- » Japanese Mayonnaise Sauce
Japanese Mayonnaise Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese mayonnaise sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese mayonnaise sauce recipes.
Easy Spicy Sauce For Sushi
1.In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and sriracha sauce. Mix to spread evenly.
2.Taste, and add more sauce if required.
3.Serve sauce with sushi roll. - 108.618
1. Mix yolk of egg with sugar, salt, mustard and pepper.
2. Cream well.
3. Add salad oil drop by drop. Keep beating vigorously with a wooden spoon all the time.
4. As sauce gets thicker moisten slightly with vinegar.
5. Keep adding salad oil and keep... - 39.1401
Paprika Mayonnaise Sauce
1. Mix well egg yolks, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper and mustard.
2. Add half (60 ml.) of the vinegar.
3. Add slowly half the salad oil. The oil must be added very slowly, beating steadily until an emulsion is formed. After an emulsion is formed, oil can be... - 34.5315
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the egg, vinegar, mustard, 1 tablespoon oil and salt for 60 seconds.
2) With the machine running, gradually pour in oil and process until thick.
3) Store in a covered container in the... - 33.9045
In small custard cup, sprinkle gelatin over evaporated skimmed milk, and let stand to soften.
Immerse lower half of custard cup in hot water bath, and heat gently to dissolve gelatin, stirring well.
Add mayonnaise and mix well. - 21.4807
You May Also Like!
Green Mayonnaise Tempura Sauce
Green Mayonnaise Tempura Sauce has a Dissimilar taste. The mayonnaise and parsley gives the Green Mayonnaise Tempura Sauce Appetizing taste. - 24.8363
Bring bouillon to boil either in pot placed on burner or in fondue pot.
Chop carrots, leek, and celery; add with chopped parsley to broth.
Cook 20 minutes.
To prepare sauce, stir together ingredients until well blended; season to taste.
Thoroughly dry meat... - 40.6903
1. In a large pot, heat 3 inches of vegetable oil to 350°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the nori flakes with the shichimi togarashi, salt and black pepper. In another small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the sambal oelek and fresh lime juice and stir until... - 25.5432
Cut beef into cubes; set aside.
Cut hot dogs into bite-size pieces; set aside.
Cut pimientos into 2 or 3 pieces.
Leave mushrooms whole.
Slice onions into wide rings.
Arrange all ingredients on platter.
Heat oil in fondue pot or wok set on table.
Using fondue... - 39.9815
Japanese Style Salad
1. Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Chilled Somen Noodles. Drain crab meat. Remove any shell or cartilage.
2. Soak wakame seaweed for 10 minutes in water. Do not soak too long. Rinse. Pour boiling water over wakame, then drain and squeeze out excess... - 37.4923
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 149.368
Japanese Food :california Rolls
1. On a chopping board, cut the seedless cucumber into ¼-inch strips that are cut to the length of the dried seaweed wrapper. Slice it 8 strips. Place these slices on a plate and sprinkle salt on them and set it aside.
2. In a bowl, shred the... - 120.741