- » Japanese Potato Cake
Japanese Potato Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese potato cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese potato cake recipes.
Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Mushipan
1. Make the ¼ inch slices of sweet potato and further cut into cubes. Place the sweet potato in a bowl of water and allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
2. Place the cup cake liner into each cup cake tin and keep them aside.
3. Start by... - 102.972
Japanese Korokke Pan
Planning a picnic and thinking what to take along? Here's a step by step demonstration of a great Japanese Korokke Pan recipe. These are actually Japanese croquettes sandwiched in bread roll. This dish when served brings instant happiness in your dining... - 143.722
Japanese Vegetable Tempura
Prepare vegetables before you begin cooking Cut carrots crosswise into 4 inch lengths, then cut each piece lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch thick triangular pieces.
Cut green pepper into 1/4 inch wide strips.
Halve mushrooms... - 44.8285
Whole Strawberry Mochi
Strawberry lovers, pay attention! Here is a recipe that will make your mouth water. Whole Strawberry mocha is a Japanese rice cake which can be eaten as a snack. This is usually made during Japanese New Year. This video shows the recipe of Ichigo daifuku type... - 87.0043
Potato Artichoke And Crab Cakes
How many times have you tried making croquettes or crab cakes and failed cause the breading just falls off or the cakes break while frying? Chef John shares this really easy recipe and some great tips on how to make the perfect crab cakes with a thin crispy... - 100.062
Stews always top the list of your favorites? Here's an amazing video that shows a great Japanese assorted stew recipe called Oden. This dish is an absolute bliss in winters. Don't deprive yourself of the authentic Oriental taste. Watch the video now. - 146.399
Miso Soup With Mixed Vegetables
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Discard stems and cut caps into quarters lengthwise. If using large mushrooms, slice into 1/2-inch (1 1/2-cm) wide... - 45.4093
I thought of something else to make with pumpkin: kabocha mochi.
Kabocha means pumpkin and mochi usually means rice cake – but other things that have a similar consistency to mochi but aren’t actually made of rice can also be called mochi. - 90.998
Green Tea Mochi
Mochi is a traditional Japanese rice cake made on the occasion of Japanese New Year. Flavored green tea mochi is an healthy option to this traditional dish. Sometimes green tea is mixed with the dough or the dough is dusted with green tea mixture. - 99.0755
Happy New Year! The Aubergine Chef and his friend Erik from All in the Name of Noms demonstrate how to make homemade mochi! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read... - 99.6868
Deep Fried Tofu
1) In a suitable skillet, deep fry the tofu pieces dusted with potato starch in oil at 340 Deg F until golden.
2) In a saucepan add the ingredients for the sauce, allow to boil and turn off the heat.
3) Serve hot deep-fried tofu pieces on a... - 33.6025
1) In a saucepan, heat the ingredients for the dipping sauce; chill.
2) Drain, cut the tofu into 10-12 pieces and dust them with the potato starch.
3) In a saucepan with salted boiling water, add... - 42.774
1) In a large skillet , saute the chicken, carrot, onion, and potato in sesame oil over gentle heat for about 2 min.
2) Stir in the dashi broth allow to boil, skim any scum on the surface, add sake and lower the... - 40.8764
Deep Fried Fresh Tofu And Eggplant
1. Cut each cake of tofu in half lengthwise and then crosswise into thirds. Arrange pieces on a clean kitchen towel atop a cutting board and cover with another towel. Raise one end of chopping board slightly and place a heavy plate or another cutting board on... - 38.748
Have a sweet tooth? You have landed on the correct page absolutely. This video has a great Japanese Strawberry Daifuku recipe that makes for a great dessert. Watch the video now and treat your family to this delicacy. - 139.27
Mizore Nabe With Vegetable And Fish Fillet
Hosting an oriental dinner and confused about the main dish?? Mizore Nabe with Vegetable and Fish Fillet makes for a great main dish. The mix of authentic ingredients with the vegetable makes this dish absolutely irresistible. Watch the chef prepare this... - 146.503
Shanghai Chicken Nuggets
In a medium-size bowl, combine chicken, hoisin sauce, wine, soy sauce and gingerroot.
Marinate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
Prepare Sesame Seed Batter.
In a wok or shallow heavy saucepan, heat oil to 360F (180C) or until a 1-inch cube of bread turns... - 42.8391