- » Japanese Rice Cake
Japanese Rice Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese rice cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese rice cake recipes.
Japanese Style Mochi Sweet Rice Cake
Add an oriental kick to your dessert with this luscious Japanese cake. The glutinous mochi sweet rice cake often comes stuffed with sweet, flavorful filling. Try replicating this dish at home as prepared by Anna Kim and we bet you will be stuck to this... - 92.0435
Japanese Rice Cake
All you Japanese food lovers. You are in for a surprise. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Japanese Rice Cake also known as Mochi in Japanese. A great rice dish, which is very popular in Japan. - 78.7189
You May Also Like!
1. Boil water with rice steadily for about 7 minutes.
2. Pass the rice through sieve for draining and wash it under cold running water and add it back to the milk. Allow the mixutre to cook over a moderate heat for about 10 minutes until the milk is... - 45.0963
Green Tea Mochi
Mochi is a traditional Japanese rice cake made on the occasion of Japanese New Year. Flavored green tea mochi is an healthy option to this traditional dish. Sometimes green tea is mixed with the dough or the dough is dusted with green tea mixture. - 99.0755
Whole Strawberry Mochi
Strawberry lovers, pay attention! Here is a recipe that will make your mouth water. Whole Strawberry mocha is a Japanese rice cake which can be eaten as a snack. This is usually made during Japanese New Year. This video shows the recipe of Ichigo daifuku type... - 87.0043
Oshiruko - Traditional Japanese Soup
1. Cut rice cake in 1 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a strainer, place azuki beans and rinse well under water.
3. In a bowl, soak azuki bean in water enough to cover the beans, for 2 hours.
4. Strain the beans and discard water.
5. In a... - 73.9516
Chirashizushi For Valentine's Day
Not knowing how easy this recipe is, everybody will think you are just unbelievable! Chirashizushi is sushi rice served on a plate or bowl topped with a variety of colorful toppings such as sashimi and garnishes. It is also known as scattered sushi. It is... - 96.3651
Japanese Carrot Dressing
Put all of the ingredients in a blender and whirl them until smooth.
Stored chilled in a covered jar, this dressing will keep for a week (less, if you use the tofu). - 27.3626
Japanese Kimchi Nabe
The cold wintry months are here and your feet and toes aren`t happy. Your stomach keeps screaming every hour. It the best time for a hot and spicy soup. Watch this video to learn how to make Japanese-Korean nabe. This hotpot is perfect for a family dinner or... - 130.733
Japanese Style Pizza
Prepare Okonomiyaki Sauce.
In a large bowl, combine cake flour, water, salt and baking powder.
Divide batter among 6 medium-size deep bowls.
Arrange eggs, cabbage and green onions on table for cooking.
Each guest receives a bowl of batter.
Stir 1 egg into... - 41.2693
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652
Halloween Party Snacks
1. Dip the cutters in water.
2. Using the cutter, cut the steamed rice into a rabbit shape.
3. Remove the rice from the cutter and coat with mayonnaise.
4. Cut the cucumber into slice with the help of a cutter. Place the cucumber... - 91.6025
Japanese Rice Cake Recipes By Category