Japanese Vinegar Pickle
- » Japanese Rice Vinegar Pickle
Japanese Rice Vinegar Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese rice vinegar pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese rice vinegar pickle recipes.
Sushi Norimaki Vinegared Rice Rolled In Seaweed
Cut the raw fish in 4 strips of the same length as the nori.
Cut the cucumber in quarters lengthwise, remove the seeds and cut into sticks.
Cut the nori in half.
Place the half nori sheet on a bamboo rolling mat, with the shiny side down.
Top the nori with... - 37.7316
Sweet And Sour Cucumber Pickles
Peel cucumbers, leaving some strips of green and slice about 1/8 inch thick.
Pour sugar, vinegar and shoyu over the cucumbers and mix gently until sugar is dissolved.
Leave in refrigerator 30 minutes or more.
Stir before serving. - 28.7493
Grilled Barracuda With Cucumber Carrot And Daikon Pickle
1) To make the pickle, remove the seeds and thinly slice the cucumber (use a mandolin if possible).
2) Slice the carrot and daikon fine.
3) Add little salt cucumber, carrot and daikon for 2 hours, then discard water and wash salt off under cold... - 43.3479
Slice eggplant about 1/8 inch thick and sprinkle with rock salt.
Let it sit for 2 hours then gently squeeze some of the liquid out.
Combine remaining ingredients and add to eggplant.
Stir well, place in containers and refrigerate. - 31.0843
Peel and wash the daikon and slice very thinly.
Place in a glass or china bowl.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to the boiling point, remove from heat and cool.
Pour over the daikon slices.
Cover the bowl.
Refrigerate for 3 days and... - 34.2333
Sushi With Pickled Ginger
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, rinse rice with water until water runs clear; drain.
Add 1 3/4 cups water to rice.
Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and cook without stirring until all water is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
Stir in 3... - 28.27
The name Chirashizushi comes from the word Chirashi, which literally means scattered. It is often served to celebrate special events especially Hinamatsuri, Girls' Day on March 3rd annually. - 0
Oysters Japanese Style
Whisk wasabi, ketjap manis, vinegar, juice, ginger and oils in small bowl for dressing.
Cut nori in half lengthways; shred finely.
Arrange oysters on serving plate; drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with nori and extra ginger. - 41.3841
In a large saute pan or skillet, heat the water and wilt the spinach over medium-high heat for about 1 minute.
Let cool, chop, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Sprinkle the remaining ingredients in layers over the spinach, starting with the ginger, then the... - 30.1895
Japanese Food :california Rolls
1. On a chopping board, cut the seedless cucumber into ¼-inch strips that are cut to the length of the dried seaweed wrapper. Slice it 8 strips. Place these slices on a plate and sprinkle salt on them and set it aside.
2. In a bowl, shred the... - 120.741
Sushi In A Pouch
1) Cook the short-grained rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the seasoning ingredients for sushi rice stir and heat until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Blend the seasonings into the warm, cooked rice, and sprinkle sesame seeds; cut and open 12 rectangular... - 41.9238
1) Cook the steamed rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the seasoning ingredients for sushi rice stir and heat the vineger until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the seasoning to the hot steamed rice, blend well.
4) In a saucepan with sugar, soy sauce,... - 44.5082
Part 1 - How To Make 3 Types Of Sushi Rolls
Sushi is a delicacy traditional to the Japanese. This video is in three part and the part 1 of the video is showing how to get the rice ready and fillings ready! Part 2 of the video is showing how to fill the nori sheets and fold them to a perfect roll! Stay... - 92.1001
Part 2 - How To Make 3 Types Of Sushi Rolls
Part 2 of the video is lay down the nori sheets and then fill with the rice and veggies. Linh also shows you how to roll them into a perfect roll ready to be cut! See the video on how to roll the sushi! - 91.2496
Part 3 - How To Make 3 Types Of Sushi Rolls
Part 3 of the video is assemble the sushi rolls onto a platter for the visual appeal. Linh also shows in this video how to cut the sushi into neat discs! See the video on how! - 90.5952
Maangchi has come up with a recipe that would cheer up vegetarian foodies. In this video she is making Yubuchobap, which is stir fried rice stuffed tofu. Whether you want to pack a quick lunch for office or take a Korean food for your next picnic, this recipe... - 123.113
Vegetarian Nori Rolls
Do you love nori rolls? Do you know that they can be prepared at home? Here is the video recipe showing you exactly how to do that!! This is delicious and healthy and the only time consuming part is cooking the rice. Watch the recipe and surely you will be... - 124.566
Grilled Shrimp Sushi
Devein and butterfly shrimp, then wash and pat dry.
Put rice in saucepan, cover with water.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer, cover, and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat wine, vinegar, sugar, and salt in small pan.
Bring to a... - 40.518
Oriental Vegan Sushi
Did you always wanted a Vegan Sushi recipe? You've got it right here. Watch chef Hether prepare this yummy Oriental Vegan Sushi now. The recipe is easy and can be replicated at home. Treat yourself to this Japanese delicacy today. - 102.713
Today we will try a Japanese speciality Tuna sushi. It is a fantastic dish and children love it. The sushi moulds can be found at any Asian store. Watch the video and learn making the dish. - 40.208
For more information please visit How To Make Sushi: The Basics (Japanese Cooking at Home) - 23.9312
Hand Rolled Sushi
Toast each nori sheet by holding one corner and moving sheet back and forth over a medium-hot electric burner or low gas flame just until nori turns green. Do not over-toast Using scissors, cut into 4- or 5-inch squares. Stack on a plate or place in a serving... - 37.673
In a medium saucepan combine water, uncooked rice, and salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vinegar, sugar, and rice wine or sherry.
