- » Japanese Miso
Japanese Miso Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese miso recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese miso recipes.
Miso Soup With Vegetables
Ever tried miso soup? In this video, Katherine shows you how to prepare a traditional miso soup. Made with tofu and mushrooms, this soup is healthy. Full of health and nutrition, this is a great soup to try out. Listen closely to the nutritional content of... - 126.102
Miso Noodle Soup With Vegetables
Miso Noodle soup is an easy and quick recipe to try at home. It is full of flavour and Your family and friends will love it. - 118.688
Japanese Miso And Mushroom Soup
Do you prefer to start your meal with a soup? Here's something useful for you, an innovative and different Japanese Miso and Mushroom soup recipe. You can serve this soup as an appetizer for any occasion and your guests will love it for sure. The best part... - 118.521
Lobster Miso Ramen
Japanese noodle soup is a great way to keep the warmth. Watch this video to prepare miso ramen with lobster. It uses authentic Asian spices to make a wonderful ramen noodle with juicy and succulent lobster. It is a great variety of noodle soup if you want... - 116.784
Zucchini Noodle Miso Soup
Cold winter days are back and are you looking for something really healthy, satisfying and warm? Then why not give this zucchini noodle miso soup recipe a try. Watch the video to see how the chef combines zucchini with miso and couple of other ingredients to... - 112.364
1. Place a sauce pan on heat, pour water, and add bonito soup stock in it.
2. Drop dried seaweed, stir, and bring it to a boil.
3. Now, add miso paste in boiling water. Stir until paste dissolves.
4. Cook until seaweeds are nice and tender.
5.... - 111.587
Easy Japanese Miso Soup
Asian particularly Thai style soups with soybean are nutritious as well as delicious. Check out the recipe to make Miso Soup out of miso paste, tofu and other typical Japanese ingredients. Simple to make and great in taste! - 110.825
Exotic soup, loved by all. This video makes a classic Japanese soup called miso soup. It combines the goodness of tofu with daashi granules and red miso paste to make it more zesty and add a bit of spice to the whole soup. This is a very healthy soup and... - 110.025
Veggies For The Week And Miso Yaki Salmon
Veggies for the week is a simple recipe for getting your veggies steamed ahead of time for the quickest and healthiest vegetables possible - paired with a Japanese style Miso-Yaki Salmon. - 106.14
Onion-potato Miso Soup
Onion Potato Miso soup is a Japanese classic soup. This video has a simple but classic recipe on how to create an authentic version of this dish. - 102.319
Vegetarian Miso Soup With Dim Sums
This delicious and nutritious soup should be a part of you winter soup recipe repertoire. This is a quick, easy and light soup recipe which makes a wholesome meal on a cold winter night. A vegetarian miso flavored broth with dim sums, water chestnuts,... - 102.243
Traditional Miso Soup
Are you looking for a soup, which can be filling as a meal, try this Traditional Miso soup. This soup can be served as an appetizer, as a stand-alone meal or even as a breakfast. This authentic recipe is from Japanese cuisine and is very simple and easy to... - 99.8883
Savory Salad With Miso Dressing
If you love salad and want to try something unique each time, you must try this delicious savory salad with Miso dressing. You can also use this Miso dressing as a marinade or a dipping sauce. Watch the video to learn the easy steps. - 98.8043
Nori Maki, Onigiri, Miso Soup
1. In a bowl, mix together rice, rice vinegar, sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt, and allow to cool, to make the white rice mixture.
