- » Japanese Mustard
Japanese Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese mustard recipes.
Japanese Sweet Pickle Slices
Thinly slice unpeeled cucumbers (you will have approximately 4 quarts); set aside.
Combine 4 cups vinegar, 1/2 cup sugar, mustard seed and salt in large kettle.
Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Add cucumber slices.
Return to... - 41.5876
Mustard Glazed Chicken With Arugula And Bok Choy
Chef Way: Takashi Yagihashi glazes chicken legs in a mustard sauce; on the side are buttery bok choy and a generously dressed salad. Healthier Way: Opt for chicken breasts instead of legs, cook the bok choy in a minimal amount of oil (no butter) and dress the... - 37.3871
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, teriyaki sauce and mustard.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 20.8524
You May Also Like!
Teriyaki Mustard Sauce
In a bowl, blend mustard with soy sauce and sugar.
Use, or cover and chill up to 2 weeks. - 16.136
Rump Steak Teriyaki With A Salad Of Radish Pea Shoots And Mustard
1. Prepare teriyaki sauce by mixing soy sauce, sake and mirin and keep aside.
2. Take a frying pan, heat oil, add steaks, seasoned with black pepper and salt to it and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Take off from pan and keep... - 43.1989
Cut chicken livers in half; rinse and drain on paper towels.
Cut each bacon strip in half crosswise.
Fold each piece of liver around a water chestnut, wrap with bacon, and fasten with a wooden pick.
Stir together soy, garlic, chile pepper, and ginger.
Add... - 36.2648
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the egg, vinegar, mustard, 1 tablespoon oil and salt for 60 seconds.
2) With the machine running, gradually pour in oil and process until thick.
3) Store in a covered container in the... - 33.9045
Japanese Style Skewered Chicken
Cut chicken into 1 1/4 x1 1/4 inch pieces.
Cut each green onion into 1-inch-long pieces.
On twelve short bamboo skewers alternate pieces of chicken and green onion.
To prepare batter, in a pie plate or shallow dish stir together flour and salt.
Combine ice... - 42.9785
Classic Japanese Style Chicken Teriyaki
To make sauce, warm the mirin in a saucepan over moderate heat.
Off the heat, ignite the mirin with a match, and shake the pan back and forth until the flame dies out.
Stir in the soy sauce and chicken broth and return to the stove.
Bring to the boil.
Pour... - 38.6544
Japanese Steak Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt butter over medium flame
2. Stir fry the onions for about ten minutes
3. Add in the remaining ingredienrs and let it simmer without lid for five minutes
4. Goes well, when served hot, with broiled steak as... - 38.5317
Natto Gohan (traditional Fermented Japanese Dish)
1. Mix soybean with sauce and mustard available inside the packet.
2. In a small bowl, put cooked rice, and sprinkle scallions on it.
3. Top it with fermented soybean, and egg.
4. Garnish with scallions and serve natto gohan immediately. - 108.072
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 48.164
Japanese Mustard Recipes By Category
Japanese Mustard Ingredient: