- » Japanese Sauce
Japanese Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese sauce recipes.
Easy Spicy Sauce For Sushi
1.In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and sriracha sauce. Mix to spread evenly.
2.Taste, and add more sauce if required.
3.Serve sauce with sushi roll. - 102.549
Oriental Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the authentic Oriental Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to prepare this sauce at home. This recipe is a must try. - 87.6206
Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce
Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce is a delight for all those who love Japanese food. The blend of vegetable and rice with the flavorful sauce makes it a delicious and sumptuous recipe. The Tempura With Tentsuyu Sauce is excellent served with steamed rice, do try... - 49.7251
Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce
This Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce recipe will entice any eater fussy or easy. If you are looking for an impressive Appetizer, then this dish is the answer. The Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce is made with Vegetable which is easy to procure from any... - 49.5272
Fried Eggplant In Miso Sauce
1) Cut the eggplant 1/2- inch thick.
2) Sprinkle with salt and let it stand for 15 minutes.
3) Drain the liquid and lightly dip the eggplant in cornstarch.
4) In a skillet, sautÃ© the eggplant until brown on both the sides and tender. ... - 40.7249
1. In a jar combine all ingredients and shake to mix well and to dissolve sugar.
2. For a marinade, let it stand in sealed jar overnight.
3. Pour over, beef cubes, steak, pork chops or disjointed chicken and let marinate 2 hours or longer.
4. Broil,... - 39.0149
Tori Tempura With Teri Yaki Sauce
1)Make small pieces of the chicken.
2)Make 2 inch pieces of ladies finger.
3)Marinate chicken pieces in sesame oil, sesame and salt for 2 to 3 hrs.
4)Thread chicken and ladies finger alternately on sticks.
5)Grill on heated grill plate for 15 to 20... - 38.6022
Blend cornstarch with soy sauce in a 1-quart bowl to make a smooth paste.
Add beef broth, wine, ginger and garlic.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 to 5 MINUTES, or until clear, stirring after 3 minutes.
Serve with pork, poultry or as a rumaki dip. - 35.9101
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water in saucepan.
Add soy sauce.
Mix next 4 ingredients together well.
Stir into bouillon mixture.
Heat and stir until it boils and thickens. - 35.7009
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients and let it stand for ten minutes
2. Mix well again before serving
3. Serve with Japanese butterfly shrimp or tempura - 34.0315
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together the fish stock or clam juice, soy sauce, sake, and sugar.
2) Divide in 6 small ramekins.
3) Just before serving place a little radish and ginger in each ramekin. - 33.3187
Teriyaki Sauce With Papaya
In a 2- to 3-quart (1.9- to 2.8-liter) pan, boil soy sauce, sugar, sake, and fresh ginger over high heat, stirring, until reduced to about 1/3 cup (80 ml).
Discard ginger slices.
To serve, spoon sauce over fish.
Top with papaya and candied... - 33.1208
Basic Teriyaki Sauce
1) In a food processor, add all the ingredients and process until well combined.
2) In a storage container, pour the sauce and refrigerate covered until required.
3) Use as required - 32.9782
In small mixing bowl, blend all ingredients.
Pour over beef, poultry or shrimp.
Cover dish or close bag.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours. - 31.9259
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients and blend well
2. Can be used as a marinade or basting sauce for roast pork or broiled chicken or beef - 31.4795
Marinate meat for 1-1 1/2 hours at room temperature or 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator.
Charcoal broil as desired.
Makes 1 cup.
Good on steaks, roasts or shishkebobs. - 30.7978
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and let it boil.
2) Serve as required.
Both Dashinomoto and Shoyo are readily available in any speciality food center. - 29.6611
Blend corn starch with soy sauce in a 1 -quart bowl to make a smooth paste.
Add beef broth, wine, ginger and garlic.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 to 5 MINUTES, or until clear, stirring after 3 minutes. - 29.4731
Teriyaki Sauce With Pineapple Juice
Combine all ingredients in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes.
Baste meat, fish, or chicken with sauce. - 28.5418
Short Ribs In Teriyaki Sauce
Marinate the short ribs in teriyaki sauce for at least 1 hour.
Place the ribs and marinade in cooker, adding the water.
Close the cover of the cooker and place control on.
When pressure is reached, cook for 25 minutes.
Allow this to cool naturally.
Serve - 27.6754
Combine all ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Pour into individual sauce dishes as dip for each person's shrimp.
Note: Raw harusame noodles are thin transparent noodles made of soybean powder.
When cooked they resemble shredded coconut and are available in... - 27.3102
Teriyaki Dipping Sauce
Blend 1/3 cup each condensed consomme and Sherry; 1/4 cup chopped green onions; 3 tablespoons each soy sauce, lime juice, and honey; 1 clove garlic, mashed; and 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger.
Heat to boiling. - 26.6612
Teriyaki Sauce is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other sauce for your coming parties! - 26.6505
Tempura Sauce Using Bonito Flakes
1. In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and add the bonito flakes. Cook three minutes and strain. This stock is known as dashi.
2. Combine the dashi with the soy sauce and mirin. Pour a little of the sauce into individual serving bowls and let guests add... - 25.431
Prepare ahead: Warm MIRIN or sherry over moderate heat.
Ignite the MIRIN and shake pan gently until flame dies out.
Stir in soy sauce and chicken stock and bring to aboil.
Cool to room temperature. - 25.1134
Green Mayonnaise Tempura Sauce
Green Mayonnaise Tempura Sauce has a Dissimilar taste. The mayonnaise and parsley gives the Green Mayonnaise Tempura Sauce Appetizing taste. - 25.0314
Combine all ingredients in small saucepan.
Heat to blend flavors. - 24.3396
Mix ingredients and Microwave on high for 2 minutes, just until mixture boils and sugar is dissolved.
Cool and use as a baste for meats, poultry and seafood during final 5 to 10 minutes of cooking. - 18.5713
Japanese Sauce Recipes By Category
Japanese Sauce Ingredient: