- » Japanese Rice Cake
Japanese Rice Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese rice cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese rice cake recipes.
Japanese Rice Cake
All you Japanese food lovers. You are in for a surprise. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Japanese Rice Cake also known as Mochi in Japanese. A great rice dish, which is very popular in Japan. - 80.3054
You May Also Like!
Japanese Style Mochi Sweet Rice Cake
Add an oriental kick to your dessert with this luscious Japanese cake. The glutinous mochi sweet rice cake often comes stuffed with sweet, flavorful filling. Try replicating this dish at home as prepared by Anna Kim and we bet you will be stuck to this... - 95.3157
1. Boil water with rice steadily for about 7 minutes.
2. Pass the rice through sieve for draining and wash it under cold running water and add it back to the milk. Allow the mixutre to cook over a moderate heat for about 10 minutes until the milk is... - 43.8755
Oshiruko - Traditional Japanese Soup
1. Cut rice cake in 1 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a strainer, place azuki beans and rinse well under water.
3. In a bowl, soak azuki bean in water enough to cover the beans, for 2 hours.
4. Strain the beans and discard water.
5. In a... - 77.2863
Chirashizushi For Valentine's Day
Not knowing how easy this recipe is, everybody will think you are just unbelievable! Chirashizushi is sushi rice served on a plate or bowl topped with a variety of colorful toppings such as sashimi and garnishes. It is also known as scattered sushi. It is... - 129.649
Halloween Party Snacks
1. Dip the cutters in water.
2. Using the cutter, cut the steamed rice into a rabbit shape.
3. Remove the rice from the cutter and coat with mayonnaise.
4. Cut the cucumber into slice with the help of a cutter. Place the cucumber... - 91.6053
Happy New Year! The Aubergine Chef and his friend Erik from All in the Name of Noms demonstrate how to make homemade mochi! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read... - 101.242
Japanese Carrot Dressing
Put all of the ingredients in a blender and whirl them until smooth.
Stored chilled in a covered jar, this dressing will keep for a week (less, if you use the tofu). - 25.4486
Japanese Style Pizza
Prepare Okonomiyaki Sauce.
In a large bowl, combine cake flour, water, salt and baking powder.
Divide batter among 6 medium-size deep bowls.
Arrange eggs, cabbage and green onions on table for cooking.
Each guest receives a bowl of batter.
Stir 1 egg into... - 39.6664
Japanese Kimchi Nabe
The cold wintry months are here and your feet and toes aren`t happy. Your stomach keeps screaming every hour. It the best time for a hot and spicy soup. Watch this video to learn how to make Japanese-Korean nabe. This hotpot is perfect for a family dinner or... - 132.286
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 44.2431
Japanese Rice Cake Recipes By Category