a gourmet delight. Just roll up some yummy sushi and wow your family and friends with your new-found culinary expertise. - 78.7586
Fillet Steaks Teriyaki
Mix together the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow dish.
Add the steaks and baste them well with the marinade.
Leave to marinate for 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
Remove the steaks from the marinade and pat dry with kitchen paper towels.
Reserve 4... - 38.2693
Japanese Wasabi Dressing
Mix the lemon juice and wasabi paste together until they are well blended.
Add the fromage frais or yogurt and season with black pepper. - 23.1378
Japanese Ham And Cabbage Salad
Slice ham into thin strips.
Heat 1 cup lightly salted water to a boil in a medium-size skillet, then add the cabbage and bring to a boil.
Cover and cook quickly, about 2 minutes.
Toss with the ham and remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning and... - 35.0017
Udon In Sesame-miso Broth
Udon has been long popular in Japanese cuisine but Udon In Sesame-Miso Broth became famous in my home after our Japanese friend prepared some for us. You will have to tatse Udon In Sesame-Miso Broth to get to know the difference. So go for it! - 43.7448
Just before cooking time, arrange meat and vegetables attractively on large platter or tray.
Have small container of sugar, mono sodium glutamate, soy sauce, and beef stock handy.
For "toss stirring" you'll want to use two tools at onceâ€”chopsticks or... - 42.5075
Maangchi has come up with a recipe that would cheer up vegetarian foodies. In this video she is making Yubuchobap, which is stir fried rice stuffed tofu. Whether you want to pack a quick lunch for office or take a Korean food for your next picnic, this recipe... - 123.113
Shred cabbage finely.
Scrape turnips, carrots, radish and cucumber.
Remove pith and seeds of bell pepper.
Slice all vegetables including spring onions finely.
Place cabbage in a large bowl.
Cover with boiling hot water.
Mix in salt and set aside for 15... - 49.9001
Country Japanese Noodle Soup
Country Japanese Noodle Soup has a fine taste. Country Japanese Noodle Soup gets its rich flavor from tomatoes cooked with chicken broth and soy sauce and mixed with steaks and pasta. Country Japanese Noodle Soup is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 37.416
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 107.955
Japanese Curry Rice
1. Season the chicken breasts with salt. Dredge in panko bread crumbs and deep fry until cooked. Remove from the oil and pat dry the excess oil. Slice into bite sized chunks.
2. In a deep pan, add the water, Japanese Curry Paste, carrots, pureed potato... - 0
Lemon Pepper Chicken With Japanese Rice
The lemon pepper chicken with Japanese rice is one of the meals which suits college students who are looking for some cheap and filling meal. The chef in the video makes quick and cheap chicken and rice meal. Watch the video for the recipe. - 100.779
Japanese Style Noodle Soup
If you're using the dried mushrooms, reconstitute them by soaking them in warm water for 30 minutes.
Sliver the mushrooms, discarding the tough stems.
Combine the mushrooms, clam juice, 3 cups of the water, the bok choy, wine, soy sauce, and salt in a large... - 40.9692
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.4861
Japanese Shrimp And Egg Salad
1. Cook and drain the rice
2. Add the chopped onions, French dressing, shrimps, and 2 diced eggs and mix well
3. Set aside to chill
4. In a large bowl, place the greens and sprinkle the pickles on top of the bowl
5. Grate the whites and the yolks of... - 43.7947
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce over steaks.
Rub in; let steaks marinate for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, drain bean sprouts; or, if using fresh bean sprouts, blanch them, rinse with cold water, then drain.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a saucepan.
Add... - 41.0919
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 48.164
Classic Japanese Seven Herb Rice Porridge
After the rich indulgence of the holiday season one find one’s self craving simpler fair. This is probably why the Japanese follow the tradition of eating nanakusa-gayu (seven-herb rice soup), on January 7th , of each year. The soup is a variation of a... - 105.348
This Japanese style deep-fried pork cutlet, is a melt-in-your-mouth example of haute cuisine for your home table. Just like the western the world, pork cutlet is Japan’s favorite comfort foods. This is a real crowd pleaser and the perfect dish to entertain... - 97.3716
Spam Pork Tsukune (japanese Teriyaki Meatballs)
Tsukune are Japanese meatballs. We use minced chicken, pork, or fish to make Tsukune and it can be fried or grilled. Cooked with salty sweet sauce and yolk for dipping is a popular Izakaya style. I arranged it with SPAM and a hint of ginger!
