- » Japanese Salad
Japanese Salad Recipes
Salads are always amongst the most universally accepted food items of all. Salads are available in various styles and flavors to suit the taste of everyone such as Japanese salad. Japanese salad is the same regular ... More »
Edamame Rice Salad
This sweet and zesty summer salad has a lemon dressing and lots of veggies. The sweet edamame is packed with protein and amino acids. Delicious, healthy, and low-cal. Eat up! - 124.776
Japanese Spicy Dulse Salad
How about a great refreshing start with a healthy and delicious dulse salad. Watch this great informative video that shows an amazing recipe for a unique salad. See the video to try out this easy salad, enjoy and keep fit. - 117.196
Japanese Mixed Salad
Japanese Mixed Salad recipe makes for a great side dish. The blend of ingredients used in the salad gives it a distinct taste. If you like this recipe of Japanese Mixed Salad, please share with friends and family and spread the taste. - 48.7308
Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad
Here's an amazing Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad recipe for you to try. This traditional Japanese delicacy makes a great side dish. The blend of ingredients imparts it a great flavor. Add this Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad to your next party... - 48.702
Japanese Vegetable Salad With Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut salads, vegetables, and, seafood if using.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until serving time or prepare the vegetables as close to the serving time to keep them... - 47.1559
Kohaku Namasu is a delicious and unique Japanese salad that you can use to add an exotic element to your dinner spread. The Kohaku Namasu is not only visually appeasing but all delicious! Try it! - 43.7928
Japanese Cucumber And Ham Salad
Japanese Cucumber And Ham Salad is an easy to make recipe. Japanese Cucumber And Ham Salad makes for a great side dish and is a must try for all salad lovers. The ingredients are easily available, and the recipe is so simple that you would often like to make... - 42.9107
Japanese Spinach Salad With Sesame Seeds
1. Place spinach leaves in a colander and wash thoroughly in running cold water to remove grit.
2. Using kitchen thread, tie spinach leaves into small bunches.
3. In a large basin, fill water and chill with ice cubes.
4. Blanch the... - 42.2952
Japanese Asparagus Salad
Japanese Asparagus Salad is delicious and really easy to make. Japanese Asparagus Salad makes a great side dish and can be easily prepared at home. The Japanese Dressing adds up the flavour of Japanese Asparagus Salad. Try this simple recipe at home. - 41.936
Light Japanese Salad
Put the cucumbers, shallots and bean sprouts in a glass or ceramic bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients.
Pour over salad and toss well.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Garnish with sesame seeds before serving. - 38.4813
Japanese Crab Salad
1. Slice cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop out pulp from each half and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Toss 1/2 cup Sunomono Dressing with torn spinach and arrange on a large serving platter.
3. Arrange cucumber slices on top of spinach... - 38.0779
Japanese Style Salad
1. Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Chilled Somen Noodles. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage.
2. Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Do not soak too long. Rinse. Pour boiling water over wakame, then drain and squeeze out excess... - 37.4923
Japanese Sprout Salad
Heat the oil in a small skillet.
Add the sesame seeds; cook and stir until the seeds are light brown.
Remove from the heat and cool.
Combine the vinegar, sugar and salt in a small bowl.
Stir in the seeds; blend thoroughly.
Cover dressing and refrigerate until... - 36.1568
1) Use a fork or serrated knife to drag along the length of peeled cucumber. Slice the cucumber.
2) In a small plate, place the cucumber slices.
3) Season with salt and sugar and let it stand for couple of minutes.
4) Drain the excess... - 35.2938
Japanese Ham And Cabbage Salad
Slice ham into thin strips.
Heat 1 cup lightly salted water to a boil in a medium-size skillet, then add the cabbage and bring to a boil.
Cover and cook quickly, about 2 minutes.
Toss with the ham and remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning and... - 35.0017
1. In small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add dressing and toss well. - 30.7189
Japanese Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1 Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, sesame seeds, sugar, garlic, and cayenne in a medium bowl; mix well.
2 Divide the lettuce among 6 salad bowls. Spoon the dressing evenly on top (about 1 tablespoon per bowl) and serve at once. - 28.0075
Peel and slice cucumbers.
Soak in heavy salt brine for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse.
Put them in vinegar and water mixture. - 24.5552
Tojo Style Tomato Salad
1. For dressing, in a bowl combine lemon juice, olive oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Whisk well.
2. Drop tomato and cilantro. Toss.
3. Arrange on plate and serve immediately. - 0
Tojo Sockeye Salmon And Campari Tomato Salad
1. On a plate, arrange tomato slices in a circular pattern.
2. Arrange cucumber slices inside circle of tomatoes.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. For dressing, in a small mixing bowl, combine salmon tin liquid, mayonnaise and red... - 0
Japanese Salad Recipes By Category