- » Japanese Sausage
Japanese Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese sausage recipes.
Hibachi Appetizer Kabobs
1. In a small saucepan, combine the ingredients for sauce and blend well.
2. Heat on a medium low flame stirring constantly, until sauce is thick and bubbly.
3. On each skewer, thread one of each sausage alternating with a pineapple chunk, lemon wedge,... - 41.5806
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; cook, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are browned, about 20 minutes. Remove sausages to paper towels to... - 33.2602
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the bacon strips in half.
Split the dates open to form a pocket.
Mix the cream cheese with the chorizo.
Fill the pocket of each date with the chorizo and cheese mixture.
Wrap each filled date with a piece of bacon and skewer... - 26.396
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 149.368
Smoked Teriyaki Style Beef Jerky
Here is a unique recipe to make smoked style beef jerky. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares this extraordinary way to make beef jerky that appears to be better than the traditional version. This video is definitely a must watch if you want to... - 86.2407
Smoked Teriyaki Style Chicken Fatty
Never thought that making a chicken fatty would be a simple task. Look at this amazing video that shares an interesting recipe for a healthy and flavorful chicken fatty. This would surely give an extra special touch to your holiday menu. Give it a try….. - 85.5805
This recipe is very easy. I used just a few simple ingredients available around you. But the only thing you need is patience! hehe
Rilakkuma (which means relaxing bear in Japanese) is a very popular character in Japan.
Omurice is omelette made with fried... - 98.3722
Takoyaki is a very popular dish in Japan. Take a look at this simple step by step instructional video on how to make this classic dish the right way - 98.9884
Take a look at how to make kampai Omurice the traditional. The chef teaches you the traditional method and offers top tips on how to ensure the best end result. - 95.6506
Smoked Salmon Sushi Style
1. Cut the lemon into neat wedges, removing any pips.
2. Make the sushi dressing (half is for the rice and half is for garnish).
3. Cook the sushi rice (remember to use it while it is still warm).
4. Cut any garnish you may wish to use, e.g.... - 71.5186
Fond of seafood? This one is a must try for you. Watch the video to learn this amazing recipe of Takoyaki. These are authentic Japanese octopus dumpling balls which have gained popularity in many parts of the world. It's time for you to get popular among your... - 143.995
Japanese Sausage Recipes By Category