- » Japanese Roe
Japanese Roe Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese roe recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese roe recipes.
Salmon And Roe Sushi Bowl - Umi No Oyakodon
Chirashi sushi is a casual style of sushi that is often made at home by arranging fresh fish on top of a bowl of seasoned sushi rice. Oyakodon is a dish more generally known as having chicken and egg, 'oyako' meaning 'mother and child'. In this case, our... - 127.989
Baked Prawns With Roe And Mayo
If you love to try a recipe with prawns with a Japanese twist, then see this video on this recipe being shown. It’s a baked dish with some Japanese mayo and roe being mixed and baked to a crispy crunch to it! The video has no audio instructions at all, and... - 59.4261
Chili Pepper And Daikon Root Salad With Salmon Roe
Here's a palate-soothing Chili Pepper And Daikon Root Salad With Salmon Roe recipe. Indulge yourself in this gourmet salad With Salmon Roe. I made this dish for a party last week and all my guests were super impressed with me.You must try it too. - 41.2789
You May Also Like!
Seared Sea Scallops With Wasabi Cream
Lightly salt and pepper the sea scallops.
In a large skillet, heat butter and oil together until very hot and sear scallops in batches until brown on both sides.
Remove to a warm platter.
Drain any liquid remaining in the pan the scallops were cooked in, and... - 43.5004
How To Make Ochazuke
Ochazuke is a Japanese dish made with a few simple ingredients. It is a great way of using leftover rice into a new meal or snack. It is a simple yet an extremely tasty dish. - 108.306
- Wash all the vegetables and sliced it (for Kyuri: do not remove the seeds inside) it is much tastefull...
- After you sliced the vegetables soak it in a ice cold water.
- Put all the ingredients in a salad bowl with and mixed with mayonaise and kani stick - 23.9985
Hanapaa Sushi Company - Mini Combo Bowl
1. In a mixing bowl, place the chopped lobster.
2. Season with the Chinese spice.
3. Add the Sriracha and the wasabi.
4. Squeeze in the lemon juice.
5. Spoon in the mayonnaise. Mix well.
6. On a small plate or bowl, pat down the sushi... - 103.717
1. For the mentaiko sauce: Make shallow cut along the karashi mentaiko and scrape off the roe using the spatula removing the outer film.
2. In a large bowl, place the karashi mentaiko and add the lemon juice.
3. Sprinkle over the soy sauce and mix them... - 89.915
It’s Easy To Make Your Own Sushi
While sushi at its most sophisticated is undeniably haute cuisine, at its simplest, sushi is just vinegared rice. It’s easy to make a simple sushi. You just heat a vinegar sauce, cook some rice and toss together. Then prep a few no-cook fillings and... - 45.3879
The name Chirashizushi comes from the word Chirashi, which literally means scattered. It is often served to celebrate special events especially Hinamatsuri, Girls' Day on March 3rd annually. - 0