- » Japanese Mustard Sauce
Japanese Mustard Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese mustard sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese mustard sauce recipes.
Teriyaki Mustard Sauce
In a bowl, blend mustard with soy sauce and sugar.
Use, or cover and chill up to 2 weeks. - 16.136
Japanese Steak Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt butter over medium flame
2. Stir fry the onions for about ten minutes
3. Add in the remaining ingredienrs and let it simmer without lid for five minutes
4. Goes well, when served hot, with broiled steak as... - 38.5317
Mustard Glazed Chicken With Arugula And Bok Choy
Chef Way: Takashi Yagihashi glazes chicken legs in a mustard sauce; on the side are buttery bok choy and a generously dressed salad. Healthier Way: Opt for chicken breasts instead of legs, cook the bok choy in a minimal amount of oil (no butter) and dress the... - 37.3871
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the egg, vinegar, mustard, 1 tablespoon oil and salt for 60 seconds.
2) With the machine running, gradually pour in oil and process until thick.
3) Store in a covered container in the... - 33.9045
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, teriyaki sauce and mustard.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 20.8524
Mix ingredients and Microwave on high for 2 minutes, just until mixture boils and sugar is dissolved.
Cool and use as a baste for meats, poultry and seafood during final 5 to 10 minutes of cooking. - 18.3518
Black Cod With Chinese Mustard Sauce
1) Light the coal to start grill.
2) Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon shoyu, honey, mustard and mirin. Keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
3) Apply the cod with a blend of 1 tablespoon shoyu and sesame oil.
4) Place the cod on moderately... - 35.4129
Rump Steak Teriyaki With A Salad Of Radish Pea Shoots And Mustard
1. Prepare teriyaki sauce by mixing soy sauce, sake and mirin and keep aside.
2. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add steaks, seasoned with black pepper and salt to it and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Take off from pan and keep... - 43.1989
Japanese Style Skewered Chicken
Cut chicken into 1 1/4 x1 1/4 inch pieces.
Cut each green onion into 1-inch-long pieces.
On twelve short bamboo skewers alternate pieces of chicken and green onion.
To prepare batter, in a pie plate or shallow dish stir together flour and salt.
Combine ice... - 42.9785
In small mixing bowl, blend all ingredients.
Pour over beef, poultry or shrimp.
Cover dish or close bag.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours. - 31.7134
This Japanese style deep-fried pork cutlet, is a melt-in-your-mouth example of haute cuisine for your home table. Just like the western the world, pork cutlet is Japan’s favorite comfort foods. This is a real crowd pleaser and the perfect dish to entertain... - 97.3716
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 48.164
Natto Gohan (traditional Fermented Japanese Dish)
1. Mix soybean with sauce and mustard available inside the packet.
2. In a small bowl, put cooked rice, and sprinkle scallions on it.
3. Top it with fermented soybean, and egg.
4. Garnish with scallions and serve natto gohan immediately. - 108.072
Japanese Inspired Sake Salmon And Rice
This Jaclyn's adaptation of a Nigella Lawson recipe. Sake Salmon and Rice is a very healthy recipe that is strongly influenced by some Asian flavors! I would love to have this dish at least twice a week. Yum! - 111.654
Classic Japanese Style Chicken Teriyaki
To make sauce, warm the mirin in a saucepan over moderate heat.
Off the heat, ignite the mirin with a match, and shake the pan back and forth until the flame dies out.
Stir in the soy sauce and chicken broth and return to the stove.
Bring to the boil.
Pour... - 38.6544
Cut chicken livers in half; rinse and drain on paper towels.
Cut each bacon strip in half crosswise.
Fold each piece of liver around a water chestnut, wrap with bacon, and fasten with a wooden pick.
Stir together soy, garlic, chile pepper, and ginger.
Add... - 36.2648
Rinse livers and pat dry, then cut each in half.
Cut each bacon slice in half.
Fold each piece of liver around a water chestnut, then wrap with a half-slice of bacon and carefully fasten with small, slender wooden picks.
In a bowl, combine soy, garlic,... - 34.9054
Wash and dry shrimp and vegetables well.
Slice or cut vegetables into strips, if necessary.
Fill skillet half full with salad oil; heat to 360Â° to 365Â°.
To make batter combine flour, next 4 ingredients, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; beat just till moistened (a... - 44.0897
Japanese Inspired Eggs Benedict Recipe
A recipe for Japanese Inspired Eggs Benedict with onigiri and a wasabi hollandaise. That is what we are making today. I will show you a quick and painless way to make a classic hollandaise without the double boiler or low heat water bath. We are gonna make... - 121.009
Swordfish With Miso Mustard Sauce
Whisk the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl until evenly blended.
