- » Japanese Noodles Chef Salad
Japanese Noodles Chef Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese noodles chef salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese noodles chef salad recipes.
Japanese Noodle Salad
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving... - 42.1961
Soba Noodle Salad
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
Blanch the snow peas, uncovered, for a minute, until tender but still bright green.
Remove the snow peas with a slotted spoon or a strainer, place them in a large serving bowl, and set aside.
Cook the... - 44.0066
Asian Tomato, Broccoli And Buckwheat Noodle Salad
1) In a large portable bowl put steamed broccoli.
2) In another small bowl mix vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame oil.
3) Transfer the mixture over the broccoli. Add tomatoes and red pepper flakes to make the salad spicy.
4) In... - 47.4987
Japanese Style Salad
1. Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Chilled Somen Noodles. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage.
2. Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Do not soak too long. Rinse. Pour boiling water over wakame, then drain and squeeze out excess... - 38.3496
Riverbank Oyster Pot
1. Lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp cloth and make 1/2-inch (1 1/2-cm) cuts with scissors at 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) intervals. Place in a pan containing 5 cups cold water and set aside for 1 hour (for stronger stock, 3 hours). Bring stock to a boil,... - 42.4589
1) In a skillet, heat oil.
2) Add in the onions, mushroom and ginger. Saute till the onion becomes tender.
3) Next, add in the condensed cream of celery soup, water, turkey, chestnuts, cooked spinach and soy sauce.
4) Cook the mixture over low heat for... - 42.1668