- » Japanese Red Sauce
Japanese Red Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese red sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese red sauce recipes.
Blend corn starch with soy sauce in a 1 -quart bowl to make a smooth paste.
Add beef broth, wine, ginger and garlic.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 to 5 MINUTES, or until clear, stirring after 3 minutes. - 29.2737
In a large saute pan or skillet, heat the water and wilt the spinach over medium-high heat for about 1 minute.
Let cool, chop, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Sprinkle the remaining ingredients in layers over the spinach, starting with the ginger, then the... - 30.1895
Turkey Kabobs With Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
1. In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine onion, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, mustard, sherry, garlic, and ginger; add turkey and remaining vegetables to marinade and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Using slotted spoon,... - 34.8415
Shrimp In Plum Sauce
The day before the barbecue, shell the shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Remove spinal veins.
Combine ingredients for marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
The day of the barbecue, make the plum sauce.
Drain the liquid from the plums and put... - 45.3374
Snappers With Shrimp Sauce
In a blender, puree shrimp with juice.
In a large heat resistant measuring cup melt butter about 30 seconds.
Blend in milk, heavy cream, brandy, flour, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Cook until thickened, stirring at 1-minute intervals, for about 4... - 44.7612
Shrimp In Spicy Sauce
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Cook and stir shrimp, onions, garlic and red pepper until shrimp starts to turn pink, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer uncovered until shrimp is tender, about 5 minutes. - 34.2844
1. In a saucepan, mix all ingredients together.
2. Boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes until sauce thickens.
3. Stir constantly until done.
4. Serve as a sauce. - 36.927
Turnip Cups With Miso Sauce
1. Trim all but 3/4 inch (2 cm) of stem from each turnip. Peel. Trim a small piece from bottom of each turnip so that it will stand upright. Cut off the top of each turnip 1/2 inch (1 1/2 cm) below the stem. This will be the decorative cap.
2. Lightly wipe... - 34.6932