- » Japanese Marinated Chicken
Japanese Marinated Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of japanese marinated chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for japanese marinated chicken recipes.
Teriyaki Game Hens
I have made this Teriyaki Game Hens several times before. Teriyaki Game Hens sits on the top of my favorite chicken recipes. Try it! - 29.6937
Japanese Broiled Chicken
Combine soy sauce, sherry, horseradish, onion, sugar and ginger.
Marinate chicken in mixture 1 hour.
Broil chicken, basting with marinade. - 29.4093
Japanese Teriyaki Chicken
Teriyaki Chicken is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Teriyaki Chicken and let... - 36.3564
Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
Combine sugar, soy sauce and spices and stir to dissolve sugar.
Save 1/2 of marinade.
To remaining marinade, add 2 pounds of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
Marinate, covered, at room temperature 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
Pay fry, broil,... - 28.4866
Japanese Broiled Chicken
Combine soy sauce, sherry, horse radish, onion, sugar and ginger.
Marinate chicken in mixture, 1 hour.
Broil chicken, basting with marinade and turning for approximately 25 to 30 minutes. - 28.7362
Chicken kyoto is a popular Japanese chicken recipe. The chicken is marinated with a lightly cooked blend of apple cider and soy sauce with ginger for flavor. Chilled to mingle flavors, it is grilled over charcoal fire for a unique taste. A great recipe for... - 34.5602
Japanese Fried Chicken
After cutting up chicken, wash and pat it dry.
Mix together soy sauce, mirin (if substituting sherry, add 1 teaspoon sugar), lemon juice, dash of salt, and dash of paprika.
Marinate chicken pieces in marinade for at least 2 hours; drain off excess... - 35.9535
Japanese Soy Chicken
1 In a flat glass pan, add the soya sauce, oils, garlic, ginger, pepper and honey.
2 Mix well until the honey is dissolved.
3 Put the chicken breast in the mixture and gently coat from all the sides.
4 Cover and place in the refrigerator... - 42.6322
Japanese Chicken, Carrots, And Parsnips
Place chicken and soy sauce in pie plate, mix to coat and marinate 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Put chicken with sauce in top of double boiler.
Add carrots and parsnips.
Cover with ginger.
Mix together oil, vinegar, and sugar; drizzle over chicken and... - 34.5964
Teriyaki Marinade For Meats
Mix all ingredients together until sugar is dissolved.
Pour into a shallow dish large enough to hold either meat or chicken.
Marinate for at least 1 hour (longer if possible), turning pieces at least two or three times.
Drain before broiling.
Use the marinade... - 30.5066
Japanese Pumpkin Squab
Join Chef Matt Levin as he makes Japanese pumpkin squab with a rich vegetable and wine sauce. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a fabulous recipe with useful tips and wonderful techniques. Try out and enjoy this recipe on a special occasion... - 98.1297
Rumaki With Japanese Soy Sauce
1) With a sharp knife make a small incision in center of each piece of chicken liver.
2) Insert a sliver of water chestnut inside each cuts.
3) Wrap with a half strip of bacon. Secure tightly with a toothpick.
4) In a small bowl mix soy sauce and... - 38.3743
1. In a large work bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
2. Add the chicken thighs to the marinade and toss to coat evenly.
3. Allow the chicken to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature or... - 46.1297
Chicken Wings Teriyaki
Combine teriyaki sauce, oil, ginger, garlic, sherry, honey, sesame oil and five spice powder in shallow dish.
Add chicken wings, marinate covered for several hours, or refrigerated overnight, turning occasionally.
Barbecue until cooked through.
Baste while... - 36.7258
1) Mix together the sake or sherry, soy sauce, oil, garlic and ginger.
2) Pour the mixture all over the chicken and marinade it for 2 hours.
3) Occasionally turn the chicken oven during the marinating period in order to keep the pieces well coated with... - 37.2519
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Cut wings at joints (save tips for chicken soup).
Blend Teriyaki and catsup; marinate wings, chilled, 3-4 hours, stirring once or twice.
In glass measuring cup pour off marinade; combine with water and cornstarch.
Microwave (high) 2-3 minutes stirring every... - 34.3025
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
If using whole chicken wings, cut wings at the joint; discard tips.