Brush one side of the fish steaks with a little sauce and place them sauce side up on a rack in a foil-lined baking pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes, turn, and... - 34.1553
Turkey Kabobs With Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
1. In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine onion, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, mustard, sherry, garlic, and ginger; add turkey and remaining vegetables to marinade and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Using slotted spoon,... - 34.8415
Shrimp Remoulade Sauce
1) Use a screw-top jar, to place all the ingredients.
2) Cover the lid and shake well to mix.
3) Place the jar inside refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
4) Serve the sauce with any seafood platter. - 37.0796
1. Mix yolk of egg with sugar, salt, mustard and pepper.
2. Cream well.
3. Add salad oil drop by drop. Keep beating vigorously with a wooden spoon all the time.
4. As sauce gets thicker moisten slightly with vinegar.
5. Keep adding salad oil and keep... - 39.1401
Paprika Mayonnaise Sauce
1. Mix well egg yolks, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper and mustard.
2. Add half (60 ml.) of the vinegar.
3. Add slowly half the salad oil. The oil must be added very slowly, beating steadily until an emulsion is formed. After an emulsion is formed, oil can be... - 34.5315
Herring In Dill Sauce
1.Wash herring and dry it by placing on paper towel.
2.Take a small bowl, put oil and mustard in it and blend smooth until consistent like mayonnaise.
3.Slowly add vinegar.
4.Put lemon juice, dill, pepper, salt, sugar and all spice in... - 42.3003
Cold Steamed Chicken With Miso Sauce
1. Lay chicken skin side up and pierce with fork to allow flavor absorption. Rub both sides with lemon slice (or lemon juice). Sprinkle with salt and sake.
2. Cut 2 leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths and then in half lengthwise. Thinly slice ginger.... - 40.3479
Shrimp Cutlets With Dipping Sauce
1) To make the marinade, combine together all the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow 2-quart casserole. Keep aside.
2) To make the shrimp, shell, devein and butterfly the shrimp. Remove the tail shell and with paper towels, pat dry.
3) Place the... - 45.0327
Thinly slice beef across the grain in bite-size strips. (Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, sake, sugar, and mustard.
Add meat to soy mixture and let stand 15 minutes at... - 31.366
Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles
Looking for some great summer cooking ideas?? An absolute summer delight , this Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles is specially served during the summer season. This dish can be served along with two different kind of sauce. Learn this delicacy right here. - 144.601
Stews always top the list of your favorites? Here's an amazing video that shows a great Japanese assorted stew recipe called Oden. This dish is an absolute bliss in winters. Don't deprive yourself of the authentic Oriental taste. Watch the video now. - 146.399
Sweet Sour Links
Cut hot dogs into thirds or fourths and set aside.
Place all other ingredients in a saucepan and bring to boil.
Put in hot dogs and boil for three minutes or until dogs become plump.
Garnish with pieces of pineapple. - 34.2952
Koinobori Spring Rolls (egg Rolls)
Koinobori (こいのぼり) is carp-shaped wind socks traditionally flown on May 5th in Japan to celebrate "Tango no Sekku" (端午の節句), boy's festival, in honor of sons and in the hope that they will grow up healthy and strong.
However in 1948, the... - 101.471
1. Shell shrimps carefully, leaving on tails; remove vein down back; dry shrimps on paper toweling.
2. Combine the flour, salt, sugar, ginger and eggs in a medium-size bowl; beat until smooth; stir in water (batter will be medium-thin). Chill at least 2... - 32.9951
Tonkatsu is a very popular Japanese snack. This video teaches the simplest way of making the dish with the best ingredients. - 86.3436
Quick Seared Bonito Sashimi
1. Cut garlic in half. Rub surface of fish with cut side of garlic. Lightly sprinkle fish with salt.
2. Skewer fillet with 4 round metal skewers so that blunt ends of skewers can be held in one hand and skewers fan out into fish. Pass fillet lightly over high... - 37.6871
Original Teriyaki Marinade
Combine soy sauce, salad oil, garlic, mono-sodium glutamate, ginger, mustard, and molasses in a glass bowl.
Let stand 24 hours at room temperature.
Use to marinate lamb or tender beef.
Enough for 2 pounds meat - 32.0515
1. In a small saucepan, bring together soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, flour, wine and mustard to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes Allow to cool.
2. In this liquid marinate fillets for 15 minutes, brush pineapple with the marinade and place... - 38.4229
Microwaved Beef Teriyaki
Thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
(Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before cooking.) In bowl combine soy sauce, sake, garlic, sugar, and mustard.
