Japanese Noodles Salad
- » Japanese Rice Noodles Salad
Japanese Rice Noodles Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese rice noodles salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese rice noodles salad recipes.
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Preparation
If you are someone who will eat just anything in the name of salad, then this recipe is for you. No, it isn't half as bad as it sounds, but rather has a very distinctive, earthy flavor of its own. Easy to assemble, this lip-smacking pseudo-Japanese salad... - 81.3035
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Ingredients
If you are looking for an authentic Japanese dish, then this recipe surely misfits your bill. Soba dish isn't a true-blue Japanese culinary wonder, but nonetheless, very refreshing and hearty. These buckwheat noodle salad makes for a filling one-dish treat or... - 82.3881
Soba Noodle Salad
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
Blanch the snow peas, uncovered, for a minute, until tender but still bright green.
Remove the snow peas with a slotted spoon or a strainer, place them in a large serving bowl, and set aside.
Cook the... - 43.2559
Asian Tomato, Broccoli And Buckwheat Noodle Salad
1) In a large portable bowl put steamed broccoli.
2) In another small bowl mix vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame oil.
3) Transfer the mixture over the broccoli. Add tomatoes and red pepper flakes to make the salad spicy.
4) In... - 47.9656
Asian Pasta Salad
Soba Noodles make up this delicious Asian inspired summer salad. Soba is a noodle made from buckwheat and it has a hearty, nutty taste that is a nice change from semolina pastas. This pasta salad recipe is going to use Asian inspired ingredients and is easy... - 127.215
1. In small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add dressing and toss well. - 30.7189
Japanese Style Salad
1. Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Chilled Somen Noodles. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage.
2. Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Do not soak too long. Rinse. Pour boiling water over wakame, then drain and squeeze out excess... - 37.4923
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
Add the cabbage, celery, pepper, and the white parts of the green onions.
Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
2 Stirin the mushrooms.
Submerge the block of noodles and gently... - 38.2528
Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Remove from heat, add carrots and snow peas. Let stand 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold water,- drain well.
3. Combine noodle mixture,... - 35.0486
Healthy & Delicious Miso Salmon Soup
Miso is fermented paste made primarily from soy (the fermentation process making it a healthy soy option) that has been shown to help balance hormone levels in women, making it a great seasoning to include during menopause. It has also been shown to have... - 0
Mushroom Enhanced Sukiyaki
Combine oil and meat in electric skillet, turn to 350 degrees and brown.
Mix sugar, soy sauce and stock and add to meat.
Push meat to one side of skillet and add onion, pepper and celery, and mushroom soup mix.
Cover and cook 4 minutes.
Add bamboo... - 44.4546
1) In a saute pan, heat the salad oil.
2) Add in the the sliced steak, and saute till it browns.
3) Next, add in the celery, green pepper, onion, fresh mushrooms, soy sauce and condensed beef broth.
4) Place a lid on the pan, and continue to cook on... - 43.9354
1) In a skillet, heat oil.
2) Add in the onions, mushroom and ginger. Saute till the onion becomes tender.
3) Next, add in the condensed cream of celery soup, water, turkey, chestnuts, cooked spinach and soy sauce.
4) Cook the mixture over low heat for... - 42.8892
Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille
Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille is one of the most yummy pork dishes I have come across. Not surprisingly, my pork hating mother in law have developed an addiction for Hawaiian Pork A La Leonille. Try them for yourself! - 45.6058
Shell and devein shrimp, leaving the tail intact.
Spread the tail, and pull out the tendon; then bend shrimp back until straight.
Slice large mussels and scallops into 3 pieces.
Prepare vegetables, and steam for 2 minutes.
Dry seafood and vegetables on... - 39.4806