- » Japanese Marinated Salmon
Japanese Marinated Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese marinated salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese marinated salmon recipes.
Japanese Marinated Salmon Fillets
Arrange salmon fillets skin-sides-up in 8-inch square baking dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Pour mixture over fillets, turning fillets to coat.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Chill 1 hour.
Turn fillets... - 40.7831
Marinated Salmon Sashimi
Cut the salmon into small cubes and set aside in a mixing bowl.
Now chop the red onion very, very finely and add to the salmon.
Pour the lemon juice all over the salmon and onion and let it stand for 5 minutes.
In a separate bowl, mix together the soy sauce... - 32.223
You May Also Like!
Teriyaki Salmon Chunks
1. Make the marinate sauce in a shallow dish by combining teriyaki sauce, oil, gingerroot and lemon juice.
2. In the marinate add the salmon and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight for stronger flavor, turning salmon... - 33.0854
How To Make Ochazuke
Ochazuke is a Japanese dish made with a few simple ingredients. It is a great way of using leftover rice into a new meal or snack. It is a simple yet an extremely tasty dish. - 108.306
I love Japanese food. It can be delicate or hearty, intricate or plain, sophisticated or everyday. Often people think Japanese food is hard to make. In fact, many popular Japanese dishes are fairly easy for the home cook. Teriyaki, tonkatsu and tempura all... - 0
Teriyaki Salmon Fillets With Chinese Noodles
1. Wipe off any fish scales from the salmon skin. Arrange the salmon fillets, skin-side up, in a dish just large enough to fit them in a single layer. Mix the teriyaki marinade with the shallot and ginger in a small bowl and pour over the salmon. Cover and... - 34.954
Salmon Teriyaki With Oyster Sauce
No mood to cook and need something quick to put on your weeknight dinner table. Then take a look at this simple salmon teriyaki recipe. The chef here shows simple step by step instructions to make salmon combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and kikkoman... - 84.267
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from salmon. Blend well till smooth.
2. Add fish, coat well with marinade and marinate for minimum 30 minutes. Alternatively, marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Heat grill plate and... - 38.0501
1. Take a shallow dish and arrange salmon fillets, cut into 4 to 6 oz, as a single layer.
2. Take a small bowl, add soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sherry, mix well and pour on the salmon layer. Allow to marinate between 30 minutes to 2... - 37.4373
Teriyaki Stir Fried Salmon With Crispy Leeks
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the salmon into slices. Place the slices of salmon in a shallow non-metallic dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, tomato ketchup, rice wine vinegar, sugar and garlic.
3. Pour the mixture over the salmon, toss well and leave to... - 39.5026
Kama Sutra Saki Teriyaki Salmon
When you are in a mood for seafood, you can consider this delicious recipe of salmon. In this recipe, the salmon fillets are marinated in fabulous saki teriyaki marinade, which enhances the taste and flavor. Check with the chef in this video, to know the... - 107.235
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place the fish steaks in a deep dish.
3) In a small bowl, mix together wine, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, oregano and pepper.
4) Pour the dressing over the steaks to coat well.
5) Cover the dish and allow the... - 37.9842