- » Japanese Pork Ginger Cabbage
Japanese Pork Ginger Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese pork ginger cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese pork ginger cabbage recipes.
Looking for some interesting Oriental recipes? You have hit the correct page. This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing Nikuman which are the traditional Japanese steamed pork buns. The chef prepares the dish absolutely in the authentic... - 147.978
Deep Fried Gyoza
Put 1 tablespoon of canola oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat.
Add diced onion; saute until translucent.
Add fresh ginger; stir.
Add ground beef; stir.
While mixture is browning, add minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
After meat is browned, drain... - 42.7135
This Japanese style deep-fried pork cutlet, is a melt-in-your-mouth example of haute cuisine for your home table. Just like the western the world, pork cutlet is Japan’s favorite comfort foods. This is a real crowd pleaser and the perfect dish to entertain... - 97.3716
Summer Special Pork Shogayaki
Looking for a great summer recipe? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this Japan's staple Pork Shgayaki which is a great blend of authentic Japanese ingredients with tender pork. The recipe is just perfect for summers. Watch the video... - 142.303
Japanese Style Pizza
Prepare Okonomiyaki Sauce.
In a large bowl, combine cake flour, water, salt and baking powder.
Divide batter among 6 medium-size deep bowls.
Arrange eggs, cabbage and green onions on table for cooking.
Each guest receives a bowl of batter.
Stir 1 egg into... - 41.2693
Vegetable Stir Fry With Pork
1. In a wok, heat oil and sauté pork for 5 minutes or until it changes color.
2. Remove the pork and set aside.
3. In the same wok, add ginger, cabbage and green onions, stir well to mix.
4. Add leeks and mix well.
5. Add beans sprout and toss the... - 77.9463
Yaki Gyoza Oriental Style
Looking for a side dish recipe for your Japanese spread? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now and surprise your guests with these delectable Japanese Pan Fried Dumplings. That’s not all, the video also has an added Gyoza sauce recipe that you... - 146.883
Sauteed Mixed Vegetables
1) In a bowl, place the pork and season well with the soy sauce and sake for a few min.
2) In a large skillet, stir-fry the ginger and pork in oil over high heat for 2-3 min; stir in all the vegetables, cook until... - 39.622
Festive Feast Yakisoba Noodles
For all the health conscious people, this video is a must watch. The chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare Japanese Yakisoba Noodles which are specially prepared for the festivals and include a lot of vegetables which make this dish really... - 145.079
Pork Dumplings With Hot Sauce
Mix the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
Mix all the other ingredients, with the exception of the cabbage and the wrappers.
Mix in a bowl by hand, stirring the mixture until it holds together well.
Using a towel, squeeze as much moisture as possible... - 44.484
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 38.5574
1. Wash and clean the prawns and then devein them
2. Wash and clean the squid rings and pat dry
3. Slice the spring onions in to large pieces and then chop the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm/1.5 inch pieces. Wash and set aside to drain
4.... - 46.8243