- » Japanese Salmon
Japanese Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese salmon recipes.
Salmon And Roe Sushi Bowl - Umi No Oyakodon
Chirashi sushi is a casual style of sushi that is often made at home by arranging fresh fish on top of a bowl of seasoned sushi rice. Oyakodon is a dish more generally known as having chicken and egg, 'oyako' meaning 'mother and child'. In this case, our... - 127.989
Tuna Salmon Sushi Roll
These sushi rolls look and taste amazing. Use very fresh raw tuna and salmon. These are just like California Rolls with crab meat, avocado and cucumber but topped with tuna and salmon that make the sushi look very pretty. These are perfect for a party... - 121.492
Pretty Pink Roll
1.) Prepare sushi rice base.
1.) Place saran wrap on top of bamboo mat.
2.) Take the sushi rice base and pat it down onto the saran wrap.
3.) Place a nori sheet on top of the rice.
4.) Grab 4 slices of sush-grade salmon and place... - 117.228
1. Cut salmon, cream cheese, and cucumber as shown in the video.
2. Prepare sushi rice base.
3. Lay salmon, cucumber, and cream cheese slice in the middle, across sushi rice base.
4. Roll bamboo mat over the edge. Squeeze firmly but... - 116.387
How To Make Salmon Chan Chan Yaki
This is a healthy and a balanced meal. The combination of the salmon and the vegetables makes this dish tastier. This is a popular regional food of Japan, so do try it out! - 112.022
Japanese Inspired Sake Salmon And Rice
This Jaclyn's adaptation of a Nigella Lawson recipe. Sake Salmon and Rice is a very healthy recipe that is strongly influenced by some Asian flavors! I would love to have this dish at least twice a week. Yum! - 111.654
How To Make Ochazuke
Ochazuke is a Japanese dish made with a few simple ingredients. It is a great way of using leftover rice into a new meal or snack. It is a simple yet an extremely tasty dish. - 108.306
Veggies For The Week And Miso Yaki Salmon
Veggies for the week is a simple recipe for getting your veggies steamed ahead of time for the quickest and healthiest vegetables possible - paired with a Japanese style Miso-Yaki Salmon. - 106.14
Kosher Salmon Sushi
This recipe is intended for a kosher replacement for sushi, using special kosher salmon. This is a wonderful kosher recipe for people who enjoy salmon with the crunch of the cucumber. So if you're looking for a recipe to make uramaki"inside-out roll", you can... - 102.802
Dash Gastropub - Salmon Crudo
1. Using a sharp knife, slice the salmon very thinly.
2. On a serving plate, arrange the salmon slices overlapping each other, to make a ring shape.
3. Using spoon or piping bag, put a drop of wasabi aioli on each salmon slice.
4. In the centre of the... - 102.192
Japanese Salmon And Noodle Salad
1. For dressing, in a small bowl, add wasabi, soy sauce, mirin, and sugar. Mix well.
2. In a large saucepan, boil water with salt. Drop noodles in boiling salted water and cook for 2 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain, and rinse noodles in cold... - 98.1343
Creamy Wasabi Pastry Puffs
If you love your Japanese food, then you are simply going to love this unique dish. Wasabi cream rolled into a puff pastry makes for delectable bite. In case, you are in a mood of experimenting with Asian cuisine, you can try preparing some of these wasabi... - 93.0765
Smoked-salmon Cream Cheese Sushi Rolls
Make sushi with cream cheese and salmon, rolled with ease to make the ultimate sushi appetizer for a party. It's not exactly sushi, but it hit the spot. If you don’t like the raw fishy flavor of salmon in sushi then this recipe is definitely meant for you.... - 92.0716
Poached Ivory King Salmon
Why not prepare some poached ivory king salmon to make these holidays more enjoyable. Take a look at this impressive video that shares this excellent recipe with great tips and cooking techniques. The salmon here is wonderfully poached in a dashi broth with... - 91.9293
Orange Sesame Salmon - Part 3: Finishing
If you are looking for some easy and light dinner recipes, here is one meant for you. Try this orange sesame salmon recipe which is shown in the video. The sauce which tops the fish is delicious and so flavorful that it adds a zing to the dish. Watch the... - 85.848
Easy Snack Sushi Rolls
Natalie gives a novel to the classic sushi rolls by using a crunchy snack as one of the ingredients. A great appetizer, it tastes equally good with tea. Watch this video as uses brown sushi rice to make this tasty and healthy snack! - 85.2895
Orange Sesame Salmon- Part 2: Cooking
Orange Sesame Salmon is a fish recipe for all seasons. Flavored with spices and herbs, this saucy succulent fish is just not to be missed. See how the chef grills the fish and serves it after garnishing making it even more delectable. - 84.9956
