- » Japanese Noodles
Japanese Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese noodles recipes.
Homemade Teuchi Udon Noodles
Have you always been wondering how to prepare the perfect Teuchi Udon Noodles at home? This video will clear all your doubts. Watch the chef make these authentic Teuchi Udon Noodles effortlessly and replicate the same in your own kitchen. - 147.301
Oriental Hot Kakiage Soba
Looking for something to prepare on a cold winter night? You have .hit the correct page because this video has just the correct recipe. This traditional Japanese soup with noodles and vegetable immersed in it make for a great dish. Watch the video now and... - 147.045
Festive Feast Yakisoba Noodles
For all the health conscious people, this video is a must watch. The chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare Japanese Yakisoba Noodles which are specially prepared for the festivals and include a lot of vegetables which make this dish really... - 146.759
Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles
Preparing an Oriental spread for the weekend?? This recipe is a must include. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure to prepare this Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles. Your guests will certainly call you back to take the recipe. - 146.52
Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles
Looking for some great summer cooking ideas?? An absolute summer delight , this Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles is specially served during the summer season. This dish can be served along with two different kind of sauce. Learn this delicacy right here. - 146.234
Cold Soba Noodles
I really think this goes down as one of my better and favorite recipes. Every time I make it for people, young or old, I get the greatest response. The best part is, it's so easy to prepare and you probably already have a lot of the ingredients in your fridge... - 129.742
Fond of Japanese food? Here's a great video that shows a step by step procedure of preparing Traditional Tsukemen. The chef demonstrates detailed process so that you can replicate the dish in your own kitchen. Watch the video now. - 127.501
Zaru Soba Recipe - Easy Japanese Cooking
Zaru Soba is a cold noodle dish featuring fresh buckwheat noodles and a delicious dipping sauce with additions like finely chopped green onion, grated daikon, wasabi and raw quail egg. This refreshing and healthy dish is perfect for a hot summer day and it's... - 122.717
Soba Noodle With Chicken Broccoli And Pineapple
Looking for a great Japanese meal ?? Try this video to prepare soba noodles with chicken, broccoli and pineapple. The fruits provide a marvelous flavor boost to ultra special noodles. Made from buckwheat, this is a very healthy kind of noodle. Try this... - 122.445
Miso Noodle Soup With Vegetables
Miso Noodle soup is an easy and quick recipe to try at home. It is full of flavour and Your family and friends will love it. - 122.038
Carrot & Ham Udon
Carrot and Ham Udon - Organic carrots are so juicy and delicious! I definitely like eating the purple kind because they are fun and pretty. The best part about them is that the colors are natural. Carrots go well with udon, especially when the carrots are... - 119.978
Buckwheat Pasta With Seitan And Vegetables
Did you think pasta was fattening? Well not buckwheat pasta! Here is another healthy recipe made with buckwheat. This recipe combines the goodness of garlic and vegetables. Watch the video and change the recipe to your liking. - 118.234
Low Carb Chicken Shirataki Noodles
Want a recipe for delicious shirataki fried noodles that is low on the carb scale? Then watch this LowCarb360 video and learn to make delicious chicken noodles that are very healthy. Watch and learn! - 117.659
Low Carb Stir Fried Ground Turkey Shirataki Noodles
If you are looking for a yummy turkey shirataki noodles recipe that is also easy to make and healthy, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make yummy noodles that have very few carbs but are packed with taste! - 117.079
1. Cut the top of bell pepper, slice it into half, and deseed. Then, cut into thin strips. Set aside.
2. Chop baby carrots and onion. Set it aside.
3. Stack, and cut pork as shown in the video.
4. Place a skillet on high heat, pour oil... - 115.347
Japanese Bukkake Udon
Preparing Oriental spread for your weekend get together and short of menu ideas?? Japanese Bukkake Udon is a popular oriental recipe and makes for a great main dish. Watch this video and treat your family to this Japanese delicacy, they will love the distinct... - 115.147
Making Bite-size Somen Noodles
Sōmen (素麺) is very thin Japanese noodles made of wheat flour. The noodles are usually served cold in summer with a dashi flavored tasty dipping sauce called Mentsuyu (めんつゆ).