Clean and dry wing sections.
Prepare marinade by using 1 measuring cup; first measure teriyaki sauce, fill to 1 cup level with the juice; add the marmalade and mix well so it dissolves.
Place... - 33.0898
Teriyaki Chicken With Cucumbers
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a small bowl stir together teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ginger-root, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon sugar. Pour over chicken in bag; close bag. Marinate in the... - 36.9346
Chicken Teriyaki is a delicious grilled chicken with sweet sour brandied sauce poured over, from the Japanese cuisine. Serve e it up with some grated ginger and red pepper condiment (if desired) for a casual or party meal with family and friends. Let me... - 48.5305
Wash chicken, cut into serving pieces, and dry on paper towels.
Place in a large mixing bowl.
Combine soy sauce, ginger, honey, lemon juice, water, garlic and dry sherry (if desired) in a small bowl; mix together.
Pour over chicken pieces.
Cover bowl and... - 45.8889
Tori Tempura With Teri Yaki Sauce
1)Make small pieces of the chicken.
2)Make 2 inch pieces of ladies finger.
3)Marinate chicken pieces in sesame oil, sesame and salt for 2 to 3 hrs.
4)Thread chicken and ladies finger alternately on sticks.
5)Grill on heated grill plate for 15 to 20... - 38.3973
Geek Week: Hatsune Miku's Teriyaki Chicken Don
1. In a bowl add garlic, ginger piece, sesame oil, light soy sauce, white sugar, rice vinegar and black pepper.
2. Transfer the prepared sauce to a pan and heat gently until the sugar is completely dissolved. Once done turn off the heat and set... - 0
Cut chicken parts into pieces that are easy to pick up as a finger food (smaller than for frying).
Marinate in refrigerator overnight, or at least several hours.
Select pieces out of liquid.
Place on cookie sheet or pan and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes at... - 28.0552
Teriyaki Chicken Burger
Chicken Burger Recipe by Saloni. It is a mouthwatering delicious Chicken Teriyaki Burger. These are a delicious, Japanese-inspired meal that is a perfect snack to kill that hunger. The recipe can be used with many other meats, but my personal preference is... - 0
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
For Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
1. Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add in the chicken, canola oil, Marsala, teriyaki, and seasoning. Mix well and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 120 minutes.
3. Coat the... - 0
Place chicken pieces, skin side up, in 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Blend all ingredients in small bowl.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Pour over chicken.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Marinate 1 to 2 hours at room temperature, turning chicken pieces once.
Cover with... - 35.6482
Classic Chicken Teriyaki
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Marinate the chicken for about an hour along with other ingredients.
3. Take out the chicken from marinade, and arrange it in shallow baking dish and bake uncovered for an hour. Baste with marinade at... - 33.5976
Chicken Teriyaki Part 1 – Introduction & Preparation
For all those Japanese cuisine fans, here is an excellent traditional chicken teriyaki recipe for you. The chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – Here she provides ingredient details and also shows how you can start preparing the chicken right from the... - 74.1596
Chicken Teriyaki Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of chicken teriyaki video series. Here the chef showcases how the grilled chicken turns out and also provides some quick tips in Filipino. All said, but entire preparation and presentation on one video could have been better. - 70.3327
Teriyaki Chicken Broiled
My wife and I arque over this one. she like a bit sweet (broiled), and I likes it less sweet, cooked in a frying pan (stir fried). So I'm going to give her what she want. (I have to! or otherwise she will make me sleep on the sofa tonight!) - 106.721
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts.
2) Use a blender or food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the remaining ingredients into a smooth puree.
3) Pour this mixture over the chicken breasts to evenly coat.... - 37.6846
One Dish Chicken Teriyaki
Place chicken in large plastic food storage bag.
Pour teriyaki sauce over chicken.
Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of marinade.
In 2-cup measure, combine water, reserved... - 38.3381
Teriyaki Chicken With Buck Wheat Noodles
1. In a bowl, marinate the chicken breast with sake, grated ginger, salt and black pepper. Set it aside for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium high heat; add oil and swirl to coat.
