- » Japanese Pepper
Japanese Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese pepper recipes.
Japanese Stuffed Green Peppers
This is a famous Japanese dish which can be easily made at home. If you're looking for a change in your cooking, then try out this recipe. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 92.1592
Lemon Pepper Chicken With Japanese Rice
The lemon pepper chicken with Japanese rice is one of the meals which suits college students who are looking for some cheap and filling meal. The chef in the video makes quick and cheap chicken and rice meal. Watch the video for the recipe. - 100.779
Green Pepper Saute
Cut peppers; cook them in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
Drain; saute - 21.6311
Sukiyaki With Peppers
My passion for Sukiyaki grew during high school days. It is always prepared with vegetable as the most essential ingredient. You may not realize, but here I am presenting you a very nice High Protein dish Sukiyaki. The Japanese Sukiyaki has an unique... - 37.7475
Fried Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Place the peppers in the bowl and pour boiling water over them.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes, then drain and cool.
3) In a bowl, mix together the beef, soy sauce, salt, chilli peppers, onions
4) Stuff the peppers halves... - 43.0964
1.Cut steak against the grain diagonally into slices of 1/4 inch.
2.Place steak in freezer for 1 hour prior to cutting to make it easier to cut.
3.Mix the Teriyaki sauce and the seasonings.
4.In the marinade, marinate steak for 60 minutes.
5.On bamboo... - 37.8917
Natto P Man
To make natto p man you need green peppers, nira and natto. - 89.8927
Chicken Yakitori With Peppers
Combine the soy sauce, dry sherry, water, brown sugar, and ginger in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and simmer 1 minute; cool completely.
Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes and thread on the kebob skewers alternating with the green onions and red pepper... - 32.7763
Oriental Style Stuffed Peppers And Shiitake Mushrooms
Hosting a dinner this weekend and want some variety? Add this Oriental Style Stuffed Peppers and Shiitake Mushrooms recipe to the menu and impress your guests. Watch this video now and learn how the chef prepares this Japanese dish absolutely in authentic... - 87.0369
Chili Pepper And Daikon Root Salad With Salmon Roe
Here's a palate-soothing Chili Pepper And Daikon Root Salad With Salmon Roe recipe. Indulge yourself in this gourmet salad With Salmon Roe. I made this dish for a party last week and all my guests were super impressed with me.You must try it too. - 41.2789
Oriental Pepper Steak
Cut steak into thin slices, then into 2-inch pieces.
To make slicing easier, partially freeze the meat.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add salt and pepper.
Cook meat over medium to high heat until brown, stirring frequently.
Add scallion and garlic.
Add green... - 41.6498
Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup
In a pot, place the chicken broth, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer.
Add the chicken breast and poach, uncovered, for 35 minutes, or until the breast is tender.
Remove any scum that rises to the surface while poaching the chicken.
Cool the breast, remove... - 35.8502
Japanese Wasabi Dressing
Mix the lemon juice and wasabi paste together until they are well blended.
Add the fromage frais or yogurt and season with black pepper. - 23.1378
Fried Pork Japanese Style
Fried Pork Japanese Style has an Outstanding taste. The mishmash of red pepper, soy sauce, vinegar and black pepper and sugar gives the Fried Pork Japanese Style Stimulating taste. - 43.362
Gingery Eggplants Japanese Way
This eggplant dish doesn’t require too many ingredients, just a few, mixed and put in the solar cooker to be made! Watch this video for more. - 48.8791
Japanese Trapdoor Snails
The Cambodians have this as a side dish during meals and very often have it as a snack for the tiny ones. - 19.0443
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Ingredients
If you are looking for an authentic Japanese dish, then this recipe surely misfits your bill. Soba dish isn't a true-blue Japanese culinary wonder, but nonetheless, very refreshing and hearty. These buckwheat noodle salad makes for a filling one-dish treat or... - 82.3881
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Preparation
If you are someone who will eat just anything in the name of salad, then this recipe is for you. No, it isn't half as bad as it sounds, but rather has a very distinctive, earthy flavor of its own. Easy to assemble, this lip-smacking pseudo-Japanese salad... - 81.3035
Deep Fried Chicken Nuggets Japanese Style
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Combine MARINADE ingredients and then add chicken. Mix well by hand and let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add egg white and mix well by hand. Add cornstarch and mix again.
3. Heat oil in a wok or heavy skillet to medium... - 38.4811
Asparagus Japanese Style
1) Prepare the asparagus by removing the stringy ends.
2) Use a fry pan to heat up oil and sauté chopped ginger.