Topping ingredients are optional, so you can skip them, but the easiest... - 115.005
Ponyo Ramen Noodles
Have you seen the movie Ponyo (Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea)?
This video will show you how to make 3-Minute Instant Chicken Ramen with ham that Ponyo and Sōsuke ate :)
Instant ramen can be cooked by pouring hot water or in a pot. - 112.783
1. Place a sauce pan on heat, boil water, and drop somen noodles in it. Leave the oven on high, and cook for 4 minutes stirring continuously.
2. Remove from oven and rinse noodles with very cold water.
3. For sauce, in a bowl, add water, mentsuyu,... - 112.023
Hiyashi Chyuka Ramen
1. Cut cucumber, tomato, and ham as shown in the video.
2. Follow the direction on package and cook ramen.
3. Put it in very cold water to stop cooking, and drain.
4. On a plate lay noodles.
5. Top it with cucumber, ham, and tomato... - 111.531
Teriyaki Chicken With Buck Wheat Noodles
1. In a bowl, marinate the chicken breast with sake, grated ginger, salt and black pepper. Set it aside for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium high heat; add oil and swirl to coat.
3. Add marinated chicken and cook for 3... - 109.373
Fried Noodles- Yakisoba
Do you want to learn how to make yakisoba? Try this instructional video where you can learn how to make this traditional dish in 1-2-3 steps - 104.615
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 104.586
1. Slice the carrot, daikon radish into moon shaped pieces.
2. Remove the excess oil from aburaage with the help of a paper towel and cut into ½ inch slices.
3. Separate the maitake and shimeji mushrooms with the help of your fingers.
4. Cut... - 102.953
Yakisoba - Japanese Stir-fried Noodles
GETTING G READY
1. In a bowl, mix the oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mirin and black pepper. Stir to mix. This is the sauce for stir frying the soba noodles.
2. Thinly slice the beef.
4. In a pan, heat the cooking oil.
5. Add the beef. Keep... - 102.779
Noodle Soup In Japanese Style
Convenience food is a necessity in every culture after all and here is a quick Japanese recipe. Chef David Hu shows in quick and easy steps how to make noodle soup in Japanese style with Somen noodles. Quick and tasty meal! - 99.3957
Another Somen salad recipe for summer with mushroom,eggplant, green pepper and garlic tops. - 99.2509
Japanese Sansai Toba is one of the best complete meals and comfort food for the wintry months. In fact this veggie noodle soup is not only comforting, its very healthy and is perfect for the frugal chef. Watch this video for the details and stir it up tonight... - 95.8132
Summer Somen Noodles
1. Trim the caps of the okra and remove the firmer skin between the cap and pod.
2. Scrub the okra with salt and boil in hot water for about 30 seconds.
3. Remove the okra and dip into ice water. Remove the excess water with paper... - 94.929
Japanese Style Soba Noodles - Part 1: Preparation
Why order a takeout when you can make a quick soba noodles at home, a la the Japanese way. Usually packed with shrimps, peas and veggies, this lip-smacking treat packs in the authentic Oriental flavors, but just the fraction of fat that you would find in... - 87.7009
Japanese Style Soba Noodles - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Soba noodles, made from buckwheat flour, leaves a nutty flavor in the mouth and makes for a filling treat. Stir-fried with vegetables, this lip-smacking treat tastes awesome, when eaten in a slurp. Follow this video to learn how to whomp up this dish. - 86.9914
Yaki Udon @ Japanese Seafood Noodle Stir-fry
Yakiudon are thick, smooth, white Japanese Noodles eaten with a special sauce, meat and vegetables. It is simple and fresh to make and a popular dish in Japan - 85.1945
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Preparation
If you are someone who will eat just anything in the name of salad, then this recipe is for you. No, it isn't half as bad as it sounds, but rather has a very distinctive, earthy flavor of its own. Easy to assemble, this lip-smacking pseudo-Japanese salad... - 84.6509
Japanese Beef Curry With Soba Noodles
If its one of the day you wouldn't mind cooking up a robust meal, then watch this video on trying on a beef curry with soba noodles! A hot bowl of flavors just coming through! This video has instructions been explained clearly! A video to see! - 83.537
Japanese Mushroom Pasta
Nagasawa eldest son home today Japanese mushroom and bacon pasta recipeto introduce.
