- » Japanese Noodle
Japanese Noodle Recipes
Japanese noodle or Japanese pasta refers to the type of noodle which is synonymous with Japanese cuisine.Japan has a long tradition of eating noodles, which are second only to rice dishes. Japanese noodles may be ... More »
Asian Pasta Salad
Soba Noodles make up this delicious Asian inspired summer salad. Soba is a noodle made from buckwheat and it has a hearty, nutty taste that is a nice change from semolina pastas. This pasta salad recipe is going to use Asian inspired ingredients and is easy... - 129.976
Fond of Japanese food? Here's a great video that shows a step by step procedure of preparing Traditional Tsukemen. The chef demonstrates detailed process so that you can replicate the dish in your own kitchen. Watch the video now. - 127.501
Noodle Soup In Japanese Style
Convenience food is a necessity in every culture after all and here is a quick Japanese recipe. Chef David Hu shows in quick and easy steps how to make noodle soup in Japanese style with Somen noodles. Quick and tasty meal! - 99.3957
Japanese Style Soba Noodles - Part 1: Preparation
Why order a takeout when you can make a quick soba noodles at home, a la the Japanese way. Usually packed with shrimps, peas and veggies, this lip-smacking treat packs in the authentic Oriental flavors, but just the fraction of fat that you would find in... - 87.7009
Japanese Style Soba Noodles - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Soba noodles, made from buckwheat flour, leaves a nutty flavor in the mouth and makes for a filling treat. Stir-fried with vegetables, this lip-smacking treat tastes awesome, when eaten in a slurp. Follow this video to learn how to whomp up this dish. - 86.9914
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Ingredients
If you are looking for an authentic Japanese dish, then this recipe surely misfits your bill. Soba dish isn't a true-blue Japanese culinary wonder, but nonetheless, very refreshing and hearty. These buckwheat noodle salad makes for a filling one-dish treat or... - 85.6509
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad - Part 1: Preparation
If you are someone who will eat just anything in the name of salad, then this recipe is for you. No, it isn't half as bad as it sounds, but rather has a very distinctive, earthy flavor of its own. Easy to assemble, this lip-smacking pseudo-Japanese salad... - 84.6509
1)Cook noodles in boiling water and cool.
2)Make strips of the boneless chicken.
4)In a frying pan, heat oil. Add in chicken strips and sesame and stri fry for 15 to 20 minutes over reduced heat.
5)Now add in soya sauce and ajenomoto.... - 43.8277
Japanese Noodles With Spinach Ribbons
1. Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water, for about 4 minutes and after draining, set aside.
2. In a nonstick frying pan, combine the stock, sage, soy sauce, and garlic.
3. Bring the mixture to simmer and cook.
4. Add the noodles.
5. Gently... - 43.062
Japanese Noodle Salad
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving... - 42.1961
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.2227
Pour the dashi into a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Add the pork strips and leeks and cook the meat for 5 to 8 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the soy sauce, sugar and monosodium glutamate.
Keep... - 34.8544
Today I made some toshikoshi soba. It’s a day early, but, whatever. - 34.043
1. to make dipping sauce: mixed the dashi stock and teriyaki sauce in a sauce pan and wait until it boils.
2. remove from the heat and let it be cool. when coll, transfer to a bowl and chill in the refrigerator.
3. cook the soba noodles and when done, rinse... - 30.5605
Japanese Noodle Recipes By Category