- » Japanese Pie
Japanese Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese pie recipes.
Japanese Fruit Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2. In a bowl mix ingredients like beaten eggs, sugar, butter, vinegar, raisins, chopped pecans, flaked coconut.
3. Portion out this mixture on pastry shell and bake for about 45 minutes at 325.... - 38.9829
Japanese Fruit Pie
Japanese Fruit Pie is an irresistible dessert dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Japanese Fruit Pie dish; I am sure you would love to try this Japanese Fruit Pie again-n-again. - 37.6592
You May Also Like!
Japanese Style Skewered Chicken
Cut chicken into 1 1/4 x1 1/4 inch pieces.
Cut each green onion into 1-inch-long pieces.
On twelve short bamboo skewers alternate pieces of chicken and green onion.
To prepare batter, in a pie plate or shallow dish stir together flour and salt.
Combine ice... - 42.9785
Japanese Chicken, Carrots, And Parsnips
Place chicken and soy sauce in pie plate, mix to coat and marinate 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Put chicken with sauce in top of double boiler.
Add carrots and parsnips.
Cover with ginger.
Mix together oil, vinegar, and sugar; drizzle over chicken and... - 34.5964
1. Cut chicken into strips about Â¾ inch (2 cm) wide, add to marinade, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Heat the microwave browning skillet at High for 5 minutes or as per the manufacturer's directions.
3. In... - 36.3945
1 Cut steak diagonally into thin strips; place in a pie plate. Pour soy sauce over; let stand 15 minutes.
2 Lift beef strips from marinade and dry on paper towels; saute quickly in oil in a large skillet; remove and keep hot. Reserve soy sauce.
3 Place green... - 34.0853
1. Place the tofu on a pie plate. Weight a second plate with a heavy can or two and place on top of the tofu. Press for at least 15 minutes. Drain the excess water.
2. Place the drained tofu on its side and cut into three equal squares, then in half into... - 30.0839
Tuna Pocket Sandwich
Here is a low fat sandwich that your kids will devour. Tuna pocket sandwich is attractively shaped like a pie and can be served as a lunch as well as a side dish. Tuna is a healthy meat option and this sandwich is a protein rich sandwich with some equally... - 91.0633
Stir Fry Steak Teriyaki
Cut steak into 1/8-inch strips (cuts best when meat is partially frozen).
Make a marinade of soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar and cornstarch.
Add meat to marinade and let stand 15-20 minutes, or longer.
In a 9-inch pie plate combine oil, garlic and... - 41.5814
Custard Squash Pie
Prepare and bake squash.
Scrape cooked squash from shell and whirl in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Measure 2 cups squash and spoon into a strainer; let stand for about 10 minutes to drain off any excess liquid.
In a large bowl, beat together... - 37.1714
Spanish Style Chicken Pies With Laurel Leaf Pastry
Prepare Basic Tender Butter Pastry substituting sweet pickle juice for 2 tablespoons iced water.
Add oregano to liquid, if desired.
Chill pastry until needed.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Saute chicken until well-browned.
Remove... - 44.8112
Japanese Pie Recipes By Category