3) Lay the asparagus on heated oil.
4) Season with salt and cover the pan with a lid to cook for another 2 minutes.
5) Add... - 42.2884
Country Japanese Noodle Soup
Country Japanese Noodle Soup has a fine taste. Country Japanese Noodle Soup gets its rich flavor from tomatoes cooked with chicken broth and soy sauce and mixed with steaks and pasta. Country Japanese Noodle Soup is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 37.416
Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup
1) Remove any tough stems and rotten leaves from the spinach. Coarsely shred the spinach.
2) Into a saucepan, pour in chicken stock. Let it come to a boil.
3) Remove any skin that has gathered at the surface.
4) Into the boiling stock, add in the... - 42.8621
Japanese Boiled Bass
In Dutch oven, bring water to a rolling boil.
Add lemon juice and fish; return to boil.
Turn off heat, cover, and let fish stand in hot water 15 to 20 minutes, depending upon thickness of fish.
Drain, place on platter and season with salt and pepper.
Pour... - 31.4931
Japanese Spicy Dulse Salad
How about a great refreshing start with a healthy and delicious dulse salad. Watch this great informative video that shows an amazing recipe for a unique salad. See the video to try out this easy salad, enjoy and keep fit. - 117.196
In a cooking pot, simmer all ingredients 30 minutes 01 so. - 29.7934
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652
Japanese Steamed Fish
Place the sesame seeds and the 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vegetable oil in a small glass bowl.
Brown 1 or 2 minutes at HIGH, stirring 3 times.
When the sesame seeds are golden brown, set aside.
Choose a microwave-safe dish large enough to contain all the... - 43.9071
1. In small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add dressing and toss well. - 30.7189
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.4861
This Japanese style deep-fried pork cutlet, is a melt-in-your-mouth example of haute cuisine for your home table. Just like the western the world, pork cutlet is Japan’s favorite comfort foods. This is a real crowd pleaser and the perfect dish to entertain... - 97.3716
Japanese Mixed Salad
Japanese Mixed Salad recipe makes for a great side dish. The blend of ingredients used in the salad gives it a distinct taste. If you like this recipe of Japanese Mixed Salad, please share with friends and family and spread the taste. - 48.7308
Braised Beef Japanese
1. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth. Cut it in 1/2-inch thick slices. Pound them until they are very thin, then cut in 1/2-inch thin strips. Saute strips in the butter or other fat 5 minutes in a large, heavy skillet.
2. Add the string beans cut in... - 37.3318
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce over steaks.
Rub in; let steaks marinate for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, drain bean sprouts; or, if using fresh bean sprouts, blanch them, rinse with cold water, then drain.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a saucepan.
Add... - 41.0919
Japanese Soy Chicken
1 In a flat glass pan, add the soya sauce, oils, garlic, ginger, pepper and honey.
2 Mix well until the honey is dissolved.
3 Put the chicken breast in the mixture and gently coat from all the sides.
4 Cover and place in the refrigerator... - 42.6322
Beef Tartar Japanese Style
To prepare and cook
1. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In a skillet heat oil over high heat. Sear beef for 30 seconds on each side until just browned.
2. Pour sake or brandy over all and ignite. When flame dies away, remove meat from heat. The outside... - 38.7777
Japanese Rice And Chicken
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2 In a heavy skillet, melt butter.
3 Add in raw rice, onion and mushrooms.
4 Gently cook, stirring constantly until rice is golden.
5 Mix in the remaining ingredients and stir well.
6 ... - 43.5113
Japanese Chicken Salad
1. Combine water and bouillon cubes in a large, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat,- stir until bouillon cubes dissolve. Add chicken and ginger,-bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low,- simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Cool chicken in broth,-... - 33.7913
Japanese Miso And Mushroom Soup
Do you prefer to start your meal with a soup? Here's something useful for you, an innovative and different Japanese Miso and Mushroom soup recipe. You can serve this soup as an appetizer for any occasion and your guests will love it for sure. The best part... - 118.521
Japanese Steak Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt butter over medium flame
2. Stir fry the onions for about ten minutes
3. Add in the remaining ingredienrs and let it simmer without lid for five minutes
4. Goes well, when served hot, with broiled steak as... - 38.5317
Japanese Beef Stew
Bring beef stock to a boil; add all ingredients except celery, white onions, and scallions.
Simmer for 30 minutes, add celery and onions, and simmer until meat is tender.
Add scallions; simmer for 2 minutes more.
Serve stew with rice, if desired. - 33.5119
Japanese Style Salad
1. Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Chilled Somen Noodles. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage.
2. Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Do not soak too long. Rinse. Pour boiling water over wakame, then drain and squeeze out excess... - 37.4923
Skewered Japanese Pork
Skewer pork, eggplant, scallions, and peppers on skewers.
Dredge in flour; fry in oil for about 4 minutes, or until browned.
Remove from oil and, if desired, brush with soy sauce.
Serve pork with rice. - 27.3004
Japanese Style Tuna Casserole
Drain tuna; mix with onion, celery, bean sprouts, green pepper, and soy sauce to taste.
Place in casserole; bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes.
Add additional soy sauce, if needed. - 22.3068
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 48.164
Japanese Beef Teriyaki With Sticky Rice
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add in the steaks and rub with the marinade.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours or refrigerate overnight; occasionally turn the... - 49.9218
Japanese Soy Chicken
In a flat glass pan, combine the soy sauce, oils, garlic, ginger, pepper and honey.
Mix well to dissolve the honey.
Add the chicken breasts and turn to coatl Cover and refrigerate 1-4 hours.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill... - 33.0022
Japanese-style Stir Fried Mozuku
This noodle like seaweed stir fry goes great with white rice, and is usually eaten with rice vinegar as a starter or palate refresher. This recipe is made with simple five ingredients. You can cook mozuku with leftover ingredients in your fridge! Bacon adds... - 97.4492
Shred cabbage finely.
Scrape turnips, carrots, radish and cucumber.
Remove pith and seeds of bell pepper.
Slice all vegetables including spring onions finely.
Place cabbage in a large bowl.
Cover with boiling hot water.
Mix in salt and set aside for 15... - 49.9001
Japanese Style Beans
Put the beans in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes.
Heat the oil in a large wok or pan.
Add the beans and garlic, fry for 1 minute on a medium-high heat, then add the remaining ingredients.
Cook for a further minute and serve. - 37.1793
1. In a large pot, heat 3 inches of vegetable oil to 350°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the nori flakes with the shichimi togarashi, salt and black pepper. In another small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the sambal oelek and fresh lime juice and stir until... - 25.5432
How To Make Japanese Shrimp Lollipop @ Geisha
CiCi's old friend Vittorio Assaf from Serafina has another restaurant called Geisha, and it's a unique blend of Japanese cuisine with a French influence. They have many signature dishes only available at "Geisha," and Cici got to sample them with Vittorio... - 99.4721
Japanese Katsu Curry
Looking for some traditional Japanese recipes? This one is a must try. The Japanese Katsu curry is a great blend of crispy katsu and the delicious, creamy curry. Watch the video now and surprise your family this weekend with this recipe. - 142.913
How To Make A Japanese Sushi Dinner For Two
Who doesn't love sushi? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you to roll the perfect sushi at home using the traditional ingredients like rice, fish and more. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect Japanese meal for your foodie friends and family. - 69.3411
Have fishmonger scale and clean out the insides of the fish, but leave fish whole.
At home wash fish thoroughly under running water, pat dry, and rub with lemon juice.
With sharp knife make shallow incisions in backs of both fish; rub with salt and... - 42.1114
Japanese Steamed Fish
1. In a small glass bowl, place the sesame seeds and the 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook on High for 1 or 2 minutes, stirring 3 times.
3. Stop cooking when the sesame seeds are golden brown, and keep... - 44.3413
Spam Pork Tsukune (japanese Teriyaki Meatballs)
Tsukune are Japanese meatballs. We use minced chicken, pork, or fish to make Tsukune and it can be fried or grilled. Cooked with salty sweet sauce and yolk for dipping is a popular Izakaya style. I arranged it with SPAM and a hint of ginger!
It's a perfect... - 99.2638
Japanese Sea Urchin Spaghetti - Uni Spaghetti
Uni Spaghetti is an awesome Japanese dish. The main ingredient of this recipe is Uni, popularly known as sea urchin. It's delicate creamy and sweet flavor makes the dish unforgettable. Just take a look at the recipe. - 116.65
Bring bouillon to boil either in pot placed on burner or in fondue pot.
Chop carrots, leek, and celery; add with chopped parsley to broth.
Cook 20 minutes.
To prepare sauce, stir together ingredients until well blended; season to taste.
Thoroughly dry meat... - 40.6903
Wasabi Guacamole Japonés (japanese-style)
This is not your ordinary avocado dip. Surprise your guests with this zingy Japanese variation of the Mexican classic. This fusion dip recipe is just in time for the game season. Serve it with chips, use it in sushi, summer burgers, taco or just about... - 113.468
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 149.368
1. Wash tomatoes, cut a slice off the top, scoop out pulp and drain shells.
2. In a an put in the tomato pulp and butter and put over a fire.
3. When hot add fully boiled rice. Add pepper and salt.
4. Add grated cheese.
5. Remove from fire and fill prepared... - 40.2739
Authentic Japanese Tonkotsu Ramen
In the wonderful world of authentic ramen, Tonkotsu broth is the Holly Grail of noodle soup broths. It’s decadently thick and rich with the collagen and fat from pork marrow bones that have been simmered for hours until you get an almost milky white broth.... - 120.9
Cut chicken livers in half; rinse and drain on paper towels.
Cut each bacon strip in half crosswise.
Fold each piece of liver around a water chestnut, wrap with bacon, and fasten with a wooden pick.
Stir together soy, garlic, chile pepper, and ginger.
Add... - 36.2648
Japanese Pork Dumplings
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt, add water slowly, mixing until a stiff dough is formed.
2) Knead for few more minutes, cover with a bowl and let is rest for 80 minutes.
3) In a large saucepan, bring water to boil, add salt and let it... - 44.5494
Stuffed Zucchini Japanese-style
The stuffed zucchini Japanese style is a baked zucchini recipe. Made with a stuffing mix of ground meat, spiced with ginger and flavored with soy sauce, this simple yet flavorful recipe can be served with a rice or casserole meal. - 36.4092
Japanese Morning Delight
1 In a bowl, beat the eggs well.
2 Add the remaining ingredients.
3 Into hot nonstick skillet, pour the egg mixture using a large spoon.
4 Cook gently on both the sides until golden brown.
5 Serve hot. - 37.4909
Yakisoba - Japanese Stir-fried Noodles
GETTING G READY
1. In a bowl, mix the oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mirin and black pepper. Stir to mix. This is the sauce for stir frying the soba noodles.
2. Thinly slice the beef.
4. In a pan, heat the cooking oil.
5. Add the beef. Keep... - 105.185
Japanese Pumpkin Squab
Join Chef Matt Levin as he makes Japanese pumpkin squab with a rich vegetable and wine sauce. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a fabulous recipe with useful tips and wonderful techniques. Try out and enjoy this recipe on a special occasion... - 98.1297
Japanese Vegetable Tempura
Prepare vegetables before you begin cooking Cut carrots crosswise into 4 inch lengths, then cut each piece lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch thick triangular pieces.
Cut green pepper into 1/4 inch wide strips.
Halve mushrooms... - 44.8285
Japanese-style Panko Crusted Oyster Fritters With Tartar Sauce
Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb that gives fried foods an airy, light, and super crispy coating. Kaki furai is one of those fried appetizers that most seafood lovers order at a Japanese restaurant. Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb... - 99.6976
Japanese Style Savory Mille-feuille
A traditional Japanese dish with a French twist! This is an ingenious idea for the making the traditional Tamagoyaki or Japanese sweet rolled omelet or egg sushi look like the French Mille-Feuille, or the Napoleon pastry. If you don’t like sweet Tamagoyaki... - 98.4947
Easy Japanese-inspired Roast Beef
1. Remove the beef from refrigerator 2 to 3 hours before cooking.
2. In a bowl, mix together water and dashi stock powder.
3. In a saucepan, heat together soy sauce and dashi stock and the mirin, allow the sauce come to a boil and turn... - 0
Japanese Korokke Pan
Planning a picnic and thinking what to take along? Here's a step by step demonstration of a great Japanese Korokke Pan recipe. These are actually Japanese croquettes sandwiched in bread roll. This dish when served brings instant happiness in your dining... - 143.722
Take a look at Chef David Banks as he cuts fresh rockfish and serves it raw as sashimi. The video is outstanding and the chef shares great slicing skills to make a perfect sashimi. So if you like to eat your rockfish raw and spicy, them make this delicious... - 106.515
Looking for some interesting Oriental recipes? You have hit the correct page. This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing Nikuman which are the traditional Japanese steamed pork buns. The chef prepares the dish absolutely in the authentic... - 147.978
Japanese Eggplant And Chinese Long Beans With Ginger Soy Sauce
Trim the stems from the eggplants and slice them lengthwise in half.
Trim the ends of the green beans.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then the eggplant and cook until brown and soft, about 5 minutes on each... - 44.2513
Japanese Style Chicken Katsu
Appetizers set the tone for any feast. Crispy chicken katsu served with Tonkatsu sauce makes for a sumptuous indulgence. A big-time Japanese and Korean favorite, this lip-smacking appetizer tastes heavenly when relished with rice, egg salad and cabbage. This... - 105.479
Japanese Sweet Sour Pork
In bowl stir together the flour, water, and 1 tablespoon soy sauce till smooth.
Beat egg white till stiff peaks form.
Fold in beaten egg white.
Dip pork pieces into flour mixture to coat.
Fry, a few at a time, in deep hot fat (375°) about 5 minutes or till... - 44.223
Looking for a great suggestion for your next party's menu. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure for making Classic Tonjiru which is a traditional Japanese Pork and Vegetable Miso Soup. Your guests will certainly call to take the recipe from... - 144.741
A classic Japanese dish that is synonymous with panko is tonkatsu – thin slices of pork that is coated in panko and fried until golden. While I often order tonkatsu when I eat out, it is extremely easy to make at home. It only requires five ingredients... - 137.583
Salt And Sauce Yakitori
Planning a barbecue this weekend?? Here's a great step by step guide on how to prepare Salt and Sauce Yakitori. This is skewered chicken prepared in two different styles. This dish makes a great main dish and the blend of flavors in it is completely... - 143.669
Tokyo Turkey Toss
1. In a large bowl, mix well combining turkey, bean sprouts, cooked rice, celery, carrot, green pepper, French dressing, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt and dash pepper and chill.
2. Add mayonnaise and almonds and toss together lightly.
3. Serve... - 38.4792
Want to try some Japanese food this weekend?? Making Oriental Katsudon was never so simple. This video is a step by step guide on how to prepare this Japanese delicacy consisting of deep fried tenderloin pork cooked in sauce. Surprise your family with this... - 142.145
Cooking With Tojo-san! Windset Adagio-wrapped Sablefish
1. Lightly season eggplant slices with salt & pepper. Brush with olive oil.
2. Preheat grill on medium high.
3. Grill eggplant slices 1-2 minutes per side. Set aside.
4. Tissue off excess moisture from fish, lightly season with salt &... - 0
Teriyaki Sauce With Papaya
In a 2- to 3-quart (1.9- to 2.8-liter) pan, boil soy sauce, sugar, sake, and fresh ginger over high heat, stirring, until reduced to about 1/3 cup (80 ml).
Discard ginger slices.
To serve, spoon sauce over fish.
Top with papaya and candied... - 32.9069
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's the traditional Gyudon recipe with a twist. The recipe has been modified to make it healthier and low on fat content. Watch the video now and avoid those extra calories. - 142.557
Teriyaki Chicken With Cucumbers
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a small bowl stir together teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ginger-root, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon sugar. Pour over chicken in bag; close bag. Marinate in the... - 36.9346
This is another wonderful easy to make at home recipe from Cooking with Dog - 35.5032
Teriyaki Steak Sandwich Platter
1. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine soy sauce, salad oil, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic. Rinse flank steak, add to bag, seal, and set in a bowl. Chill at least 1 hour and up to 1 day, occasionally turning bag over.
2. Lightly oil a barbecue... - 34.7357
Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki & Pickled Turnip
Here's a video that shows a step by step procedure to prepare this Grilled Yellow Tail Teriyaki and Pickled Turnip. This dish is not only delicious but also visually appealing. Treat your family to this Japanese fish delicacy today by learning it directly... - 142.294
Pineapple Teriyaki Rice Pilaf
A dish to be gourmet doesn’t need a French word in the title! This is one of the easiest rice dishes you can make at home that will make you look like a gourmet chef. All you need is a rice cooker and some ingredients that you can find in the gourmet... - 106.64
1) In a skillet, saute the burdock root and carrot in sesame oil for 3 to 4 min, until tender.
2) Add the sake, sugar and soy sauce and cook further on a medium heat until a very little liquid is left in the skillet. ... - 35.5503
Edamame Rice Salad
This sweet and zesty summer salad has a lemon dressing and lots of veggies. The sweet edamame is packed with protein and amino acids. Delicious, healthy, and low-cal. Eat up! - 124.776
Tojo Sockeye Salmon And Campari Tomato Salad
1. On a plate, arrange tomato slices in a circular pattern.
2. Arrange cucumber slices inside circle of tomatoes.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. For dressing, in a small mixing bowl, combine salmon tin liquid, mayonnaise and red... - 0
Slice the pork belly into 220 gm slices and season with salt and black pepper.
Dust in the flour.
Remove and dip in half the beaten eggs and breadcrumb the sliced pork.
Shallow fry the pork slices.
When golden brown, remove and place onto butter paper to... - 36.1993