It's a perfect... - 99.2638
Japanese-style Pan Fried Unripe Avocado
Avocados are meant for so much more than plain old Guacamole! Turn those hard unripe avocados lying in your refrigerator into a delicious side dish. This recipe turns hard avocados into melt-in-your mouth, soft, nutty slices. You can add your favorite... - 98.3251
Beef Sukiyaki Japanese
Heat the oil in a large frying pan, brown the meat on both sides.
Mix together the stock, soy sauce, sugar and sherry.
Add only half of this to the meat in the pan.
Push the meat to one side of the pan then add the sliced onion, leek and cabbage and cook... - 41.6652
Japanese Boiled Bass
In Dutch oven, bring water to a rolling boil.
Add lemon juice and fish; return to boil.
Turn off heat, cover, and let fish stand in hot water 15 to 20 minutes, depending upon thickness of fish.
Drain, place on platter and season with salt and pepper.
Pour... - 31.4931
Asparagus Japanese Style
1) Prepare the asparagus by removing the stringy ends.
2) Use a fry pan to heat up oil and sauté chopped ginger.
3) Lay the asparagus on heated oil.
4) Season with salt and cover the pan with a lid to cook for another 2 minutes.
5) Add... - 42.2884
Traditional Japanese Beef Sukiyaki
Beef Sukiyaki, the quintessential Japanese nabe or hot pot dish, is a wonderful dish to make when you have company. This is an inexpensive dish to entertain with, yet impressive enough for any feast, special occasion, or just after payday. Though this dish... - 100.782
Japanese Stuffed Green Peppers
This is a famous Japanese dish which can be easily made at home. If you're looking for a change in your cooking, then try out this recipe. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 92.1592
Japanese Sea Urchin Spaghetti - Uni Spaghetti
Uni Spaghetti is an awesome Japanese dish. The main ingredient of this recipe is Uni, popularly known as sea urchin. It's delicate creamy and sweet flavor makes the dish unforgettable. Just take a look at the recipe. - 116.65
Bring bouillon to boil either in pot placed on burner or in fondue pot.
Chop carrots, leek, and celery; add with chopped parsley to broth.
Cook 20 minutes.
To prepare sauce, stir together ingredients until well blended; season to taste.
Thoroughly dry meat... - 40.6903
Japanese Crab & Radish Salad
Cut cucumber in half crosswise; then cut each half lengthwise into quarters.
To prepare in a food processor, pack onion white part only and as many radishes as will fit into feed tube and slice; repeat to slice remaining radishes.
Pack cucumber... - 37.4659
Japanese-style Stir Fried Mozuku
This noodle like seaweed stir fry goes great with white rice, and is usually eaten with rice vinegar as a starter or palate refresher. This recipe is made with simple five ingredients. You can cook mozuku with leftover ingredients in your fridge! Bacon adds... - 97.4492
Japanese Croquette- Korokke
Croquettes are easy to make. Try out this simple Japanese version of the croquette called the korokke - 94.4646
Japanese New Year's Soup - Ozoni
Happy New Year! Most of us are looking to cook something simple and light cause light sounds good after all the heavy cooking and rich food that we have been eating over the holidays. Watch this video as Jay (Mr. Jingjong) teaches us how to make a traditional... - 124.591
Have fishmonger scale and clean out the insides of the fish, but leave fish whole.
At home wash fish thoroughly under running water, pat dry, and rub with lemon juice.
With sharp knife make shallow incisions in backs of both fish; rub with salt and... - 42.1114
Stuffed Zucchini Japanese-style
The stuffed zucchini Japanese style is a baked zucchini recipe. Made with a stuffing mix of ground meat, spiced with ginger and flavored with soy sauce, this simple yet flavorful recipe can be served with a rice or casserole meal. - 36.4092
Take a look at Chef David Banks as he cuts fresh rockfish and serves it raw as sashimi. The video is outstanding and the chef shares great slicing skills to make a perfect sashimi. So if you like to eat your rockfish raw and spicy, them make this delicious... - 106.515
Japanese Pork Dumplings
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt, add water slowly, mixing until a stiff dough is formed.