Because there are a variety of mushrooms, please make it and adjust the amount of your favorite mushrooms of your choice. - 82.9592
Bamboo Shoots And Chicken Pasta
Nagasawa son homebamboo shoots season (bamboo shoots), with Japanese bamboo shoots and chicken pastaRecipeswhite paper. - 82.6842
Soy Milk And Egg Pasta
1. Chop the green onions and leeks, set aside.
2. Shred the nori sheet and chop the pork into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Beat the eggs in a medium size bowl, set aside
4. Boil the pasta in water as per the manufacturer instructions... - 81.0704
Yakisoba - Japanese Fried Noodle
Nagasawa eldest son home today Source Japanese Yakisobaintroduces the recipe. There's a source of the powder chow mein noodles into the market because a lot of additives, liquid sources Okonomiyaki sauceand Nagasawa versatile soup houseuses mixture. Cho cho... - 80.5592
Mixed Vegetable Soba
Super Soba !!! This is an enchanting video showing the preparation of Japanese buckwheat noodles with vegetables. This has a very distinct and elegant dish. An aromatic flavor, this is a true gourmet's delight. - 79.302
Stir Fry Japanese Dinner From Bag
If you have always got enchanted with the restaurant Japanese dishes, try Bhal Dave Japanese recipes! He guides you to make an addictive Yakisoba stir fried noodles and soy cutlets. He mentions each step in detail for your ease. Now you and your family can... - 72.7902
Crab And Garlic Soba Noodles
A simple and easy dish to whip is noodles! Throw in some crab meat and you got yourself a meal! This video though lacking in audio instructions, has every step clearly shown to make this dish! See the video for more! - 71.0655
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Put back noodles into the pot.
4) In a frying pan heat butter.
5) Add onion and garlic.
6) Stir fry until... - 50.3845
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for
4 to 6 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back noodles into the pot.
5) Stir in next 8... - 49.0047
Tempura Udon With Soup
1)Cook the noodles in boiling water. Strain and keep aside.
2)Make slices of ladies finger, sweet potato, brinjal and capsicum.
3)In a bowl, mix together egg, sweet potato and water. Beat to make a fine paste.
4)In a small pan, heat... - 48.2831
1. Take a bowl, add 600 ml boiling water, salt and noodles, cover using a cling film and with a knife, make numerous perforations on the cling film. Cook for about 6 minutes on a microwave oven, keeping the temperature High.
2. Keeping the dish... - 48.0092
Prawn Noodles With Sesame Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare plenty of salt water and cook egg noodles for about 5-6 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain water and rinse noodle with hot water.
3. Drain through sieve and let the water drain thoroughly.
4. In a cup, blend corn... - 47.5374
Summer Udon Noodles
1) In pan the broth ingredients, allow to boil, then chill in the refrigerator until serving.
2) Prepare the omelette strips, cucumber, carrot, and meat toppings and keep aside.
3) In a large pot, allow water to a boil and cook the... - 45.942
Chilled Soba Noodles With Nori
1) In a saucepan, add the dipping sauce ingredients, stir and heat until the sugar dissolves ; chill in the refrigerator.
2) Prepare the chopped onions, grated ginger, nori seaweed, and place on the table with the wasabi paste.
3) In to individual... - 45.8336
Chilled Somen Noodles
1. Soak mushrooms in 3 1/2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Reserve liquid.
2. Sprinkle chicken fillet with sake and salt. Preheat skillet over medium heat, add... - 45.7535
Baked Spicy Tofu With Bean Thread Noodles Corn And Mango
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a small baking dish, whisk marinade ingredients.