Cover and cool to room temperature.
Meanwhile, holding a knife at a... - 44.4605
Vietnamese Pickled Julienne Of Vegetables
In a medium-size saucepan, combine vinegar, water and sugar.
Cook over medium heat until hot and sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat; cool completely.
Pour mixture into a large glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Add julienne-cut vegetables.
Attach lid and... - 30.0841
Summer Sushi Roll
If you think sushi is too tricky to make at home then follow these tips for preparing light and healthy veggie sushi and you'll be rolling in no time! This Japanese delicacy is so simple to make, yet so flavourful and they look very pretty on a plate. These... - 115.55
Bite-size Tomato Cup Sushi
This is my award winning sushi recipe which I won the outstanding performance award at "sushi project" by iCommons Summit'08 in Sapporo.
Juicy tomato and rich tuna melt in your mouth good. - 98.3012
Nori Maki, Onigiri, Miso Soup
1. In a bowl, mix together rice, rice vinegar, sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt, and allow to cool, to make the white rice mixture.
2. In another bowl, shred the pan fried salmon and remove the bones.
3. Mix the salmon with about 1/3 of rice mixture... - 96.9843
Oriental Futomaki Sushi & California Roll
Looking for a n authentic Sushi recipe that you can try at home? This Japanese delicacy consists of two kinds of sushi rolls. The Futomaki Sushi rolls have the traditional Japanese flavor and California Rolls have more of a fusion taste. Together they make a... - 147.789
Want to try some great Sushi at home?? Its time you watch this video. The chef demonstrates a step by step process to prepare Temaki Sushi, which is a fancy, hand rolled sushi. Watch the video now and treat your family to this Japanese Delicacy. - 147.364
Tuna Nori Rolls
Add rice to large pan of boiling water; boil, uncovered, until just tender.
Drain, stand rice 5 minutes; stir in combined vinegar, sugar and salt.
Place one sheet of nori, rough-side up, on damp bamboo sushi mat.
Dip fingers in water and spread... - 44.1697
Easy Veggie Nori Rolls
Nori Rolls is a famous Japanese dish. You may not believe that these rolls can be easily made at home. The Chef shows how to make Easy Veggie Nori Rolls so nicely in the video. - 137.455
Pork Fried Rice
1. In a small bowl, stir the soy sauce with the rice vinegar, sesame oil and sugar.
2. Heat a very large skillet. Add the shortening and let melt. Add the diced pork and stir-fry over high heat for 1 minute. Add the peas, shiitake, carrot and bok choy and... - 27.8751
Shrimp And Rice Salad
A great salad!! Watch this video to make a taste bud tickling salad with rice, shrimp, egg and mayonnaise. This is a traditional Russian salad that is super delicious and easy. The serving is made with a slight Japanese touch. Easy, cold side dish compliments... - 103.461
Smoked Salmon Sushi
1. Rinse the rice thoroughly in cold water, until the water runs clear, then place in a pan with 300 ml/1/2 pint of water. Bring to the boil and cover with a tight-fitting lid. Reduce to a simmer and cook gently for 10 minutes. Turn the heat off, but keep the... - 36.6153
Three Kinds Of Sushi
The Rice Mixture (Sushi Meshi): Put 4 cups short-grain rice into a large, heavy pan.
Add 4 cups cold water and 4 teaspoons sugar; soak about 2 hours.
Cover and bring to a boil on high heat until the water begins to spew out from the lid.
Without lifting the... - 39.0011
1. Diagonally slices fish into 1 X 2 X ¼ [thick] inch pieces.
2. Grasp 2 tbsp rice with hands dipped in vinegar and press firmly, yet gently into oval shape.
3. Spread a little wasabi paste onto the fish slice center and then arrange on the oval... - 28.2604
1. Diagonally slice the fish into 1 X 2 X ¼ inch thick and then lengthwise.
2. Take a bamboo rolling mat, arrange on the chopping board and place a nori sheet on it with shiny side on the mat.
3. Grasp ½ cup rice with hands dipped in vinegar and... - 44.8378
This yummy sushi is great for the whole family to enjoy, plus everyone will enjoy it! :-) - 32.3362
Glazed Walnut Sushi Roll
Prepare Teriyaki Glazed Walnuts.
In a small bowl, cover gourd strip with water; add salt.
Soak 20 minutes to soften fibers.
Drain and rinse well.
Cut in 8-inch strips.
In a small saucepan, simmer gourd strips in Glazing Sauce until sauce is completely... - 42.6667
Barley Sushi Scoops
Rinse barley in a fine strainer.
In a 1 1/2 -to 2-quart pan, bring 2 cups water to a boil.
Add barley; cover and cook 20 minutes over low heat.
Sprinkle carrot over barley.
Continue cooking, covered, until barley is tender to bite, about 10 minutes.
Drain;... - 40.234
1. Using a rinder, Japanese grater or sharp knife, cut daikon and carrot into long thin strips. Place in a large bowl. Add Chinese and red cabbages, green onions, snow peas, spinach, raisins and nuts. Toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place sesame seeds... - 35.9876
Glazed Eggplant Steaks
1. Preheat the grill to medium high temperature.
2. Slice eggplant to make 2 slices per serving.
3. In a mixing bowl, blend together vinegar, shoyu, and honey; mix well.
4. Combine garlic and gingerroot to the vinegar mixture.
5. Brush... - 40.5009
Spanish Style Chicken Pies With Laurel Leaf Pastry
Prepare Basic Tender Butter Pastry substituting sweet pickle juice for 2 tablespoons iced water.
Add oregano to liquid, if desired.
Chill pastry until needed.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Saute chicken until well-browned.
Remove... - 44.8112