2) Knead for few more minutes, cover with a bowl and let is rest for 80 minutes.
3) In a large saucepan, bring water to boil, add salt and let it... - 44.5494
Japanese Style Savory Mille-feuille
A traditional Japanese dish with a French twist! This is an ingenious idea for the making the traditional Tamagoyaki or Japanese sweet rolled omelet or egg sushi look like the French Mille-Feuille, or the Napoleon pastry. If you don’t like sweet Tamagoyaki... - 98.4947
Japanese Sweet And Sour Spare Ribs
Have spareribs cut into 1 inch pieces.
Brown in skillet; season with salt.
Drain off grease when browned.
Pour vinegar over the spareribs.
Add garlic; cover and let steam for 5 to 10 minutes.
Season with sugar and shoyu sauce.
Just before serving,add... - 34.8161
Japanese Style Chicken Tikka Masala
This video will show you how to make Japanese Style Chicken Tikka Masala. Chicken Tikka Masala is the most popular dish in British restaurants.
London 2012 Olympic is coming soon, so this is the perfect dish to entertain your family and friends during the... - 99.6636
Japanese Curry Pizza With Fried Shrimp
1. In a cup, mix in the warm water with the yeast and sugar. Stir and let it stand for a few minutes to allow the yeast to bloom.
2. In a mixing bowl or on your cutting board, take the all-purpose and the bread flour.
3. Make a well and add the... - 109.556
In a cooking pot, simmer all ingredients 30 minutes 01 so. - 29.7934
Udon With Chiles In Broth
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 1 hour. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large pot, put stock, bonita flakes, garlic, onion, ginger, dried chiles, sugar, and nori, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 45 minutes. Season to taste with... - 35.0755
Miso Mirin Glazed Salmon
Wash and dry salmon fillets; season with salt and pepper.
Mix mirin, miso, orange juice and garlic in a small bowl until it resembles a paste.
Add a little more miso if necessary.
Generously coat all sides of the salmon with glaze.
Heat grill or broiler to... - 31.6405
Attention all the Japanese food fans!! Here's a traditional Japanese recipe of steamed eggs with filling that is truly irresistible. The flavors of authentic Japanese ingredients create a great blend of taste. Watch the video now and prepare this dish for... - 141.185
Want to impress your family with a Japanese meal? Try making Okowa which is Japanese Sticky rice with Chef Marie as she shows the real recipe for making it perfectly. One would need a few Japanese ingredients like cooking sake, dashi seasoning and soy sauce... - 119.988
A classic Japanese dish that is synonymous with panko is tonkatsu – thin slices of pork that is coated in panko and fried until golden. While I often order tonkatsu when I eat out, it is extremely easy to make at home. It only requires five ingredients... - 137.583
Hawaiian Seasoned Tuna
In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over low heat, cook sesame seed in oil just until seed is golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in ginger.
Stir in chilies, soy, onion, and seaweed.
Trim off and discard any skin, dark portions, or tough... - 32.6436
Seasonal Vegetable Medley
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
For grilled summer vegetables
2. Mix the seasoning ingredients; pour over vegetable slices kept in a large bowl, and toss for even coating.
3. Arrange on the grill on medium to low heat and grill for 4... - 45.1352
Oriental Beef With Teriyaki Vegetables
Chill steak in freezer until slightly firm, 10 to 15 minutes (this makes slicing easier).
Remove to cutting board and slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick strips.
In large bowl combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, ginger, and garlic;... - 37.8973
Teriyaki Smoked Pork Loin
Insert spit rod through center of roast.
Adjust holding forks; test balance.
Insert meat thermometer near center of roast but not touching metal rod.
Soak hickory chips in water.
Place medium coals on both sides of drip pan.
Attach spit so roast is over drip... - 39.22
Combine all ingredients, except salt and green onions, and simmer, covered, 1 hour.
Adjust seasonings with salt and garnish with slivered green onions. - 22.8409
1. Combine the bonito, kelp and water. Simmer together gently twenty minutes. Strain and season to taste with salt, monosodium glutamate and soy sauce. - 23.4556
1. Diagonally slice the fish into 1 X 2 X ¼ inch thick and then lengthwise.
2. Take a bamboo rolling mat, arrange on the chopping board and place a nori sheet on it with shiny side on the mat.
3. Grasp ½ cup rice with hands dipped in vinegar and... - 44.8378
Pork And Pickled Plums Takikomi Gohan
Very healthy, tasty, savory, and superb nourishing Takikomi Gohan using pork and Umeboshi (pickled plums).
Takikomi Gohan (炊き込みご飯) is a Japanese seasoned rice dish cooked with meats or fish and vegetables. You can use a rice cooker to make this... - 108.512
Tojo Sockeye Salmon And Campari Tomato Salad
1. On a plate, arrange tomato slices in a circular pattern.
2. Arrange cucumber slices inside circle of tomatoes.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. For dressing, in a small mixing bowl, combine salmon tin liquid, mayonnaise and red... - 0
Cooking With Tojo-san! Windset Adagio-wrapped Sablefish
1. Lightly season eggplant slices with salt & pepper. Brush with olive oil.
2. Preheat grill on medium high.
3. Grill eggplant slices 1-2 minutes per side. Set aside.
4. Tissue off excess moisture from fish, lightly season with salt &... - 0
Edamame Rice Salad
This sweet and zesty summer salad has a lemon dressing and lots of veggies. The sweet edamame is packed with protein and amino acids. Delicious, healthy, and low-cal. Eat up! - 124.776
1) Combine bonito, kelp, and water and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
2) Strain the soup, season with salt, soy sauce, and monosodium glutamate.
3) In each soup bowl, arrange small slices of canned fish cake, a slice of fresh mushroom, boiled... - 31.9345
1) Use a fork or serrated knife to drag along the length of peeled cucumber. Slice the cucumber.
2) In a small plate, place the cucumber slices.
3) Season with salt and sugar and let it stand for couple of minutes.
4) Drain the excess... - 35.2938
Teriyaki Meat Rolls
Mix ground meat, egg, seasoned powder, carrots and onion.
Divide into four equal parts.
Spread each portion onto one sheet of nori as you would when rolling sushi, starting with a thin layer closest to you and ending about 1-1 1/2" from the top end of the... - 35.3276
Slice the pork belly into 220 gm slices and season with salt and black pepper.
Dust in the flour.
Remove and dip in half the beaten eggs and breadcrumb the sliced pork.
Shallow fry the pork slices.
When golden brown, remove and place onto butter paper to... - 36.1993
Healthy & Delicious Miso Salmon Soup
Miso is fermented paste made primarily from soy (the fermentation process making it a healthy soy option) that has been shown to help balance hormone levels in women, making it a great seasoning to include during menopause. It has also been shown to have... - 0
Dashi With Udon
Marinate chicken strips in soy, sake and sugar 15 minutes.
Combine with mushroom slivers, water chestnut slices and 1/2 cup of the dashi.
Bring to boil and cook, covered, 10 minutes.
Remove cover and let liquid boil away.
Set aside and keep warm.Cover udon... - 42.9451
Calf's Liver Wasabi Mash
Place the potatoes in a pan of boiling water and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
Drain and mash them with a potato masher or a fork.
Mix the wasabi paste with 1 tablespoon of the milk and add to the potatoes.
Gradually add the remaining milk and 1 tablespoon of the... - 40.2922
Fun With Onigiri
Are you a sushi fan but think it is a fancy fare to be eaten at a sushi bar with chopsticks?, Watch this video and to learn how to make your own Onigiri. This rice ball snack is fun to make, and is perfect for summer picnics and camping trips! Watch Jay who... - 85.6508
1) Thinly slice the mushrooms, onion , celery and steak .
2) Drain the bamboo shoots.
3) In a heavy, greased frying pan, saute the meat until brown; add all the ingredients except spinach.
