- » Japanese Pickled Cabbage
Japanese Pickled Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese pickled cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese pickled cabbage recipes.
Quick Pickled Vegetables
1. Prepare vegetables.
Eggplant: Trim cap and discard. Cut eggplant into quarters lengthwise, slice thinly, and soak in cold water for 10 minutes. Drain. Wrap in cheesecloth and squeeze out excess moisture.
Cucumber: Peel and seed. Cut into quarters... - 30.437
Japanese style dinner 'pancake' integrating cabbage and meat for a delicious meal. - 35.1677
Japanese Style Pizza
Prepare Okonomiyaki Sauce.
In a large bowl, combine cake flour, water, salt and baking powder.
Divide batter among 6 medium-size deep bowls.
Arrange eggs, cabbage and green onions on table for cooking.
Each guest receives a bowl of batter.
Stir 1 egg into... - 41.2693
1. Slice the egg into small pieces with an egg slicer and keep them aside.
2. Slice the onion into small pieces and place into a bowl.
3. Rub the onion with salt and then rinse with cold water.
4. Drain the onion with a strainer and remove the... - 99.6757
Nori Maki, Onigiri, Miso Soup
1. In a bowl, mix together rice, rice vinegar, sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt, and allow to cool, to make the white rice mixture.
2. In another bowl, shred the pan fried salmon and remove the bones.
3. Mix the salmon with about 1/3 of rice mixture... - 96.9843
Festive Feast Yakisoba Noodles
For all the health conscious people, this video is a must watch. The chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare Japanese Yakisoba Noodles which are specially prepared for the festivals and include a lot of vegetables which make this dish really... - 145.079
1. Using a rinder, Japanese grater or sharp knife, cut daikon and carrot into long thin strips. Place in a large bowl. Add Chinese and red cabbages, green onions, snow peas, spinach, raisins and nuts. Toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place sesame seeds... - 35.9876