- » Japanese Ramen
Japanese Ramen Recipes
Japanese ramen is a popular breakfast dish that originated in Japan. Japanese ramen recipes include Japanese ramen noodle, Japanese ramen soup, Japanese ramen broth and many more. The main ingredient required to make ... More »
Fond of Japanese food? Learn an amazing noodle dish with roasted pork ribs in this video. This irresistible dish has 7 distinctive toppings with a special ramen soup. Watch the chef prepare this dish in the original Japanese style now. - 145.415
Authentic Japanese Tonkotsu Ramen
In the wonderful world of authentic ramen, Tonkotsu broth is the Holly Grail of noodle soup broths. It’s decadently thick and rich with the collagen and fat from pork marrow bones that have been simmered for hours until you get an almost milky white broth.... - 124.177
Ponyo Ramen Noodles
Have you seen the movie Ponyo (Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea)?
This video will show you how to make 3-Minute Instant Chicken Ramen with ham that Ponyo and Sōsuke ate :)
Instant ramen can be cooked by pouring hot water or in a pot. - 112.783
Hiyashi Chyuka Ramen
1. Cut cucumber, tomato, and ham as shown in the video.
2. Follow the direction on package and cook ramen.
3. Put it in very cold water to stop cooking, and drain.
4. On a plate lay noodles.
5. Top it with cucumber, ham, and tomato... - 111.531
Quick Ramen Egg Drop Soup Oriental
Looking for a real quick appetizer? This video will sure help you. Watch the chef prepare this instant soup which is really easy to make and is delicious too. Share the recipe with your friends too, they will certainly thank you a zillion times for this one. - 107.161
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 104.586
Lobster Miso Ramen
Japanese noodle soup is a great way to keep the warmth. Watch this video to prepare miso ramen with lobster. It uses authentic Asian spices to make a wonderful ramen noodle with juicy and succulent lobster. It is a great variety of noodle soup if you want... - 102.756
August, and it still hot! So, make youself some Ramen Sushi to cool down the summer heat! - 86.2398
Ramen Vegetable Steak Stir-fried
1. Take a medium sized bowl, mix beef strips, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and ground red pepper; toss to coat. Keep aside.
2. Throw away seasoning packet if any from noodles package.
3. In large saucepan, boil 2 cups water Break block of noodles... - 43.4896
Japanese Ramen Recipes By Category