3. Add marinated chicken and cook for 3... - 106.019
Chicken Karaage is a popular Japanese dish. You can make it for any festival like Thanksgiving or Christmas. This dish tastes so amazing that you must try it once! - 122.272
Think teriyaki chicken is a tough dish to make? Well, then watch this video and change the way you think! The recipe detailed here is so simple that you would want to make teriyaki chicken at home over and over again! Watch to know more. - 114.925
Fried Sesame Chicken With Broccoli
1. Cut the chicken breasts in slices.
For the marinade
2. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
For the breading mixture
3. In a bowl, mix together the egg whites and flour and set... - 93.2588
Tokyo Fried Chicken
1) In a large bowl, place the chicken pieces, pour the teriyaki sauce over the chicken and toss to coat well. Allow to marinate for 2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
2) Remove the chicken pieces from the... - 40.1176
Cold Teriyaki Broiled Chicken
Put chickens in flat dish; combine all other ingredients and pour over top.
Allow to marinate, turning 2 or 3 times, about 3 hours.
You may not be able to broil all these chickens at one time, so you had better figure out how many halves you can get,on a... - 45.1223
Fried Chicken With Nori
Bone chicken breast, remove skin and slice breast into three or four strips.
Cut those strips into 1 1/2" pieces and marinate.
Let stand 20 - 30 minutes.
Cut nori into thirds and then into 1/2" pieces.
Roll marinated chicken pieces in cornstarch and bind each... - 36.0198
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
The teriyaki chicken wings are asian inspired chicken preparation. Marinated with the flavors of soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper with sugar to mellow the taste, the treiyaki chicken wings make a great side to a meal and are baked in the oven for a... - 38.0187
1. Place chicken in a glass bowl, mix in the soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger. Cover, place in refrigerator and allow to marinate for several hours or overnight.
2. Thread chicken onto soaked small bamboo skewers, one or two strips each, using a weaving... - 25.0983
In a pan, combine spy, sherry, and sugar.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Skin and bone chicken thighs rinse meat, pat dry, and cut into bite-size pieces.
Also rinse and pat dry chicken livers; cut... - 35.8174
1. Mix all ingredients except wings in a large bowl.
2. Rinse and dry wings. Place wings in marinade and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (over night is better).
3. Bake wings at 400°F for 20 minutes. Pour off any liquids. Baste with marinate and broil until... - 32.2167
One of the most popular Japanese dishes. The tasty ginger and rice wine marinade can be used for meat or fish. This recipe can also be made on the grill using the marinade as a basting sauce. - 34.4252
Skewered Chicken Pieces
Mix together soy sauce, sake or sherry, sugar, and pepper; bring to a boil.
Marinate the chicken in the marinade for 30 minutes, put chicken pieces on skewer, and broil; or, put on grill or hibachi.
Brush with extra marinade during cooking, turning to brown... - 24.8289
1) In a saucepan, cook onions, ginger, soy sauce, sake or sherry, horseradish and sugar over low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Oil a broiling tray.
3) Brush the chicken with the mixture and leave it to marinate for 15 minutes.
4) Place the... - 40.4102
Sandie's Chicken Wings
Mix together soy sauce, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, and mustard.
Marinate chicken wings in marinade for 2 hours or longer.
Drain wings, reserving marinade.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350Â°F, turning and basting with marinade frequently.
Sprinkle... - 35.0824
Chicken Thighs Yaki
Make a slice down the side of each thigh, cutting to the bone.
In a large bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients except the oil and let marinate for 2 hours.
Pan-fry, uncovered, in the oil, turning once.
Cook for about 1/2 hour on medium heat. - 33.7332
Teriyaki Breasts Of Chicken
Place the chicken in a large resealable plastic bag.
In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry or wine, pineapple juice, ginger and garlic.
Pour the mixture over the chicken in the bag.
Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for... - 38.6037
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Mix together all ingredients except chicken wings.
Pour over chicken wing segments and marinate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Bake chicken wings covered for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove cover and bake 30 minutes longer, turning... - 38.7597
Sanzoku-yaki (large Fried Chicken)
Sanzoku-Yaki (山賊焼き) is a large piece of deep-fried teriyaki chicken thigh which is a local specialty of Nagano prefecture (Shinshu area Matsumoto city) in Japan.
It is simply a large karaage (deep-fried chicken)!
No wonder many Japanese loves it. - 96.7038
Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
Combine soy sauce, sherry, water, garlic, and gingerroot or ginger.
Boil 1 minute; cool, Marinate chicken and green onion in soy mixture 30 minutes at room temperature, stirring once to coat all pieces.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Alternate chicken and onion... - 33.3328
Chicken And Vegetable Yakitori
1. In a nonreactive small saucepan, combine the sake, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and garlic. Bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until reduced to 2/3 cup, about 10 minutes. Pour into a medium bowl and let cool to room temperature.... - 35.244
Teriyaki Glazed Chicken With Tangy Apricot Ketchup
1. Remove 1 chile from can, mince. Place 1 teaspoon minced chile in a large zip-top plastic bag. Reserve 1/2 teaspoon minced chile, and set aside. Reserve the remaining chiles and sauce for another use. Add teriyaki sauce, 2 teaspoons garlic, and chicken to... - 36.2006
Thinly slice chicken; marinate it for 30 minutes in a sauce made from the soy sauce and mirin.
If substituting sherry for the mirin, add 1 tablespoon sugar to the sauce.
Remove the chicken; mix the sauce with the chicken stock.
Use this mixture, instead of... - 26.011
Jean's Oriental Chicken Livers
Marinate chicken livers overnight in soy sauce.
Remove livers from marinade; dredge in flour.
Heat small amount of oil in frying pan; fry livers and onions until browned.
Serve livers as an appetizer, or with rice as a main dish.
Makes approximately 3 to 4... - 26.1779
1) In a bowl add all Yakitori Sauce ingredients and combine thoroughly.
2) Place the cubed chicken into the marinade and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3) Use skewers to thread the chicken cubes.
4) In a broiler, broil the skewers by... - 39.0963
Teriyaki Rock Cornish Game Hen
Combine all ingredients except hens.
Stir well until all sugar is dissolved.
Remove giblets from hens and split hens into two halves.
Marinate hen halves in the sauce 4-6 hrs.
Arrange the marinated hen halves skin side down on preheated... - 36.1358
Chicken Misoyaki(miso Toast)
1. In a bowl, place the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper, and rub well.
2. Allow the chicken to marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Cut the white part of the spring onion in large pieces.
4. In a bowl, mix together miso, mirin and sugar,... - 75.6861
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.2229
Chicken And Rice With Scallion
1) Cut the chicken in ½ inch cubes and marinate in the soy sauce for 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, soak rice in chicken broth for 45 minutes.
3) Cook the rice in the broth, add salt, Ac-€™cent, mushroom and mix lightly.
4) Arrange the... - 43.1547
Chicken Mushroom Water Chestnut Skewer
Cut chicken breasts along grain into 3 - 4 strips, cut into bite-size cubes.
Combine shoyu, wine, mustard, pepper, parsley, onion, oil and ginger for marinade.
Add chicken pieces, mushrooms and waterchestnuts and marinate one hour at room temperature or 24... - 39.7263
Chicken Karaage: Food My Momma Usta Make By Lena Vazifdar
Chicken Karaage reminds me of humid summers spent in Japan at my grandparents’ house in Iizuka. It is one of my favorite recipes, and there is absolutely nothing like the way my mom and grandma make it—crispy, gingery, and full of love. - 40.8496
Dashi With Udon
Marinate chicken strips in soy, sake and sugar 15 minutes.
Combine with mushroom slivers, water chestnut slices and 1/2 cup of the dashi.
Bring to boil and cook, covered, 10 minutes.
Remove cover and let liquid boil away.
Set aside and keep warm.Cover udon... - 42.9451
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
1) Chop the chicken and green onions into large pieces.
2) In a large bowl, add the sauce ingredients, blend well and marinate the chicken and the green onions in the sauce for minimum 15 min.
3) Arrange the chicken and onion pieces alternately on... - 38.1709
Combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger root, and 1/4 cup water.
Boil 1 minute; cool.
Marinate chicken livers, Chicken cubes, and scallion pieces in soy mixture for 15 to 30 minutes; turn once.
On short wooden skewers thread a chicken cube, a chicken liver... - 31.0627
1. Place tenderloins in a non-metal container and stir in about 3/4 cup Teriyaki marinade. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Heat the barbecue until hot. Place a sheet of baking paper... - 21.7997
Rumaki is a delicious Japanese cuisine. Rumaki gets its lovely taste from chicken livers mixed with soy sauce and flavored with white wine. Rumaki is liked by many across the world. - 35.6612
1) Soak 24 bamboo skewers (12 inches long) in water overnight.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 1 1/2-inch cubes and place them in a bowl.
3) In another bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the marinade over the chicken and toss... - 39.128
Chicken Teriyaki With Dry White Wine
Marinate chicken 1 hour in a mixture of all other ingredients.
Remove chicken from marinade, place in shallow baking dish, and bake uncovered in slow oven (325Â°) 1 hour or until fork-tender, basting with marinade 2 or 3 times while cooking.
Serve on a hot... - 26.5593
1. Blend the ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Heat it required.
3. Use the Teriyaki Marinade to marinate and glaze beef, pork or chicken kabobs. You can also serve it as a dipping sauce for kabobs or appetizers. - 30.2672
Teryaki Cornish Game Hens
1. Marinate the Cornish game hen with teriyaki seasoning for three hours.
2. After 3 hours fire up the grill.
3. Place the chicken on the grill and sear on both sides for 20 minutes.
4. If the hen burns due to the sugar content in the... - 97.4413
Fillet Steaks Teriyaki
Mix together the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow dish.
Add the steaks and baste them well with the marinade.
Leave to marinate for 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
Remove the steaks from the marinade and pat dry with kitchen paper towels.
Reserve 4... - 38.2693
Karo Chicken Teriyaki
In a large stainless steel or glass bowl, mix all ingredients together except the chicken.
Blend well and add the chicken.
Marinate for about 2 hours.
Arrange on a broiling rack and broil, turning once, for 30 to 40 minutes total time. - 26.5112
Protein Diet Chicken Teriyaki
This Chicken Teriyaki is a real pleasure for the die-hard chicken lovers! The tangy lemon flavor along with that of ginger and soy sauce makes this Chicken Teriyaki even more appetizing! I love it and even my family does; why done you too try it? - 28.3496
Chicken Teriyaki With Orange Juice
Combine first 8 ingredients in blender and mix well.
Pour into deep bowl and add chicken.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator up to 4 days, turning occasionally.
When ready to cook, preheat broiler.
Arrange chicken pieces in shallow pan.
Broil about 6 inches... - 31.7117
Broiled Chicken Teriyaki
In a large shallow dish place chicken breasts.
In a small bowl combine wine, water, soy sauce, garlic and ginger; mix well.
Pour over chicken; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Spray broiler rack with vegetable cooking spray; place... - 37.4783
Wash chicken, place it in plastic bag.
Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
(If you place the bag in a bowl, it is easy to pour in the liquid.) Tie the bag and stir all around so the chicken is coated with the marinade.
Refrigerate 2 to... - 37.9962
Honeyed Chicken Teriyaki
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large shallow dish and set aside.
Heat the honey in a small saucepan until it liquefies slightly.
Remove the pan from the heat and brush the honey mixture generously over the chicken breasts.
Arrange the chicken in... - 39.8988
Microwave Chicken Teriyaki Meal
1) Mix together honey, wine and soy sauce.
2) Set the microwave at HIGH.
3) In a heavy-duty plastic bag, keep the chicken and pour the soy sauce mixture in it.
4) Securely tie the bag.
5) In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, place the bag.
6)... - 44.3517
Teriyaki Style Chicken
In a bowl whisk together the soy sauce, the gingerroot, the honey, the Sherry, the vinegar, and the garlic paste.
Flatten the chicken breast halves between sheets of plastic wrap until they are about 1/2 inch thick and let them marinate in the soy mixture - 27.1565
Teriyaki Roast Chicken
To prepare Ginger Teriyaki Sauce combine the soy sauce, wine, sake or sherry, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and then simmer over medium heat 3 minutes.
Blend water with cornstarch; stir into sauce.
Stir over medium heat 1 minute or... - 41.5919
Teriyaki Ginger Chicken Breasts
In a 9-inch microwave-proof dish, stir together soy, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Add chicken and turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, turning chicken over after 30 minutes.
Drain marinade from chicken and... - 37.8174
Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki
1) In a bowl drain pineapple and set aside 1/4 cup syrup.
2) Mix in a bowl reserved syrup, soy sauce, molasses, brown sugar, oil, vinegar, garlic and sauterne.
3) Take out the bone and skin of the chicken breasts and lay in a shallow dish.
4) Add the... - 43.9677
1. In a jar combine all ingredients and shake to mix well and to dissolve sugar.
2. For a marinade, let it stand in sealed jar overnight.
3. Pour over, beef cubes, steak, pork chops or disjointed chicken and let marinate 2 hours or longer.
4. Broil,... - 38.7967
Grilled Barracuda With Cucumber Carrot And Daikon Pickle
1) To make the pickle, remove the seeds and thinly slice the cucumber (use a mandolin if possible).
2) Slice the carrot and daikon fine.
3) Add little salt cucumber, carrot and daikon for 2 hours, then discard water and wash salt off under cold... - 43.3479
Place meat in a long pan or dish.
Pour soy sauce over the steaks andspr inkle with ginger.
Mar inate 2 to 3 hours.
Cook on grill for 15 minutes.
Pork chops or chicken marinated in this sauce may be substituted.
Grill pork chops or bake chicken in... - 27.9133
Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
Place chicken, beef, or pork in a shallow dish; pour marinade over meat.
Cover and marinate several hours or overnight in the refrigerator, turning meat occasionally.
Baste meat with marinade during grilling. - 26.683
Place pork, chicken, or fish in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine soy sauce, sake, sugar, tomato paste, garlic, and gingerroot.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 32.7152
Teriyaki Turkey Roll
Combine the soy sauce, sherry, honey, garlic, and fresh ginger.
Pour this marinade over the turkey roll; cover and marinate for 24 hours, turning the meat 3 or 4 times.
Start the fire 30 minutes to an hour before you start cooking.
Follow directions given by... - 32.7745
Flank Steak Teriyaki
Roll flank steak, tie and cut into 6 individual steaks.
In shallow bowl, stir together pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, sherry, sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
Marinate steaks about 1 hour in soy mixture at room temperature.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in... - 36.636
Double Fried Chicken With Ginger And Sesame Oil
Cut chicken into 12 pieces, quartering breast and halving thighs crosswise.
Combine soy sauce, sake, ginger and garlic in shallow baking dish.
Add chicken, turning to coat all sides.
Let chicken marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, turning... - 40.7903
Fried Garlic Chicken
1) Make thin slices of the chicken breast.
2) In a large bowl, add in 1 tablespoon plum sauce, soy sauce, cornstarch, pickled garlic vinegar and the chicken slices. Mix well and allow it to rest for 30 minutes.
3) Alongside, soak the dried... - 47.4634
Kalbi Chicken With Mango Sauce
Here's Jon Ham and Kirk Leins making a healthy grilled chicken with Tamari Sauce, Chopped Fresh Garlic, and Mirin (Japanese cooking wine). In this video, Chef Kirk explains how to pound chicken out to make it thinner. - 105.444
Chicken Adobo (traditional Filipino Dish)
Chicken Adobo is the national dish of the Philipines.
Sweet and sour taste goes great with rice!!!
For sure, many Japanese love this taste and so does my darling :D - 96.4766
Shanghai Chicken Nuggets
In a medium-size bowl, combine chicken, hoisin sauce, wine, soy sauce and gingerroot.
Marinate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
Prepare Sesame Seed Batter.
In a wok or shallow heavy saucepan, heat oil to 360F (180C) or until a 1-inch cube of bread turns... - 42.8391
Asian Style Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, combine together sherry or saki, soy sauce and ginger.
2) Stir in the chicken and allow to marinate for several hours.
3) Drain the chicken pieces and reserve the marinade.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the chicken... - 46.1314
The Cluck Cluck Eggplant Sandwich
The best dishes are those made out of instinct, experience and off course, tons of love! Aeri’s sister-in-law shares a recipe which she made up instinctively with the ingredients on hand to produce a really unique but delicious sandwich with chicken,... - 98.5145