- » Japanese Mussel
Japanese Mussel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese mussel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese mussel recipes.
Sake Steamed Mussels With Garlic And Ginger
Scrub the mussels with a stiff brush, removing the beards and any sand or grit.
Soak in cold water for 1 hour and drain before cooking.
Place the sake, garlic, ginger, coriander, and black pepper in a very large, shallow saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high... - 37.6654
This Seafood Tempura makes a delicious snack ! Try out this Seafood Tempura with your favorite dips ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 38.839
Shell and devein shrimp, leaving the tail intact.
Spread the tail, and pull out the tendon; then bend shrimp back until straight.
Slice large mussels and scallops into 3 pieces.
Prepare vegetables, and steam for 2 minutes.
Dry seafood and vegetables on... - 39.7071
Paella is a traditional dish from Spain, a very tasty rice dish with seafood.
But in Japan, mussel and head-on shrimp are very expensive, so I used Japanese ingredients, such as shimeji mushrooms, clams (in season now), and head-off shrimps. Also, we don't... - 100.2
1) Steam the shrimp until pink for about 2 minutes and make sure you do not overcook. Put aside.
2) Steam the mussels and clams until they open, removing them as they open, about 3 minutes.
3) Ensure that you do not overcook them or they will... - 46.8782
Steamed Shell Fish With Herbs
1) In a small serving bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the ginger-soy sauce. Put aside.
2) For each serving, in one layer of a multilayered steamer,place an assortment of shellfish.
3) Season each type of shellfish with a different... - 44.1922
Japanese Mussel Recipes By Category