- » Japanese Onigiri
Japanese Onigiri Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese onigiri recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese onigiri recipes.
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 145.671
Onigiri are classic Japanese rice balls that are shaped by hand. This is a simple but delicious recipe that is ideal for beginners in Japanese cuisine. - 119.307
Onigiri (japanese Rice Balls)
1. Cook sushi rice and set it aside.
2. Put your hand inside a sandwich bag, and clump handful of rice.
3. Turn the bag over, squeeze and shape it into a triangle as shown in the video. Squeeze firmly but be gentle.
4. Remove bag, and... - 111.522
Fun With Onigiri
Are you a sushi fan but think it is a fancy fare to be eaten at a sushi bar with chopsticks?, Watch this video and to learn how to make your own Onigiri. This rice ball snack is fun to make, and is perfect for summer picnics and camping trips! Watch Jay who... - 103.463
If you are a fan of Japanese cuisine, you will surely like Authentic onigiri. It is Japanese rice balls wrapped in seaweed and can be formed into different shapes like round, oval and triangular. You can also fill different flavours and fillings to it.... - 95.6788
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 85.4841
Here is a simple to make and absolutely delicious Japanese dish. Onigiri or rice balls is a Japanese dish that can be made with either precooked plain white rice or leftover rice. It is sometimes filled with fruits or fish or some preservatives and made... - 78.3842
Nori Maki, Onigiri, Miso Soup
1. In a bowl, mix together rice, rice vinegar, sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt, and allow to cool, to make the white rice mixture.
2. In another bowl, shred the pan fried salmon and remove the bones.
3. Mix the salmon with about 1/3 of rice mixture... - 49.7916
1)Clean the rice and soak it in water for 30 minutes.
2)Place the Black mushrooms in warm water and let soak for 60 min.
3)Strain the rice and cook it in 160 ml of water over low heat. Once the rice is cooked and dry, keep aside.
4)Add... - 44.3927