Add meat to soy mixture; let stand at room... - 34.3978
Tofu Teriyaki Appetizers
In a small pan over medium heat, stir sesame seed until lightly toasted; remove from pan and set aside.
In the pan, stir together Sherry and cornstarch; stir in soy, garlic, brown sugar, dry mustard, and ginger and cook, stirring, over medium heat until... - 41.4729
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Slice each tofu cake into 4 cutlets.
2.... - 37.8211
Combine soy sauce, water, sugar, onion, garlic salt, monosodium glutamate, and ginger; let stand 10 minutes.
Combine ground round and bread crumbs; stir in soy sauce mixture.
Shape into 3/4-inch balls.
Spear meatballs on bamboo skewers; cook in deep hot fat... - 35.844
The Best Chicken Katsu
See how James is cooking Chicken Katsu in his kitchen.Chicken Katsu is a crispy, crunchy dish with a spicy sauce dip, try out and enjoy! - 119.091
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In abowl, combine the chicken, egg white, teriyaki sauce, onion, pepper and mustard.
3 Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the patties on the grill and... - 44.0666
Place fish in a baking dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
For the marinade, combine soy sauce, sake or dry sherry, sugar, mustard, gingerroot, and garlic.
Pour over fish.
Turn fish to coat it with marinade.
Cover and marinate fish in the... - 33.2749
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, flour, wine and mustard.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place fillets in a nonmetal pan and add marinade.
Cover and... - 39.9881
1. Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring well. Reserve 1/2 cup mixture. Pour remaining mixture into a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Add steak; seal bag, and shake until steak is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes but no longer... - 35.0243
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Add egg and water and beat until smooth.
Heat oil 1 1/2 inches deep to 375 F.
Dip shrimps and vegetables in the batter and drop gently, a few at a time, into hot oil.
Fry until golden brown on all sides. - 35.9685
Sea Steak Teriyaki
1) In a shallow pan, place the fish steaks in a single layer.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients, spoon over the fish and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, turning once.
3) Over a broiler pan, remove and place the fish steaks 3 inches... - 34.0299
Stuffed Flank Steak Teriyaki
To cut a pocket in flank steak, insert the tip of a long-bladed knife horizontally into the short end of the steak. Slit a pocket the full width and length of the steak, cutting to, but not through edges, so steak remains connected on three sides.
For... - 38.2517
1.Mix soy sauce with water, sugar, onion,garlic salt, monosodium glutamate and ginger.
2.Leave the mixture for 10 minutes.
3.Mix ground round and bread crumbs.
4.Add to the soy sauce mixture and shape into balls measuring 3/ 4... - 43.805
Thaw fish and scallops, if frozen.
Prepare the sauces; set aside.
Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces.
Cut green beans into 2-inch lengths.
Cut sweet potato into 1/2-inch slices.
Cut onion into slices and separate into rings.
Halve any large mushrooms or... - 42.9231
To Make Sticky Rice: Place rice in a medium bowl and cover with cold water.
Rub with your fingers until water gets cloudy.
Drain rice through a strainer and repeat the procedure 2 more times.
Place rice, l cup water, vinegar, and soy sauce in a medium... - 39.3521
Turkey Kabobs With Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine onion, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, mustard, sherry, garlic, and ginger; add turkey and remaining vegetables to marinade and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Using slotted spoon, remove... - 41.4361
Oriental Futomaki Sushi & California Roll
Looking for a n authentic Sushi recipe that you can try at home? This Japanese delicacy consists of two kinds of sushi rolls. The Futomaki Sushi rolls have the traditional Japanese flavor and California Rolls have more of a fusion taste. Together they make a... - 147.789
Soft Simmered Chicken Gizzards
1. Prepare using one of the following two methods.
Pressure cooker method: Cut leek into 2-inch (5-cm) pieces and crush with the side of a knife. Combine all ingredients except mustard in pressure cooker with 3/4 cup water. Secure lid, bring to full pressure,... - 27.7717
Steamed Seafood Dumplings
1.In a food processor, add in shrimp, egg white, scallops, 1/2 teaspoon soya sauce, garlic, gingerroot and process for about 1 minute until they are chopped well.
2.Transfer into a mixing bowl and add in water chestnuts and mix well.
3.Take a 4-quart... - 46.1768
Pan Browned Udon Noodles
1. In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat, bring broth and noodles to a boil; stir gently to separate noodles. Boil until liquid is almost gone, about 4 minutes, then add oil.
2. Stir often until noodles are lightly browned, about 8 minutes.... - 27.6453
Sandie's Chicken Wings
Mix together soy sauce, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, and mustard.
