- » Japanese Seafood
Japanese Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese seafood recipes.
Want to try some great Sushi at home?? Its time you watch this video. The chef demonstrates a step by step process to prepare Temaki Sushi, which is a fancy, hand rolled sushi. Watch the video now and treat your family to this Japanese Delicacy. - 148.109
Fond of seafood? This one is a must try for you. Watch the video to learn this amazing recipe of Takoyaki. These are authentic Japanese octopus dumpling balls which have gained popularity in many parts of the world. It's time for you to get popular among your... - 147.363
Octopus Scallion Karashi Sumisoae Oriental Style
This Octopus Scallion Karashi Sumisoae, marinated in the mixture of Japanese mustard, vinegar and miso is a must try for all. Watch the chef prepare this recipe absolutely in the authentic Japanese style in this video. You can make this recipe using a... - 139.901
1.) Prepare rice base.
1.) Lay saran wrap on top of the bamboo sheet.
2.) Then, pat down sushi rice and place nori wrap on top.
3.) Grab your 2 crabsticks and lie them across the nori wrap, making a straight line.
4.) Then, grab... - 120.617
Japanese Baked Cheesecake
Have you ever tried making a Japanese Cheesecake? It tastes so amazing and is not at all difficult to make. Watch the video for the recipe of this delicious Cheesecake. - 115.311
Tempura Platter With Daikon Salad
When you are in mood for some tasty fries, then this tempura platter can satisfy your appetite. You get a variety of tempura, in this platter, including vegetables and seafood. Follow the chef to recreate this special dish by yourself. This can be a great... - 111.823
Dragon Roll Sushi
1. Cut unagi into slices as shown in the video.
2. Cut avocado and cucumber as shown in the video.
3. Squeeze lime juice on avocado to keep it fresh, and prevent it from browning. Set aside.
4. Prepare sushi base with cooked rice and nori... - 111.479
Crabby Tempura Rolls
1.) Prepare sushi roll rice base.
2.) Make tempura crab sticks.
3.) Thinly slice a whole avocado and place off to the side.
1.) Have 2 sticks of cream cheese and 2 tempura crab sticks.
2.) Place them on the seaweed atop the sushi roll... - 108.555
Tempura Crab Sticks
1. Place a frying pan on oven and heat oil in it. Drop a little tempura batter in oil, and check if heated.
2. With the help of chopstick, dip crab stick in batter, coat evenly, and drop it in heated oil. Do not over crowd the pan.
3. Cook for about a... - 103.589
Tempura Batter For Crispy Seafood Fries
The secret to the ultimate crispy seafood fries is now revealed! Watch this video to discover the real secret behind the crispy seafood fries made using the Japanese tempura batter, which requires only a few simple ingredients and some whisking and mixing.... - 101.756
Seafood In Pom Teriyaki Marinade
Here is an amazing video that shows an incredible recipe to make grilled calamari shrimps. The chef here nicely marinates the shrimps in a flavorful pomegranate teriyaki sauce. These grilled shrimps are perfect for any beach party or even a get-together. Try... - 90.2543
Japanese Breaded Shrimp
Japanese Breaded Shrimp is kid's favorite in Japan. This is an easy recipe and tastes great with the crunch of the bread crumbs and the seafood flavor. Watch this video to learn this recipe. - 86.9316
Citrus Panko Tilapia
Have a light meal with a fried fish and a salad to go with! This video has an awesome recipe being shared, the audio is completely missing in this video so making it a tad difficult for the user to understand! However the entire recipe is shared beneath the... - 81.1543
Baked Prawns With Roe And Mayo
If you love to try a recipe with prawns with a Japanese twist, then see this video on this recipe being shown. It’s a baked dish with some Japanese mayo and roe being mixed and baked to a crispy crunch to it! The video has no audio instructions at all, and... - 61.0866
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 48.9121
Steamed Seafood Dumplings
1.In a food processor, add in shrimp, egg white, scallops, 1/2 teaspoon soya sauce, garlic, gingerroot and process for about 1 minute until they are chopped well.
2.Transfer into a mixing bowl and add in water chestnuts and mix well.
3.Take a 4-quart... - 45.4371
1. Drop shrimp into boiling, salted water to cover and bring back to boiling.
2. Reduce heat simmer, covered, 5 minutes, then drain and let it cool.
3. Cook lobster tails as the label directs, drain and cool.
4. With scissors cut shell away from meat... - 45.2725
Tempura Fried Seafood
1) In a mixing bowl sift the flour 3 times.
2) In a cup beat together eggs and water.
3) Gradually add to the flour, stirring lightly from bottom with spoon or chopsticks.
4) Don-€™t over stir as the flour should be visible on... - 44.9631
Tempura is a famous Japanese recipe. Tempura gets its taste from deep fry Seafood served with vegetable and flavored with lemon. Tempura is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 44.591
This Carmel Bouillabaisse recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious non-vegetarian recipe, Carmel Bouillabaisse is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 43.3906
Yokohama Cream Of Clam
Yokohama Cream Of Clam has a luscious taste. Yokohama Cream Of Clam gets its taste from shallots mixed with flour and cream, flavored with white wine. Yokohama Cream Of Clam is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 43.1957
Riverbank Oyster Pot
1. Lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp cloth and make 1/2-inch (1 1/2-cm) cuts with scissors at 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) intervals. Place in a pan containing 5 cups cold water and set aside for 1 hour (for stronger stock, 3 hours). Bring stock to a boil,... - 42.4589
Wash and dry shrimp and vegetables well.
Slice or cut vegetables into strips, if necessary.
Fill skillet half full with salad oil; heat to 360Â° to 365Â°.
To make batter combine flour, next 4 ingredients, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; beat just till moistened (a... - 42.0776
Cut squid into 1cm rings, cut fish into 3cm pieces; shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Cut onion into 4 wedges; separate wedges into pieces 3 or 4 layers thick, secure with toothpicks.
Just before serving, whisk eggs and the water... - 42.0424
Mix bread crumbs, paprika, thyme, white pepper, and salt.
Dredge oysters in seasoned bread crumb mixture and set aside.
Heat saucepan to medium-high and add butter and olive oil.
Add garlic and saute until light brown.
Add breaded oysters and brown on both... - 41.9675
Sushi In A Purse
1. Prepare SUSHI RICE.
2. Mushrooms and gourd ribbons: Wash mushrooms. Soak in 1 1/2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Reserve liquid. Rinse gourd ribbons and scrub with salt.... - 41.0639
Oysters Japanese Style
Whisk wasabi, ketjap manis, vinegar, juice, ginger and oils in small bowl for dressing.
Cut nori in half lengthways; shred finely.
Arrange oysters on serving plate; drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with nori and extra ginger. - 40.8628
Shrimp Soba Noodles
I love this Shrimp Soba Noodles recipe .Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this noodle and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Shrimp Soba Noodles recipe. - 40.6083
A Japanese-style meal. Deep-fried shrimp and a tangy sauce to dip them in. Try battering some vegetables such as onions, peppers, or broccoli in addition to the shrimp. Delicious. - 40.5795
Crispy Seafood Tempura With Vegetables
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Thaw frozen halibut; cut halibut into 1-inch pieces.
To make batter, stir together flour, cornstarch, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Make a well in center of dry ingredients.
Combine ice water and egg yolk; add all at... - 40.0826
Drain bamboo shoots; cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
Cut green peppers into 1/2-inch strips.
Cut onions into thick slices; separate into rings.
Slice sugared ginger.
Arrange these ingredients in separate small bowls.
To prepare batter, place flour in... - 39.9041
Vegetable & Seafood Tempura
Put the prawns (shrimp) on a board and slit them lengthways, leaving the tails intact.
Remove and discard the shells and open out the flesh so that they stay flat.
Arrange the prawns (shrimp), plaice (flounder) pieces, squid, cod, green pepper, mushrooms,... - 39.7295
Japanese Style Chargrilled Flounder
1. Rinse the fish and pat them dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut a few slashes into both sides of each fish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, sake or wine, oil, lemon juice, sugar, ginger and garlic in a large, shallow dish.
3. Place the fish in the marinade... - 39.0561
Sake Steamed Mussels With Garlic And Ginger
Scrub the mussels with a stiff brush, removing the beards and any sand or grit.
Soak in cold water for 1 hour and drain before cooking.
Place the sake, garlic, ginger, coriander, and black pepper in a very large, shallow saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high... - 39.0118
Slice peeled cucumber in wafer-thin slices, three-quarters of way through.
Soak in salted water 1 hour.
Drain, rinse under cold water.
Pat dry with absorbent paper.
Cut seaweed in 2.5cm (1 in) squares.
Soak seaweed in hot water 1 minute; drain.
Place in four... - 38.2533
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 36.9992
Tuna And Prawn Sushi
1. To make sushi rice, wash rice several times in cold water and set aside to drain for 30 minutes. Place rice and water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil, cover and cook, without stirring, over a low heat for 15 minutes. Remove pan from heat and set... - 36.9139
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Japanese Cucumber And Crab Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.4407
Japanese Seafood Recipes By Category