- » Japanese Omelette Roll
Japanese Omelette Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese omelette roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese omelette roll recipes.
Rolled Fish Omelette
Chop fish fine; mix with eggs, soy sauce, sugar, water, mirin (if sherry is substituted, add 1 1/2 tablespoons more sugar), salt to taste, and pepper.
Cook half of this mixture in pan on medium heat, turning to cook both sides.
Remove from pan; roll it up... - 33.9485
1) In a large skillet, heat oil over low heat, add 1/6 of the egg mixture to spread evenly at the bottom ; when the egg is half cooked, roll it and keep on ane side of the skillet.
2) Spread a same quantity of the egg mixture under the resting omlette... - 34.7493
Thousand Layer Rolled Omelette
1. Beat eggs well, frothing as little as possible. Add bonito stock, soy sauce, mirin, sugar, and salt.
2. Heat a 6- to 8-inch (15- to 20-cm) skillet or egg pan over medium-high heat until medium-hot. Lightly oil pan using a paper towel or cloth swab. Pour... - 37.4951
Japanese Dashi Tamagoyaki
Snacks in Japanese cuisine are varied as well as palatable. Catch up with this video showing how to make Dashi Tamagoyaki meaning "Rolled Egg Omelet" in a basic or simple style using eggs and regular omelet ingredients. An omelet with a twist! - 78.3988
Japanese New Year Datemaki
The Japanese need not be told how popular Datemaki are especially for the Japanese New Year. These sweet rolled omelets are abundantly available at supermarkets but why buy cheap “junk food”-style ones when they are so easy to make. Here is a simple and... - 104.313
As the name suggests, this is a dish for which you must have a liking for Asian or Japanese food. Amy tries her best to make a tamago, which is more of an omelet roll with soy sauce. Watch the video and see if you like it and then try it on, instead of trying... - 105.358
Rolled Omelette (tamago Yaki)
Beat together with a fork the green onions, eggs and soy sauce.
Pour 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of the oil into an 8-inch (20 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Pour half the egg mixture into the hot plate.
Quickly spread mixture into a... - 35.005
Sushi: Tuna Roll, Homemade!
1. For egg roll, in a bowl combine egg and salt. Whisk well.
2. In a non-stick pan, heat a little bit on oil over medium-high heat.
3. Pour half of the egg mixture into the hot pan. When the egg is almost firm, using a fork, roll the omelette and push... - 0
Roll Your Own Sushi
1) Cook the short-grain rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the seasoning ingredients for sushi rice stir and heat the vineger until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the seasoning to the hot steamed rice, blend well... - 43.9722
Oriental Futomaki Sushi & California Roll
Looking for a n authentic Sushi recipe that you can try at home? This Japanese delicacy consists of two kinds of sushi rolls. The Futomaki Sushi rolls have the traditional Japanese flavor and California Rolls have more of a fusion taste. Together they make a... - 147.789
Break the eggs into a large bowl and whisk.
Strain into a fresh bowl and whisk in the remaining ingredients till well incorporated.
Place a little oil in the base of the tamago pan and heat.
Add a small spoon full of egg mixture, just enough to cover the base... - 33.1879
Making Bite-size Somen Noodles
Sōmen (素麺) is very thin Japanese noodles made of wheat flour. The noodles are usually served cold in summer with a dashi flavored tasty dipping sauce called Mentsuyu (めんつゆ).
Topping ingredients are optional, so you can skip them, but the easiest... - 99.6313
Noodle Soup With Meat Balls
1) In a skillet heat oil and sautÃ© onions, scallions and garlic until brown.
2) Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in soy sauce, sesame seeds, chili peppers and broth.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
5) Add in the... - 45.7571