3. Chop drained tofu into ½ inch cubes.
4. Add to marinade and using a spoon, turn gently for even coating. The tofu should be close to each other.... - 45.4677
Sukiyaki With Tofu & Noodles
1) In a saucepan, add the ingredients for the broth, blend well, allow to boil and keep aside.
2) On a large platter, nice arrange the meat, green onions, shirataki, tofu, and chrysanthemum leaves.
3) In each serving... - 45.3275
Teriyaki Tuna With Roast Garlic Noodles
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, mirin or dry sherry, sugar and ginger.
Finely chop the 2 garlic cloves and add to the dish.
Add the tuna and cover.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning from time to time.
Cut... - 44.7116
Teppanyaki Sesame Tofu With Soba
1. Heat a large flat frying or char-grill pan to very hot.
2. Meanwhile, place sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Mix to combine. Brush over both sides of tofu. Sprinkle one side of each piece of tofu with half the sesame seeds.... - 44.5597
Noodles With Japanese Fish Cake
1. Cut fish cake, carrot, and leek into thin juliennes. Keep separately.
2. Snap the tips of the snow peas.
3. Shred the Bok Choy finely after discarding the wilted leaves.
4. To make the dipping sauce in a small saucepan, combine the... - 44.5542
Spice Crusted Tuna With Asparagus And Seaweed Wrapped Noodles
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Combine the peppercorns, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and allspice berries in a spice or coffee grinder or a mini food processor and process until very fine. Transfer to a shallow bowl and stir in the curry powder and... - 44.196
1)Cook noodles in boiling water and cool.
2)Make strips of the boneless chicken.
4)In a frying pan, heat oil. Add in chicken strips and sesame and stri fry for 15 to 20 minutes over reduced heat.
5)Now add in soya sauce and ajenomoto.... - 43.8277
Sukiyaki With Shirataki Noodles
Arrange the steak pieces, shirataki noodles, spinach leaves, mushrooms, carrot, spring onions (scallions), bamboo shoot and bean curd cubes decoratively on a large serving platter.
Mix the dashi and sake together until they are well combined.
Set... - 43.5557
Japanese Noodles With Spinach Ribbons
1. Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water, for about 4 minutes and after draining, set aside.
2. In a nonstick frying pan, combine the stock, sage, soy sauce, and garlic.
3. Bring the mixture to simmer and cook.
4. Add the noodles.
5. Gently... - 43.062
Cook noodles in boiling salted water 10 minutes, drain.
Rinse noodles under cold water, drain again.
Divide noodles evenly between four serving bowls.
Slice chicken fillets in half horizontally then cut into fine strips.
Soak mushrooms in hot water 20... - 41.7922
Udon Noodles And Vegetables
Bring a large covered pot of water to a boil.
While the water heats, mix the sauce ingredients together until smooth, using a whisk or food processor.
Cook the noodles or linguini in the boiling water, uncovered, until tender but still firm to the... - 41.4637
Sukiyaki With Cellophane Noodles
Sukiyaki gives a fines taste. The non vegetarians especially beef lovers must try Sukiyaki. The Soy sauce with the main dish enhances the taste of Sukiyaki. - 41.0716
Remembering her college days, Joy demonstrates her favorite go-to meal, Stir-fry Noodles, a simple, delicious dish for the cooking newbie. - 40.89
Shrimp Soba Noodles
I love this Shrimp Soba Noodles recipe .Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this noodle and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Shrimp Soba Noodles recipe. - 40.6083
Drop dried soba in a large kettle of boiling water; stir to separate.
When water resumes boiling, add 1/2 cup cold water.
Bring to a boil again and cook until soba is al dente (6 to 7 minutes); then drain.or cook fresh buckwheat noodles in a large kettle of... - 40.441
Sukiyaki Special For Two
Soak noodles in cold water for 10 minutes, drain.
Arrange overlapped beef slices, noodles and individual heaps of vegetables in a colourful pattern on a tray.