Smoked Salmon Sushi Style
1. Cut the lemon into neat wedges, removing any pips.
2. Make the sushi dressing (half is for the rice and half is for garnish).
3. Cook the sushi rice (remember to use it while it is still warm).
4. Cut any garnish you may wish to use, e.g.... - 71.5186
Salmon Teriyaki With Brown Rice And Greens
Want to try an Oriental delicacy today? Here's an easy to make recipe that you could give a try. Watch this video to learn a delicious Salmon Teriyaki and Brown Rice with Greens recipe. This is a complete meal and is very impressive. - 62.1515
Sake Maki ( japanese ) or Salmon Roll
Salmon is king of fish oil. All fish have fats called omega-3s, but salmon is one of the richest sources. Omega-3s are major players in the prevention of heart problems and may help with controlling inflammatory problems... - 59.6321
Teriyaki Salmon Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half... - 47.2805
Chili Pepper And Daikon Root Salad With Salmon Roe
Here's a palate-soothing Chili Pepper And Daikon Root Salad With Salmon Roe recipe. Indulge yourself in this gourmet salad With Salmon Roe. I made this dish for a party last week and all my guests were super impressed with me.You must try it too. - 41.2789
Japanese Marinated Salmon Fillets
Arrange salmon fillets skin-sides-up in 8-inch square baking dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Pour mixture over fillets, turning fillets to coat.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Chill 1 hour.
Turn fillets... - 40.7831
Salmon Rice Balls
1. Cook plain rice.
2. While rice is cooking prepare fillings.
Salmon: Broil salmon until lightly browned. Remove bones and skin. Sprinkle with sake. Use about 2 tsps per rice ball.
Bonito: Moisten bonito flakes with soy sauce. Use 1/2 tsp per rice... - 37.5444
Dissolve the sugar and ginger in the broth and soya sauce in a sauce pan.
Bring to a boil.
Blend the cornstarch in the wine.
Add to the broth and simmer until thickened.
Place salmon in a shallow tray, cover with the sauce and marinade 1 hour,... - 36.8849
Teriyaki Salmon Fillets With Chinese Noodles
1. Wipe off any fish scales from the salmon skin. Arrange the salmon fillets, skin-side up, in a dish just large enough to fit them in a single layer. Mix the teriyaki marinade with the shallot and ginger in a small bowl and pour over the salmon. Cover and... - 34.954
Teriyaki Salmon Chunks
1. Make the marinate sauce in a shallow dish by combining teriyaki sauce, oil, gingerroot and lemon juice.
2. In the marinate add the salmon and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight for stronger flavor, turning salmon... - 33.0854
Marinated Salmon Sashimi
Cut the salmon into small cubes and set aside in a mixing bowl.
Now chop the red onion very, very finely and add to the salmon.
Pour the lemon juice all over the salmon and onion and let it stand for 5 minutes.
In a separate bowl, mix together the soy sauce... - 32.223
Temaki Grilled Salmon Sushi
Grill or broil the salmon, skin side down.
Once cooked, cut the fish into julienne strips.
Cut the nori into 8 pieces.
Place small amounts of the remaining ingredients on the nori and wrap in a conical shape.
Serve. - 32.147
Miso Mirin Glazed Salmon
Wash and dry salmon fillets; season with salt and pepper.
Mix mirin, miso, orange juice and garlic in a small bowl until it resembles a paste.
Add a little more miso if necessary.
Generously coat all sides of the salmon with glaze.
Heat grill or broiler to... - 31.6405
Abalone Salmon Mix
Slice abalone, strip salmon to bite size.
Mix with round onion slices and tomatoes and season with lemon juice, ajinomoto, chili pepper and shoyu.
Chill and serve. - 30.974
Salmon And Tea Rice
1) Grill the fillets for about 4 min on each side as required, skin and remove the bones and flake the flesh with a fork.
2) Place rice in 4 individual deep serving bowls, top with some salmon flakes; lastly pour a cup of hot tea or water over the... - 28.593
Tempura Canned Salmon
In a mixing bowl, add egg to salmon.
Sift in enough flour to make a thick, sticky paste.
Mix together baking powder and salmon juice.
Stir quickly into salmon mixture.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into hot oil.
Brown quickly; drain. - 27.5469
I love Japanese food. It can be delicate or hearty, intricate or plain, sophisticated or everyday. Often people think Japanese food is hard to make. In fact, many popular Japanese dishes are fairly easy for the home cook. Teriyaki, tonkatsu and tempura all... - 0
Tojo Sockeye Salmon And Campari Tomato Salad
1. On a plate, arrange tomato slices in a circular pattern.
2. Arrange cucumber slices inside circle of tomatoes.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. For dressing, in a small mixing bowl, combine salmon tin liquid, mayonnaise and red... - 0
Healthy & Delicious Miso Salmon Soup
Miso is fermented paste made primarily from soy (the fermentation process making it a healthy soy option) that has been shown to help balance hormone levels in women, making it a great seasoning to include during menopause. It has also been shown to have... - 0
Japanese Salmon Recipes By Category