4) Simmer for 10 min, add the spinach and simmer for... - 37.5449
Geek Week: Jabba The Hutt's Spicy Tuna Rolls
1. Prepare a sushi mat by lining it with plastic wrap.
2. Prepare a bowl of water.
3. In a bowl combine mayonnaise and sriracha, stir to mix.
4. Mix this mayonnaise mixture with the tuna, set aside.
5. Place the nori sheet on a worktop,... - 0
Bamboo Shoots And Chicken Pasta
Nagasawa son homebamboo shoots season (bamboo shoots), with Japanese bamboo shoots and chicken pastaRecipeswhite paper. - 84.6369
Onigiri are rice balls wrapped in seaweed. They form a part of Japanese cuisine. Onigiri or rice balls are formed in different shapes like round, oval, triangular. Sometimes onigiri are filled with different fillings and flavors. You can often find one... - 87.567
Tired of making elaborate meals? This quick fire vegetarian stir-fry means a ready meal in under ten minutes. Eat with steamed rice. - 95.1064
Hitsumabushi With Frozen Roasted Unagi
Looking for a great Japanese main dish?? This Japanese delicacy is worth a try. The mouth watering taste of rice with roasted fresh water eel is sure to cast a spell on you. Surprise your family with this traditional Japanese recipe. - 144.842
Lady Gaga Bento
Bentos are a very popular way to pack tiffins for a meal in Japan. This wonderful Bento as a Lady Gaga theme and almost everyone will like it. - 80.1774
Easy Lacy Shrimp Tempura
1. Prepare the shrimps first; shell them leaving the tails on.
2. Lengthwise cut the back, remove vein and flatten to look like a butterfly.
3. Lightly slash underside diagonally to prevent curling.
4. Dredge the shrimps in 3/4 cup of flour.
5.... - 47.4917
Classic Buri Daikon
Buri Daikon is a popular Japanese home-cooked meal. It tastes great and is quite filling too. This is a perfect meal which can be served to your family and friends. - 94.688
Cook rice according to directions; keep it warm.
Beef tenderloin must be cut into paper-thin slices.
To achieve this, place meat in freezer for about 2 hours, or until partially frozen.
You then will be easily able to slice it thin.
Arrange meat slices on... - 41.5352
Roll Your Own Sushi
1) Cook the short-grain rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the seasoning ingredients for sushi rice stir and heat the vineger until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the seasoning to the hot steamed rice, blend well... - 43.9722
Gina's Teriyaki Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; Store any unused marinade in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 22.4448
Drain the pineapple but save the syrup.
Combine the syrup with the ginger, sugar, garlic salt, and soy sauce.
Into this marinade put the ham cubes and marinate them 1/2 hour.
Drain the ham cubes and thread them, alternately with the pineapple cubes, on... - 35.042
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
The Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers is a simple and amazingly satisfying dish. The Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers combination is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can use the Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers recipe for your weekend dinners! - 38.1417
Remove any visible fat from the beef and place the steak in a flat glass pan.
Combine the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, green onion, garlic and ginger and pour over the meat.
Cover tightly and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-12 hours.
Coat the grill with... - 34.9987
Teriyaki Pork & Rice Bowls
Remove any visible fat and the bone from the chops.
Cut the pork into very thin slices and set aside.
In a small saucepan, heat and blend the onions, soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar, vinegar and garlic to make the teriyaki sauce.
Coat the grill with cooking... - 39.4428
1) Cook the steamed rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the seasoning ingredients for sushi rice stir and heat the vineger until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the seasoning to the hot steamed rice, blend well.
4) In a saucepan with sugar, soy sauce,... - 44.5082
Hanapaa Sushi Company - Mini Combo Bowl
1. In a mixing bowl, place the chopped lobster.
2. Season with the Chinese spice.
3. Add the Sriracha and the wasabi.
4. Squeeze in the lemon juice.
5. Spoon in the mayonnaise. Mix well.
6. On a small plate or bowl, pat down the sushi... - 103.717
Teriyaki Pork Chops
Teriyaki Pork Chops are the fried pork chops bathed in the Teriyaki sauce. This is simple dish but soo good to taste! - 107.187
Sushi In A Pouch
1) Cook the short-grained rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the seasoning ingredients for sushi rice stir and heat until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Blend the seasonings into the warm, cooked rice, and sprinkle sesame seeds; cut and open 12 rectangular... - 41.9238
How To Make A Sake Sangria
This sake sangria recipe is light, refreshing and pairs perfectly with sushi. Pick a sake that is medium dry and load the sangria with seasonal fruit! Chef and mixologist Kathy Casey shares her recipe. - 0
Japanese Seasoning Recipes By Category
Japanese Seasoning Ingredient: