- » Japanese Seafood Salad
Japanese Seafood Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Japanese Seafood Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Japanese Seafood Salad recipes.
Tempura Platter With Daikon Salad
When you are in mood for some tasty fries, then this tempura platter can satisfy your appetite. You get a variety of tempura, in this platter, including vegetables and seafood. Follow the chef to recreate this special dish by yourself. This can be a great... - 111.823
Riverbank Oyster Pot
1. Lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp cloth and make 1/2-inch (1 1/2-cm) cuts with scissors at 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) intervals. Place in a pan containing 5 cups cold water and set aside for 1 hour (for stronger stock, 3 hours). Bring stock to a boil,... - 42.4589
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.4407
You May Also Like!
Wash and dry shrimp and vegetables well.
Slice or cut vegetables into strips, if necessary.
Fill skillet half full with salad oil; heat to 360Â° to 365Â°.
To make batter combine flour, next 4 ingredients, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; beat just till moistened (a... - 42.0776
Japanese Vegetable Salad With Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut salads, vegetables, and, seafood if using.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until serving time or prepare the vegetables as close to the serving time to keep them... - 47.6532
1) Steam the shrimp until pink for about 2 minutes and make sure you do not overcook. Put aside.
2) Steam the mussels and clams until they open, removing them as they open, about 3 minutes.
3) Ensure that you do not overcook them or they will... - 47.1776
Citrus Panko Tilapia
Have a light meal with a fried fish and a salad to go with! This video has an awesome recipe being shared, the audio is completely missing in this video so making it a tad difficult for the user to understand! However the entire recipe is shared beneath the... - 81.1543
1. Drop shrimp into boiling, salted water to cover and bring back to boiling.
2. Reduce heat simmer, covered, 5 minutes, then drain and let it cool.
3. Cook lobster tails as the label directs, drain and cool.
4. With scissors cut shell away from meat... - 45.2725
Shell and clean shrimp leaving tails on.
Split shrimp through back, cutting almost through; open to butterfly shape.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Beat egg with water.
Blend both together for batter.
Heat oil to 375°F., dip shrimp through batter holding... - 36.3206
Artificial Crab Namasu
1) Half the onion and then cut it into very thin slices.
2) Shred crab.
3) Combine all ingredients together and add black pepper to taste.
4) If desired, add in a little shoyu and sesame oil.
5) Serve at once. - 35.0115
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
Crab Cakes With Herb Salad
FOR VINAIGRETTE: Whisk oil, lemon juice, dill, tarragon, cilantro, green onion, and mustard in small bowl.
Season with salt and pepper, do ahead can be made 1 day ahead.
Cover and chill.
For crab cakes: Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
Whisk first 10... - 43.0674
Shrimp Remoulade Sauce
1) Use a screw-top jar, to place all the ingredients.
2) Cover the lid and shake well to mix.
3) Place the jar inside refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
4) Serve the sauce with any seafood platter. - 36.9319
Japanese Seafood Salad Recipes By Category
Japanese Seafood Salad Dish: