- » Japanese Rice Ball
Japanese Rice Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese rice ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese rice ball recipes.
Onigiri (japanese Rice Balls)
1. Cook sushi rice and set it aside.
2. Put your hand inside a sandwich bag, and clump handful of rice.
3. Turn the bag over, squeeze and shape it into a triangle as shown in the video. Squeeze firmly but be gentle.
4. Remove bag, and... - 116.294
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 142.41
Black Gomoku Rice Balls
This recipe once became an actual onigiri product and sold at convenience stores nationwide in Japan. The rice is cooked with 5 black-colored ingredients: black pork (local specialty in Kagoshima prefecture), sliced kelp, black rice, black sesame seeds, and... - 98.0298
1) Prepare the rice.
2) In a bowl add 1/2 of the steamed rice, a pinch of salt and sesame seeds, blend well.
3) Shape into triangular rice balls by packing the rice in a bowl and shaping with hands.
4)... - 36.187
Dessert Rice Balls
1) Rinse the rice well and soak in 1-1/3 cups of water for 2 hrs and then steam the rice, cool and shape into small balls.
2) In a saucepan with water add the azuki beans, allow to boil, drain and add 3 cups fresh water,... - 41.3675
Salmon Rice Balls
1. Cook plain rice.
2. While rice is cooking prepare fillings.
Salmon: Broil salmon until lightly browned. Remove bones and skin. Sprinkle with sake. Use about 2 tsps per rice ball.
Bonito: Moisten bonito flakes with soy sauce. Use 1/2 tsp per rice... - 37.5444
Japanese Style Mochi Sweet Rice Cake
Add an oriental kick to your dessert with this luscious Japanese cake. The glutinous mochi sweet rice cake often comes stuffed with sweet, flavorful filling. Try replicating this dish at home as prepared by Anna Kim and we bet you will be stuck to this... - 92.0435
Here is a simple to make and absolutely delicious Japanese dish. Onigiri or rice balls is a Japanese dish that can be made with either precooked plain white rice or leftover rice. It is sometimes filled with fruits or fish or some preservatives and made... - 78.4706
Onigiri are rice balls wrapped in seaweed. They form a part of Japanese cuisine. Onigiri or rice balls are formed in different shapes like round, oval, triangular. Sometimes onigiri are filled with different fillings and flavors. You can often find one... - 87.567
Puree Of Rice
1) In a pot, saute the onion in butter, until golden.
2) Stir in the carrot, rice and bouillon; bring to a boil.
3) Then simmer over a low heat for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the rice is very soft.
4) In a blender, whirl the rice and vegetables, until... - 38.0228
Onigiri are classic Japanese rice balls that are shaped by hand. This is a simple but delicious recipe that is ideal for beginners in Japanese cuisine. - 96.3172
Coconut Rice & Fruit Sushi Dessert
Sushi doesn't have to taste like a fish tank, or be a main course. How about a dessert sushi made with mango and papaya? Check out this perfect party favor recipe. - 0
Black Rice Fruit Nori Rolls With Mango Sauce
I was thinking one day that black rice was just as sticky as sushi or short grain brown rice, so thought I’d try a colorful, non-traditional option for a sweet dessert nori roll. - 138.026
Bolas De Arroz Empanizadas (onigiris)
1. In saucepan, add rice and water. Cook until done. Drain, and let it cool.
2. Take a handful of rice, and roll it with your hands, about a size of baseball.
3. Dig a hole with your fingers, until you reach the centre of the ball.
4.... - 103.817
Ohagi is a classic Japanese dessert prepared using sticky rice, sugar, and beans. Sarah tells you how to make a quick Japanese dessert using easy-to-find ingredients that doesn't require more than 30 minutes to throw together. Delicious, sticky, gooey treats,... - 92.7808
Sushi In A Pouch
1) Cook the short-grained rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the seasoning ingredients for sushi rice stir and heat until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Blend the seasonings into the warm, cooked rice, and sprinkle sesame seeds; cut and open 12 rectangular... - 41.9238
Happy Girls Day★hinamatsuri Kimono Sushi Dolls
1. Peel and slice lotus root, shitake mushroom, carrot and snow peas.
2. In a bowl, combine water and vinegar. Dip lotus root in it.
3. In a pot, heat water and plum kelp tea. Add soya sauce, sake, sugar and mirin.
4. Now, Add mushrooms,... - 0
Smoked Fish And Rice Appetizer
1) In a saucepan, put the rice and water, cover and bring to boil.
2) Simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender and dry.
3) Cut the salmon in half lengthwise.
4) In a bowl, stir in soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt.
5) Pat the rice... - 41.2117
Japanese Rice Ball Recipes By Category