2. In another bowl, shred the pan fried salmon and remove the bones.
3. Mix the salmon with about 1/3 of rice mixture... - 96.9843
Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
Stir-fried boneless pork and fresh crisp cabbage with a spicy-sweet miso-sake-ketchup sauce when served over rice makes a makes a stirring combination. 'It's a quick-fix dish when unexpected company arrives or when you just don’t feel like cooking on those... - 96.6722
Oriental Miso Dip
Looking for an Oriental dip to serve with your appetizers and snacks? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef prepare this quick and tasteful Oriental Miso Dip recipe now. This one is sure to impress everyone across your dining table. - 95.7823
Boiled daikon with miso and sesame seed. - 94.4119
Delicious Miso Eggplant
To make Miso Eggplant, first you need to invite your friends from Aichi to come and stay and hope they bring some of this delicious sweet red miso with them. - 93.1118
How To Make Miso Soup
Want to make a soup in a jiffy? Try Classic miso soup, a variation of the traditional miso soup. This recipe uses mung bean instead of tofu and nori/seaweed. It is so simple and easy to make that even a first-time cook will easily dish out this recipe. Watch... - 91.7516
1. Take a sauce pan with 400 milliliter water and put 5 grams dashi kombu seaweed into that.
2. When it comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 3 minutes on low heat.
3. After 3 minutes, turn off the heat and strain the dashi stock.
4. Add... - 89.4781
Miso Stir-fry With Summer Vegetables
1. Cut the eggplants into bite-size pieces and put them into a bowl of water.
2. Drain the eggplant and place on the paper towel.
3. Cut the bell pepper into small pieces.
4. Season the pork and cut into 2 inch pieces.
5. Sprinkle salt... - 87.613
Oriental Miso Salad Dressing
Have you been on a lookout for the Oriental Miso salad Dressing? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now and learn a step by step process to prepare this dressing. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. Watch it now. - 87.2684
How To Make Miso Soup With Easy Miso Soup
Soups in Thai cuisine range from simple and easy ones to exotic and rich ones. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Miso Soup in simple and easy way using chicken bouillon and a few ingredients. Simply awesome! - 86.9126
Chicken Misoyaki(miso Toast)
1. In a bowl, place the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper, and rub well.
2. Allow the chicken to marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Cut the white part of the spring onion in large pieces.
4. In a bowl, mix together miso, mirin and sugar,... - 75.6861
Fried Miso Pork
1. on a plate, pour the breadcrumbs.
2. In a small bowl, place the egg and beat well using fork.
3. In another bowl, mix miso and nagasawake sauce together.
4. On a clean plate, place a pork slice and spread miso mixture over it.
5. Top... - 74.0038
Miso & Soymilk Nabe
1. Cut chicken meat into medium sized pieces.
2. Tear the cabbage leaves up to bite size pieces.
3. Use only white part of spring onion, cut into dices.
4. In a microwave proof bowl, place cabbage and wrap with plastic film.
5. Microwave cabbage... - 73.8732
Broccoli Miso Soup
Here is a treat for soup lovers! Check out this video for a recipe of Miso soup. This soup from the Japanese cuisine uses miso paste along with mushrooms and broccoli to increase its nutrient quotient. Miso is good for balancing feminine and masculine... - 72.0708
Homemade Miso Eggplant
Simple and easy to prepare, miso eggplant is a Japanese treat that you can't miss. Oozing with flavor and texture, this mind-blowing dish is worth a try. This video recipe explains how to whomp up this delectable treat at home. - 62.4383
Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce
This Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce recipe will entice any eater fussy or easy. If you are looking for an impressive Appetizer, then this dish is the answer. The Deep Fried Eggplant With Miso Sauce is made with Vegetable which is easy to procure from any... - 49.3023
1) Preheat oven slow to 250°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange the bread slices. Bake for about 45 minutes until thoroughly dry.
3) Let it cool completely and then break into pieces measuring 4 cups.
4) In a bowl add the bread and broth.... - 48.6891
Place the shiitake mushrooms in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside for about 10 minutes.
In a soup pot, cover the carrots with 3 1/2 cups of the stock or water and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes,... - 47.6559
Miso Soup With Mixed Vegetables
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Discard stems and cut caps into quarters lengthwise. If using large mushrooms, slice into 1/2-inch (1 1/2-cm) wide... - 45.4093
Udon In Sesame-miso Broth
Udon has been long popular in Japanese cuisine but Udon In Sesame-Miso Broth became famous in my home after our Japanese friend prepared some for us. You will have to tatse Udon In Sesame-Miso Broth to get to know the difference. So go for it! - 43.7448
Red Miso Buerre Blanc
To prepare Red Miso Buerre Blanc, combine demi-glace, miso, orange juice and red pepper puree in small saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil; remove from heat.
Whisk butter, a small amount at a time, into sauce.
Combine lemon, orange and lime rind with... - 40.8376
Cook noodles in stock pot according to package directions in 3 1/2 quarts water.
When noodles are cooked, drain, reserving the water and noodles separately.
Briefly steam carrots and mushrooms in saucepan for 3 to 5 minutes.
The vegetables should stay... - 40.7962
Japanese Miso Soup
Mix the soy and rice wine.
Pour over the tofu, marinate for 10 mins.
Put the stock, garlic, ginger and chilli in a pan and simmer for 2-3 mins.
Add the tofu and simmer for 2-4 mins more.
Add the noodles to the pan, simmer for 5 mins, then add the remaining... - 40.6268
Fried Eggplant In Miso Sauce
1) Cut the eggplant 1/2- inch thick.
2) Sprinkle with salt and let it stand for 15 minutes.
3) Drain the liquid and lightly dip the eggplant in cornstarch.
4) In a skillet, sautÃ© the eggplant until brown on both the sides and tender. ... - 40.51
Cold Steamed Chicken With Miso Sauce
1. Lay chicken skin side up and pierce with fork to allow flavor absorption. Rub both sides with lemon slice (or lemon juice). Sprinkle with salt and sake.
2. Cut 2 leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths and then in half lengthwise. Thinly slice ginger.... - 40.3479
Merry Miso Veggie Broth
1. In a medium saucepan or stock pot, bring 2 cups of water to a boil on a medium flame.
2. When the water is boiling, add the diced carrots and celery.
3. Allow the vegetables to blanch for 10 minutes.
4. Pour in 4 cups of water and continue to... - 39.6837
Miso & Maple-marinated Pork With Apple & Onion
Cut meat into 1/8-inch-thick slices 6 to 7 inches long.
In a heavy plastic food bag (about 1 qt.), combine miso, syrup, sake, ginger, and pork; mix well.
Seal shut and chill for at least 1 hour or up until the next day.
Core apples; cut into 1/2-inch... - 39.0041
Green Onion Miso
Clean green onion well, cutting off roots.
Blanch in boiling water and rinse off immediately to stop cooking process.
Mix miso, sugar, vinegar, ajinomoto and wine to make a sauce.
Take green onion stalks and tie each into a loop and fasten by... - 36.2085
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.0418
Wakame Seaweed Miso Soup
1) Thinly slice the deep fried tofu on removing excess oil by rinsing in hot water .
2) In a saucepan, allow the dashi broth to boil; reduce the heat to add the miso- broth mixture.
3) Further add the sliced tofu,... - 35.1344
Turnip Cups With Miso Sauce
1. Trim all but 3/4 inch (2 cm) of stem from each turnip. Peel. Trim a small piece from bottom of each turnip so that it will stand upright. Cut off the top of each turnip 1/2 inch (1 1/2 cm) below the stem. This will be the decorative cap.
2. Lightly wipe... - 34.6932
Miso soup is a lovely oriental soup hailing from Japan. Prepared with a miso mixture of ermented soy beans, the miso soup is prepared with fresh vegetables and is nutrtious and savory. I serve this whenever we do an asian themed dinner at our palce. - 34.0799
Yakinasu No Miso Shiru
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the aubergine (eggplant) slices and fry over moderately high heat until the skin begins to burn and peel.
Remove from the heat and transfer the aubergines (eggplants) to a chopping board.
Carefully peel off... - 33.7938
Miso Braised Mackerel
1) In a strainer lay the fillets and pour over boiling water.
2) In a pan with water, add sake then submerge the fillets and cook over medium heat until boiling; when the fillets are almost half cooked, add mirin,... - 33.4495
Onions And Seafood In Miso Sauce
Slice the onions; boil until just tender.
Soak the clams in a small amount of vinegar while onions are boiling.
If using scallops, lightly salt them before soaking in the vinegar.
Add sugar and dashi to the miso; blend very well.
Stir in the vinegar.
Drain... - 32.9971
Miso Stuffed Trout
1. Scale, clean, and wash trout, leaving head and tail intact. To bone, open fish and insert knife above the backbone at the point closest to the head and run knife lengthwise along bone to release flesh. Repeat to release flesh on other side of bone. Head... - 32.5019
Miso Soup With Tofu
1. First make the dashi stock. Wipe the kombu seaweed with a damp cloth and put it into a saucepan with the measured water. Bring to a simmer, skimming off any scum that rises to the surface with a slotted spoon. When the soup is clear, add 1 1/2 tablespoons... - 32.3496
Dashi is a basic stock used in Japanese cooking which is made by boiling dried kelp (seaweed) and dried bonito (fish). - 31.6993
Miso Mirin Glazed Salmon
Wash and dry salmon fillets; season with salt and pepper.
Mix mirin, miso, orange juice and garlic in a small bowl until it resembles a paste.
Add a little more miso if necessary.
Generously coat all sides of the salmon with glaze.
Heat grill or broiler to... - 31.6405
1. Blend miso and sugar. Add 1 scant cup water. Stir thoroughly with a wire whisk to remove lumps.
2. Beat eggs until stiff peaks form. Combine with miso mixture.
3. Sift together flour and baking powder. Sift again into the egg-and-miso mixture. Mix well.... - 29.532
Miso Soup With Tofu And Wakame Seaweed
1. Soak wakame seaweed until it softens (about 10 minutes). Do not oversoak. Drain and trim away any tough sections, then cut into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths. Cut tofu into 1/2-inch (1 1/2 -cm) cubes.
2. Heat bonito stock over medium flame. When lukewarm,... - 29.3147
Miso Soup With Potato And Leek
1. Peel potatoes. Slice into quarters lengthwise, then crosswise into 1/2-inch (1 1/2-cm) slices. Rinse starch from potatoes in a bowl of cold water. Drain.
2. Cut leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths.
3. Cook potatoes in stock over medium-high heat. When... - 28.5977
Seared Miso Rubbed Bigeye Ahi With Carrot Ginger Emulsion
1. Combine carrot juice, carrots, ginger and curry powder in a saucepan. Simmer until carrots are soft. Puree the mixture, then fold in butter.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste - 27.2563
1) Mix all the ingredients and puree it in a blender.
2) Place it in a air tight container.
3) This paste can be used as a base in making various oriental soups and sauces. - 26.3989
Tofu No Miso Shiru
Put the dashi into a large saucepan and set over moderate heat.
Stir in the miso paste until it melts.
Raise the heat to high and add the bean curd pieces.
Boil until the bean curd rises to the surface of the liquid. - 23.9379
Tofu Miso Spread
Mash all Ingredients together in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 22.4311
I love Japanese food. It can be delicate or hearty, intricate or plain, sophisticated or everyday. Often people think Japanese food is hard to make. In fact, many popular Japanese dishes are fairly easy for the home cook. Teriyaki, tonkatsu and tempura all... - 0
Fully Loaded Japanese Miso Soup
Have you ever wondered how to make this amazing, packed with umami flavor Miso Soup? Wonder no more! This is the recipe for you! - 0
Healthy & Delicious Miso Salmon Soup
Miso is fermented paste made primarily from soy (the fermentation process making it a healthy soy option) that has been shown to help balance hormone levels in women, making it a great seasoning to include during menopause. It has also been shown to have... - 0
Japanese Miso Recipes By Category