- » Japanese Pickle Press
Japanese Pickle Press Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese pickle press recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese pickle press recipes.
Pork And Pickled Plums Takikomi Gohan
Very healthy, tasty, savory, and superb nourishing Takikomi Gohan using pork and Umeboshi (pickled plums).
Takikomi Gohan (炊き込みご飯) is a Japanese seasoned rice dish cooked with meats or fish and vegetables. You can use a rice cooker to make this... - 108.512
Sushi With Pickled Ginger
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, rinse rice with water until water runs clear; drain.
Add 1 3/4 cups water to rice.
Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and cook without stirring until all water is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
Stir in 3... - 28.27
See the demonstration on how to make tofu sushi. - 96.3885
Nori Maki, Onigiri, Miso Soup
1. In a bowl, mix together rice, rice vinegar, sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt, and allow to cool, to make the white rice mixture.
2. In another bowl, shred the pan fried salmon and remove the bones.
3. Mix the salmon with about 1/3 of rice mixture... - 96.9843
1. Clean the prawns and remove the head, leave the shell of the tail and body intact.
2. Skewer 2 pieces of shrimps in the bamboo skewer.
3. Boil water in a wok and cook the shrimps until pink and cooked.
4. Keep a container with cold... - 78.7044
Oriental Vegan Sushi
Did you always wanted a Vegan Sushi recipe? You've got it right here. Watch chef Hether prepare this yummy Oriental Vegan Sushi now. The recipe is easy and can be replicated at home. Treat yourself to this Japanese delicacy today. - 102.713
Part 1 - How To Make 3 Types Of Sushi Rolls
Sushi is a delicacy traditional to the Japanese. This video is in three part and the part 1 of the video is showing how to get the rice ready and fillings ready! Part 2 of the video is showing how to fill the nori sheets and fold them to a perfect roll! Stay... - 92.1001
Part 2 - How To Make 3 Types Of Sushi Rolls
Part 2 of the video is lay down the nori sheets and then fill with the rice and veggies. Linh also shows you how to roll them into a perfect roll ready to be cut! See the video on how to roll the sushi! - 91.2496
Part 3 - How To Make 3 Types Of Sushi Rolls
Part 3 of the video is assemble the sushi rolls onto a platter for the visual appeal. Linh also shows in this video how to cut the sushi into neat discs! See the video on how! - 90.5952
Tuna Nori Rolls
Add rice to large pan of boiling water; boil, uncovered, until just tender.
Drain, stand rice 5 minutes; stir in combined vinegar, sugar and salt.
Place one sheet of nori, rough-side up, on damp bamboo sushi mat.
Dip fingers in water and spread... - 44.1697
California rolls are an American version of the sushi roll. Several variations are made according to the chef's personal choice. Here is a simple guide on how to make your own California roll - 98.8016
Festive Feast Yakisoba Noodles
For all the health conscious people, this video is a must watch. The chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare Japanese Yakisoba Noodles which are specially prepared for the festivals and include a lot of vegetables which make this dish really... - 145.079
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 142.41
1. Diagonally slices fish into 1 X 2 X ¼ [thick] inch pieces.
2. Grasp 2 tbsp rice with hands dipped in vinegar and press firmly, yet gently into oval shape.
3. Spread a little wasabi paste onto the fish slice center and then arrange on the oval... - 28.2604
1. Diagonally slice the fish into 1 X 2 X ¼ inch thick and then lengthwise.
2. Take a bamboo rolling mat, arrange on the chopping board and place a nori sheet on it with shiny side on the mat.
3. Grasp ½ cup rice with hands dipped in vinegar and... - 44.8378
Glazed Walnut Sushi Roll
Prepare Teriyaki Glazed Walnuts.
In a small bowl, cover gourd strip with water; add salt.
Soak 20 minutes to soften fibers.
Drain and rinse well.
Cut in 8-inch strips.
In a small saucepan, simmer gourd strips in Glazing Sauce until sauce is completely... - 42.6667
This yummy sushi is great for the whole family to enjoy, plus everyone will enjoy it! :-) - 32.3362
In a medium saucepan combine water, uncooked rice, and salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vinegar, sugar, and rice wine or sherry.
Cover and cool to room temperature.
Meanwhile, holding a knife at a... - 44.4605
Spanish Style Chicken Pies With Laurel Leaf Pastry
Prepare Basic Tender Butter Pastry substituting sweet pickle juice for 2 tablespoons iced water.
Add oregano to liquid, if desired.
Chill pastry until needed.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Saute chicken until well-browned.
Remove... - 44.8112
1) In a saucepan, heat the stock.
2) Add fillets and poach over medium heat for about 3 minutes until tender. Do not overcook.
3) Take off the fillets and arrange on a platter to cool. Keep aside.
4) On a bamboo sushi mat, place a sheet of nori... - 43.3202