Refrigerate until needed.
Flavour consomme with Shoyu sauce, Sherry and sugar to taste and pour into... - 40.4176
Udon Noodles In A Pot
1. If using shiitake mushrooms, soak in 2 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Reserve liquid. Discard stems and notch a decorative cross design on caps. Add caps, 1... - 39.8658
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.2227
Fresh From The Pot Udon Noodles
1. Cook noodles following package directions.
2. Prepare sauces.
SOY DIPPING SAUCE: Bring mirin to a boil over high heat in saucepan to evaporate alcohol. Reduce heat to medium, then add soy sauce and bonito stock. Bring to a boil again, then remove from... - 38.613
Udon Or Soba Noodles With Egg And Vegetable
1. Cook noodles.
2. Prepare 4 1/2 cups bonito stock.
3. Cook peas. If nori seaweed has not been pretoasted, toast by lightly passing shiny side over an open flame several times. Cut into fine shreds with scissors or wrap in a dry cloth and crumble into small... - 38.5135
Soba Noodles With Snow Peas And Scallion
1) In a stockpot placed over high heat, bring 3 quarts of water to a boil. In a saucepan which has been placed over medium-high heat, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
2) Wash the snow peas under running cold water. Remove the strings and discard... - 37.0949
Soba Noodles In A Basket
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. After cooling and rinsing noodles, set aside and allow to drain well.
2. Prepare SOY DIPPING SAUCE. Force-cool by swirling bowl with dipping sauce in a larger bowl containing water and ice cubes.
3. Prepare... - 35.2992
Japanese Buckwheat Noodles
Cook the noodles in a large pan of boiling water.
Drain, rinse and set aside.
Wipe the kombu with a damp cloth to remove the excess salt, then place it in a pan with the vegetables and water and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 5... - 35.2111
Teriyaki Salmon Fillets With Chinese Noodles
1. Wipe off any fish scales from the salmon skin. Arrange the salmon fillets, skin-side up, in a dish just large enough to fit them in a single layer. Mix the teriyaki marinade with the shallot and ginger in a small bowl and pour over the salmon. Cover and... - 33.1323
Homemade Udon Or Soba Noodles
To make noodles
1. To flour in a large bowl, add salted water a little at a time and knead by hand until dough sticks together. (If making soba noodles, dissolve salt in 1/2 cup hot water, add to buckwheat flour, knead with plastic spatula, add 1/2 cup cold... - 32.3201
Udon With Chiles In Broth
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 1 hour. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large pot, put stock, bonita flakes, garlic, onion, ginger, dried chiles, sugar, and nori, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 45 minutes. Season to taste with... - 32.2699
Teriyaki Beef With Noodles
Weeknight rush? Here's beef, veggies and noodles you can have on the table in only 20 minutes! - 32.2311
1. to make dipping sauce: mixed the dashi stock and teriyaki sauce in a sauce pan and wait until it boils.
2. remove from the heat and let it be cool. when coll, transfer to a bowl and chill in the refrigerator.
3. cook the soba noodles and when done, rinse... - 30.5605
Pan Browned Udon Noodles
1. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat, bring broth and noodles to a boil; stir gently to separate noodles. Boil until liquid is almost gone, about 4 minutes, then add oil.
2. Stir often until noodles are lightly browned, about 8 minutes.... - 25.9411
Tsukimi Udon - Moon Viewing Noodles
Tsukimi Udon, or "Moon Viewing" Noodles are named for the egg that's placed in the bowl as this Japanese dish is served. It's usually a very simple affair, sometimes even consisting of a bowl of freshly prepared udon noodles, soy sauce, green onions and a raw... - 0
How To Make Tempura Soba
1. In a saucepan, boil water and add bonito powder to it.
2. Add soy sauce and mirin. Let it boil.
3. In another sauce pan, boil salt water and boil noodle.
4. Once the noodle is boiled enough drain it.
5. On a plate, put flour and coat shrimps and... - 0