Marinate chicken wings in marinade for 2 hours or longer.
Drain wings, reserving marinade.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350Â°F, turning and basting with marinade frequently.
Sprinkle... - 35.0824
Teriyaki Smoked Pork Loin
Insert spit rod through center of roast.
Adjust holding forks; test balance.
Insert meat thermometer near center of roast but not touching metal rod.
Soak hickory chips in water.
Place medium coals on both sides of drip pan.
Attach spit so roast is over drip... - 39.22
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.0418
Soft Simmered Pork
1. Sprinkle pork with 1 Tbsp soy sauce. Saute in hot oil until brown on both sides. Transfer immediately to a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds (or pour boiling water over pork) to remove excess oil. Drain.
2. Peel ginger. Slice 2 1/2 inches (6... - 33.2336
Asian Spinach Salad
1) In cold water, wash the spinach well, removing the thick stems.
2) In a roaster bag, place the leaves along with the water sticking to them.
3) With a rubber band, loosely seal the bag. Leave a gap on top for the steam to escape.
4)... - 47.5317
Summer Udon Noodles
1) In pan the broth ingredients, allow to boil, then chill in the refrigerator until serving.
2) Prepare the omelette strips, cucumber, carrot, and meat toppings and keep aside.
3) In a large pot, allow water to a boil and cook the... - 46.4872
Sashimi is a wonderful Japanese food that adds to the exotic nature of your dinner spread. The adventurous among you should definitely try this wonderful Sashimi recipe especially if you are planning a seafood themed dinner! - 34.3922
Teriyaki Lamb Chops
Trim excess fat from chops, and place chops in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well; pour over chops.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning chops occasionally.
Remove chops from marinade, reserving marinade.
Grill... - 34.8695
Mushrooms & Tofu
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet. Saute mushrooms briefly. Add tofu and saute for 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients except chopped scallions. Pour over mushrooms and tofu in skillet. Cook over medium heat, tossing gently,... - 30.3624
Tofu & Cashew Loaf
Slice tofu into 1 to 1 1/2-inch thick slices. Place a thick layer of newspapers on a flat surface. Cover with several paper towels. Position tofu slices in a single layer on top of paper towels. Cover with additional paper towels. Place a flat object, such as... - 39.7458
Chicken Barbecued In A Skillet
1. Take a heavy skillet, heat shortening, add chicken and evenly brown them. Take off the chicken and sauté green pepper, garlic and onions for 5 minutes. Add rest of the ingredients and simmer till the mixture blend well.
2. Add chicken back and... - 39.4317
Teriyaki Marinade For Meats
Mix all ingredients together until sugar is dissolved.
Pour into a shallow dish large enough to hold either meat or chicken.
Marinate for at least 1 hour (longer if possible), turning pieces at least two or three times.
Drain before broiling.
Use the marinade... - 30.5066
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Mix together all ingredients except chicken wings.
Pour over chicken wing segments and marinate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Bake chicken wings covered for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove cover and bake 30 minutes longer, turning... - 38.7597
Pork Cutlet Sandwich(katsu Sando)
For picky family members who don’t like rice, this is a great way to complete your meal. This pork cutlet sandwich take ten minutes to prepare. - 91.3759
Teriyaki Marinated Flank Steak
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a large shallow dish.
Combine pineapple juice and next 6 ingredients,- stir well.
Divide mixtrure in half.
Cover and chill half of mixture for use duringgrilling.
Pour remaining half over steak Cover and marinate in... - 40.6479
Spice Crusted Tuna With Asparagus And Seaweed Wrapped Noodles
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Combine the peppercorns, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and allspice berries in a spice or coffee grinder or a mini food processor and process until very fine. Transfer to a shallow bowl and stir in the curry powder and... - 45.8583
Need appetizer ideas for the Japanese new year party?? There is no better way to kick start the Japanese new year than to treat your family to this traditional Ozoni soup. Here's a great video that shows a clear, step wise guide on how to prepare this... - 144.505
1. Peel turnips and cut off tops about 1/2 inch (1 cm) below stem. Discard tops and trim bottoms of turnips so each is flat. Place one turnip, top side down, on a cutting board between a pair of wooden chopsticks. (These will prevent cutting completely... - 29.8685
Authentic Pork Kakuni
Is Japanese food always on your list of favorites? You have landed on the correct page. Just follow the simple steps demonstrated in the video and voila! You have a perfect recipe of Pork Kauni for yourself. Watch the video now. - 142.253
Vegetable Tempura is my go-to recipe when I host a party or get together at home. I have been making this Vegetable Tempura dish since the late 90's. Truly tasty! - 33.844
Teriyaki Cornish Hens
In 1 quart casserole, combine cornstarch, brown sugar, dry mustard and ginger.
Blend in teriyaki sauce and orange juice; stir until smooth.
Microwave at high (10) 3 to 4 minutes, until thickened, stirring every minute.
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat... - 42.1123
Glazed Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sub
Combine mustard, teriyaki sauce, sugar substitute, ginger and vinegar in small bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
Stir-fry chicken 5 minutes until no longer pink.
Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes until just tender.
Pour... - 38.5231
Thai Shrimp And Artichoke Pasta
Combine first 5 ingredients in blender and puree.
Season dressing with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Combine remaining ingredients in bowl.
Toss with enough dressing to coat.
Pass extra dressing separately. - 33.0171
In bowl, whisk together oil, whisky, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, pepper and garlic.
Makes about 3/4 cup (175 mL). - 23.7097
Grilled Teriyaki Tilapia
1. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with water and make a paste. Keep aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine mustard with enough water to make a paste. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine broth, sugar, soy sauce and... - 47.4458
Char Grilled Beef Teriyaki
Combine soy sauce; mirin, sake, or sherry; sugar; mustard; and garlic.
Cut partially frozen meat into thin strips.
Thaw meat completely.
Add to marinade and let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
Thread meat strips accordion-style on small skewers.
Grill... - 27.5047
Buta No Kakuni
Put the pork into a medium saucepan and just cover with water.
Add the ginger and garlic.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1 hour.
Remove from the heat, cool, then skim any fat from the surface of the liquid.
Add the sake or sherry and... - 33.7194
Teriyaki Cornish Hens
In 1-quart casserole, combine cornstarch, brown sugar, dry mustard and ginger.
Add teriyaki sauce and orange juice; stir until smooth.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 3 to 4 minutes, until thickened, stirring every minute.
Remove giblets from hens and save... - 38.3916
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze meat; thinly slice across the grain into strips about 3 inches long.
Place beef strips in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, soy sauce, molasses, dry mustard,... - 40.4265
Halibut Steaks Teriyaki
Thaw halibut steaks if frozen.
Place halibut steaks in plastic bag.
Combine teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, cooking oil, dry mustard, ground ginger, and garlic powder; pour over halibut steaks in bag.
Close bag securely and place bag in pan or bowl.
Marinate... - 36.4715
Teriyaki Roast Beef
In a deep bowl or crock combine the soy sauce, cooking oil, molasses, ground ginger, dry mustard, and minced garlic.
Add meat to marinade mixture, turning to coat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, spooning the marinade over meat occasionally.
Remove roast... - 37.4097
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
The Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers is a simple and amazingly satisfying dish. The Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers combination is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can use the Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers recipe for your weekend dinners! - 38.1417
Hand Rolled Sushi
Toast each nori sheet by holding one corner and moving sheet back and forth over a medium-hot electric burner or low gas flame just until nori turns green. Do not over-toast Using scissors, cut into 4- or 5-inch squares. Stack on a plate or place in a serving... - 37.673
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Cut meat across grain in strips 1 inch wide.
Use tenderizer according to label directions.
Add meat to soy marinade, stirring to coat; let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
Lace strips accordion style on skewers.
Broil 5... - 32.864
Grilled Turkey Teriyaki
Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish.
Add turkey cutlets, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove cutlets from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place marinade in a small saucepan; bring to a... - 37.0623
Kobe Style Ribs
Combine all ingredients, except short ribs.
Pour mixture over ribs and marinate overnight or at least 1 hour.
Excellent grilled on the barbecue, 7 minutes each side.
Ribs can also be placed in a baking pan and baked in the oven at 350°F (180°C) until... - 33.849
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 46.0388
Wash and dry vegetables; cut any large pieces in strips.
Fill skillet 1/2 full with oil; heat to 360° to 365°.
Put flour, ice water, egg, salad oil, sugar, and salt in blender container; blend till combined.
Pour into bowl; stir in one or two ice cubes.
Dip... - 38.6653
Three Kinds Of Sushi
The Rice Mixture (Sushi Meshi): Put 4 cups short-grain rice into a large, heavy pan.
Add 4 cups cold water and 4 teaspoons sugar; soak about 2 hours.
Cover and bring to a boil on high heat until the water begins to spew out from the lid.
Without lifting the... - 39.0011
Hawaiian Kabobs Teriyaki
1. Season 4 wooden skewers by soaking in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.
2. Thaw the frozen fish fillets for 15 minutes.
3. Cube into 1-inch chunks.
4. Pat them dry on a clean kitchen towel or on paper toweling.
5. In a non metallic... - 45.6558